My country celebrates 100 years of independence from russia! Damn it feels good to be a finn!

My country celebrates 100 years of independence from russia! Damn it feels good to be a finn!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Slovakia
youtube.com/watch?v=mcP_72EkQwo
youtube.com/watch?v=baHsoEAAMZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im from Slovakia and we dont have history :(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Slovakia

Romans and everything.

Like the school subject or your country doesn't have history?

Stfu Tuomo

Perkele

WE WUZ HORDE

You know, I've been to your Suomi. It is a nice place, but I cannot imagine that anybody would fight as hard as the Finns did to keep it. Still, I take my hat off to the Finns for taking on that fight and coming out on top. Enjoy the celebrations!

are you retarded or yes

Go back to Sweden, you sauna-loving Moomin.

I let someone else explain this.

congratz finlan

Happy Independence Day, fgts!

so sad.

No minarets in Finland

This was the Tom of Finland degeneracy scandal. They made homoerotic stamps, which, as you can imagine, were degenerate.

Independent Finland? Bitch pls
-Brussels

History says that you can still hear Simo Hayha's voice screaming HAISTA PASKA PAINU RUSKIE HELVETTIIN if you stay really quiet in the middle of finnish winter

Helping with enkrish versio

Gonna crack open a jar of kilju today for a toast

i mean we have but very little you cant call 30 years history, and our books in school is really thin

Greetings to all of You from Hungary!

Ebin spudro spädre

its funny, that pic depicts a finnish maiden defending herself from an eastern raider...

we finns are today the ones behind the meme about us being mongols.

the myth about finns being mongols originated by the early marxists historians the were the ones studying our history when we were too busy ploughing fields to pay taxes to the russian emperor and the russian swedish lords who owned every piece of valuable land here. (before the communism reigned over russia.

even today that prefix of those early so called historians still lives strong, everyone who studies history more deeply than wikipedia knows that we have been here from the end of the ice age. we didnt move here from the plains of siberia or from the river volga. finns have allways lived in finland. before those times there were no finns, no swedes, no russians or the sami, before those times we were mere cavemen

I could fight to death for her

Well spoken

Congrats, dear Finns. Stay strong and prosperous.

suomen vaakunassa on urosleijona ihan btw...

>yiff in hell turrihomo

kuitenkin kiihotuit

degenerate instagram memes

bumppaan tätä vähäsen

Congrats from Czech Rep. Thanks for Alan Wake, Max Payne and Dudesons, fuck you for commercial breaks in Hill Climb Racing 2.

Ey fren, polish guy here

>the myth about finns being mongols originated by the early marxists historians
It's not really a myth. It is a well known fact that bunch of old native Finns reign from the direction of Asia. The gene's show it, the blood type shows it and so does other "Mongolic" traits.

You have your different types of ancestry all over Finland, west coast being the Swedish heritage and south-east being that of Russian.

I for one and my own family heritage go back hundreds of years and posses everything that correlates with the 'myth' that there's some eastern settler in our blood.

"memes"

It always makes me sad that Hašek didn't have chance to finish his best novel.

"The Czech Republic initially accepted 12 refugees but has since said it would not welcome more" :D

Also drinking Becherovka right now!

Irishfag here. I always appreciated and admired the Finnish people and culture for their courage and strength. Congratulations on your independence! Here's to another 100 years of Finnish prosperity! Ei laaksoa, ei kukkulaa, ei vettä, rantaa rakkaampaa kuin kotimaa tää pohjoinen, maa kallis isien!

cheers, ma' nigga. Having the clishé beer now. also, I'm one of the few Czechs that didn't like the Švejk. it's one joke all over again. 'than they dragged Švejk into another room. some general was there, looked at Švejk and said:, you Švejk, are an idiot!' š\vejk replied:,,once I knew some idiot from Pankrác! he did [generic tale here]'' and this was the book. as a story, it would work, but as a book, just meh... but wtf i'm talking about. This is Finn's Thread. Cheers to Finns! Hirvi!!

also, Brussel is suing u for the refugees not fill quotas now. It's today's news.

Just imagine if the poorfags with red ribbons had won instead of the white swedish nobility with nationalism dreams. Never again should Finn raise their hand against another Finn! Vittu ja Onnea!

>refugee quota
kek

how come 95 percent of all the fins ive ever met are stupid as fuck???

SUOMI
U
O
M
I

Depends if you hang around idiots or bring yourself to places where other idiots also gather, or if simply you are an idiot as well.

fuck you man,,im a hotel manager on a greek island..70 percent of our guests are fins,,ans daaaaaaam they are stupid,,whats up with that?? is it the lack of sun? the cold? the alcoholism?
the deppresion?
the suicide rate? what??

>3 months later
>Estonia 100
Wow you sure are special

I'm Ukrainen, we don't get to celebrate freedom form Russia :(

Well since you seem to be having a hard time typing in proper english i'll make this extremely short and simple for you:
Anyone who goes to Greek Islands is a fucking moron who goes there just to get drunk and enjoy the sun since it is cold as fuck here.
Now go study more you brainless imbecile.

>fuck you man,,im a hotel manager on a greek island
Sorry for the insult. You get the people whose only dream is to have a week off from the daily grind every now and then. My mother is one of those who travels there like 5 times per year to waste her money on "all-inclusive" vacations.

They are the major class normies who don't have better things to do with their salaries. The average older generations are as you describe, alcoholics with tendency to drink as much as they can on their vacations because its a "time to relieve stress".

That's just how Finns are, most of my neighbors are alcoholics who buy a 24pack of beer three times per week from the local store. But that is just casual drinking, eh. They aren't the smartest either, but as always, the negative aspects of anything always shines the brightest.

>3 months later
Wouldn't call it Estonian "Independence" though as they spent the rest of the century under Soviet fist...

blow me dick head .beliveit or not everything does not revolve around murica and its ''language''

Shut up and make me a god damn kebab you hairyhanded chainsmoker

Are you a fucking idiot, estonia became independent in like 1991

From the Soviet Union. First time was in 1917. Were independet for like 20 years. Nigga stfu

The answer is; yes.

am no dumb boy :(

have a drink in your underwear for me.

smd

Well soviet union wasn't a country, so estonia was still "free"

Perkele.
Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=mcP_72EkQwo

Finnish independence is celebrated on the 6th correct?

Just kidding, kind stranger.

:(

Estonia independents was in 1918, and soviet union wasn't country so we were "free" the whole time

Fucking retard, kys

:)

Congratulations Finland! Let's toast for a hundred more! Love from Denmark

Correct. 5th is usually the day you just prepare for it and such, news blasted everywhere and so forth. Of course it finds its way to Sup Forums as well.

Declaration of Independence happened on the 4th, it was accepted on the 6th.

Oh sa raisk :D

Did the Finns align with Germany? What is the winter war?

what is this significance?

youtube.com/watch?v=baHsoEAAMZU

Soviet Union wanted Finland, Finland didn't want. Some finnish dude with a fucked up mouth kills a few hundred commies

Not a country, but a over governing government such as EU just far more controlling. Finland became what it is today because it never fell under the Soviet control which would have crippled its growth. The aftermath of the soviet union can be seen all over eastern EU, same fate would have fallen to Finland as well without the treaties and victories that stalled soviet advances.

congrats fag lord

>:)

Yes. Without Germany, Finland wouldn't have beaten the Soviets. And then Finland had to betray Germans for the sake of the Finnish independence and survival. Tough shit.

was a mistake post
Don't read it please

did they send jews off?