Trump blown apart forever

Seriously, "turn the water back on"? Did he bother to learn anything about our water crisis before spewing bullshit from his mouth? Does he really believe we're "pushing our water out to sea"?

Finally a real news media outlet like Gawker has the balls to take on Donald. I don't see how his campaign can continue after saying something as idiotic as this

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/water-scientist-donald-trump-on-how-to-end-californias-1779228841
nytimes.com/2016/05/19/us/california-suspends-water-restrictions.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link: gawker.com/water-scientist-donald-trump-on-how-to-end-californias-1779228841

MUH 156 IQQQQ
Shoo Bernie Shoo I'm too scared!

>feinberg

>gawker

>Feinberg

Didn't know my fellow srbi support the drumpf

kekle

>Linking directly to Gawker
Hulk Hogan can't destroy them fast enough.

After I read this strawman argument against Trump on Gawker I can no longer support him. I am now a #hilldog.

>gawker media

>memeing about Jews when trump is the biggest Jew supporter out of all candidates

His daughter even had beautiful Jewish babies
Top kek

>Gawker

Not even once

clicking the link is one more cent for hulk hogan now, we can safely visit it

>Gawker
>berg
Hello, Reddit. Lick some Trumpster scrot

If OP faggot bothered to read the replies regarding Trump's comment for clarification in any of the other 40 threads on this today, we could be spared the pain of someone linking to Gawker, but no, instead, we have to see this shit again.

>FEINBERG
>E
>I
>N
>B
>E
>R
>G

And so dying, irrelevant Gawker is reduced to "trolling" Sup Forums for pageviews.

Sad, very sad.

sage

>feinberg

>Gawker

actually i'm just a troll who knew people would respond to the name feinberg

If I win, we’re going to start opening up the water so you can have your farmers survive, so that your job market will get better,” the presumptive Republican nominee said. “We’re going to get it done and we’re going to get it done quick, don’t even think about it, that’s an easy one.”
Trump said he has met with farmers in the state confused about why officials don’t commit more water to agricultural purposes there. He said “the environmentalist don’t know why,” either, but posited that “we shove [water] out to the sea” in order to “protect a certain kind of 3-inch fish.”

California has been under drought conditions for nearly five years, and local officials have struggled to manage dwindling water reserves in the state, setting up conflict between environmentalists hoping to protect endangered species and farmers seeking more water for their land.

House Republicans have pushed legislation to address the problem, but Democrats have resisted those efforts, often citing endangered species protections.

The House passed a bill last year mandating the federal government push a higher volume of water through the Central Valley Project, a system of dams and reservoirs in the state designed to take water from California’s wetter areas to dryer ones.

Muh gawker and feinberg. Muh kikebart and muh milo

>live in the desert
>cry about there being no water
You're getting what you deserve.

>Finally a real news media outlet like Gawker
>gawker

That's not how Jews work
The mother has to be Jewish for the children to be too

I even have a [LEGIT] MAGA cap

B

Doesn't California have a bunch if desalination plants that aren't operational at the moment because they are too broke to fund them? In theory they could "turn the water back on" they just don't have the money to do it

>Why don't they print more money?

Trump is literally the Mugabe of water.

How is it trolling when we love making kike jokes?

IDGAF. I want to wash my car.

Kek

This and they are dumping water into the ocean to help the environment

>Finally a real news media outlet like Gawker

>That's not how Jews work
>The mother has to be Jewish for the children to be too
She converted to Judaism actually
And here we're talking about some cultural custom
Not actual Jewish genetics

>trumpfag mental gymnastics

Seems pretty good
Turn the water back on
California hits a point where it can no longer survive drought and becomes dust in the wind

hi bulgaria, you will never be tri moreta stop kidding yourself, t. like six moreta

Knowing absolutely nothing about this "story" I'm going to guess this article and OP's post drastically misrepresent what Trump said.

Unfortunately, it would take too much effort for me to confirm this, as if you search "donald trump is a great and noble man" you will get nothing but results saying things like "Trump literally wants to give AIDS to your children"

>refuse to open desalination plants because muh environment
>oy vey its a drought

trump is right as usual

ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY MILLION DOLLARS

How?

what would happen if hover dam was removed?

>he links to gawker

okay I'll just go ahead and click you stupid fag

why didn't californian cucks build water plants on their coasts?

>Feinberg
Always right

>a real news media outlet like Gawker
Ha ha. Oh wow. Gif related. It's you.

Click on the Gawker article to support HULK HOGAN.

I know it's not like water just falls out of the sky or anything

I thought the reason the water was shut off, was because the EPA shut down some river, because of a rare minnow or some shit.
Like some endangered goldfish?!

California dumps millions upon millions of gallons into the ocean to save the delta smelt

It's not California has a large coastline with a bunch of water they can desalinate.

We run that water through the delta to protect multiple species of fish. Farmers (most of them are large corporate farmers) bitch and moan in their little irrigated patch of desert land about how unethical it is to not ship water unnaturally via aqueduct so they can just pour it onto their land with no water table, and a majority of it just soaks into the parched soil and is lost. They use a majority of our water because they buy it at a retardedly low price, so it is more cost-effective to essentially throw the water away in stead of purchasing and building more efficient irrigation.

This is bullshit made up to suit large corporate agribusiness.

another thread you shill?I know your ip now.

OP is somewhat right.

>water scientist

Norcalfag here. We are no longer in a drought. Get the fucking Mexican's out of Solcal, and we won't be wasting water on stinky taco-niggers. That'll fix it. Trump is already working on it.

so trump is right?

how the fuck can you justify throwing your water away

fucking wtf lol

Gawker is still around?
I thought it got fucked so hard up the ass Hulks penis poked out of its mouth.

Don't click it Desu. Gawkerfags are gonn shill. The Cali water crisis is over. I will be fucking kyaking in the American River all weekend. So I know that shit is just liberal faggots trying to capitalize on a crisis. They already raised the water rates on a bunch of areas'. So fuck them and their dick sucking Gawker nigger loving shit fuckers.

what is his IP?

He's not exactly wrong. A metric shit ton of water is held back in California so retarded bullshit like Smelt don't end up dying despite them being a partially invasive fish.

>Gawker

Really makes you think, thank you OP I am now a #cruzmissile

>real news media outlet
>Gawker
>Jew writer

Not going to read the article, but I do vaguely remember this statement being about the fact that the wealthy elite of California are hoarding water for themselves during the drought.
But not that Californians care because as much as they pretend to hate authority they suck the elite's cocks every day.

>Citizen doesn't realize that California has protection laws because of fucking frogs and fish.

Pull your head out of your ass and shit in an environmentalist's mouth.

She would have to be born jew.
She was not.
Her children are not jew.

at least own up to it gawker, we cant sue you here.

No, for once Gawker is right.
We do it to protect our natural species of fish. The water he wants to 'turn on' is parceled out via our horrendously-outdated water rights distribution. Farmer Bob in bumfuck southern california has the same claim to water as farmer jim in the delta. When Bob over-saturates his crops, the water is lost to the parched desert soil. When Jim over-waters, the water is returned to the delta and its surrounding water table.

We ship all that water for agriculture down south via aqueduct. The amount given out to farmers is limited to both protect the water supply, and to protect the fish that habit the area from which the water is drawn. You draw too much water at any given time, and the salinated water from the San Francisco bay starts to work its way up into the delta. This is bad for both the habitat and the people relying on this now much saltier water.

They have tried to fix this issue by planning to construct a tunnel from sacramento (drawing from the sacramento river) to the pumping stations on the delta. This means unfettered access to water, so in prolonged periods of drought, we would be able to use more water, which is fucking stupid.

And salmon, you uppity cunt. You would cry your little eyes out if salmon were less prevalent.

Lake Oroville will drop 100 feet again over the summer. Lake Shasta will be the same.

I detest environmentalists in most cases, but you niggers are on the side of the corporate farmers. This time, you motherfuckers are the shills.

Pic is of the inlet stations on the delta.

Wow... Just one of the 140 million reasons why everyone shoud be reading a real news media outlet like Gawker.

>water scientist

You don't need to be a scientist to know that the water needs to be opened up.

Might be referring to restrictions from lake mead

I haven't bothered looking at how far away these crying farms are from the ocean, but would desalination plants be a viable method generate fresh water to then pump out that way? We wanted to do it in Australia but everyone was crying about costs, or in the case of recycling plants, drinking "shit water". The same shitwater astronauts drink.

No, he is likely referring to the policy of discharging water from reservoirs (even in drought years) to protect the salinity of the water in our fisheries. It sounds stupid as fuck if you don't actually read about why we do it.

It would cost too much, because desalination is expensive on its own, and these farms are hundreds of miles inland, and the water would need to be pumped over mountains. The issue is that they have ridiculously fertile soil, cheap land, and a 'right' to the water. It is a recipe for stupidity.

The other candidates on fixing California's Drought:

Hillary Clinton: Sell more to Nestle
Bernie Sanders: Attach hoses to the 1%'s houses with feeder hoses to everyone else

>values the life of fish over people

Fuck a table saw

Fuck off bong. Water is a scarcity in the states. And California already takes a fuck ton of it. If they want more water they can stop growing green lawns in the middle of a fucking desert.

This is the first thing I disagree with Trump on.

What in the fuck? How do you glean that, asshat?

I value intelligence over stupidity. Shipping water via open aqueduct to a desert so they can grow fucking almonds is a joke, especially when they get that water for less money than people drinking it (even when you factor in filtration and treatment). You are a shill.

>This is the first thing I disagree with Trump on.
same.

>gawker

You must be a faggot plus

>FEINBERG

>Does he really believe we're "pushing our water out to sea"?

You do know that Southern California has the only full wastewater reclamation plant in America? You people could be using your own treated sewage and you prissy faggots won't use it. Since you won't re-use it you do "push it out to the sea".

OP confirmed for huge faggot.

According to whom?

Trump says she had beautiful Jewish babies.
She converted to Judaism, she is a Jew according to Jews.
Her husband is Jewish.

>mfw stormweenies try this hard to dismiss trump's Jewish bonds

I have explained how we actually do discharge water into the bay, but for a reason. I bet the article does the same.

>real news
>gawker
Denton plz

The supply of water is infinite you fucking mongrel.

b-b-b-but he's just playing 5D chess while others are playing checkers this is part of some art of the deal persuasion masterplan bro

Virtually infinite in the mind of a peasant, measurable and constraining in the mind of a scientist or engineer.

Trump's right, Calicucks have an ocean of water they could desalinate (if they didn't value Hollywood beachfront property over their own survival) but instead they choose to piss over water on the river

>peasant
How does it feel that a peasant knows more than a scientist/engineer?

maybe learn to read dumb nigger.

turn the water OFF for kike farms.

turn it ON for regular americans.

I WILL GET QUADS

You sure aren't making a very good case.

its no use the liberals are suffering from the late stages of syphilis. their brains are now swis cheese. they think saying its the current year is a one size fits all answer

>gawker
Lmao.

>faggot burnout uses a beaner proxy to shitpost

But aren't the water levels rising due to man made global warming change climates?

FFS, as someone who lives in Fresno and graduated from Agricultural Science he's right. This has been the chant from the farmers association here in Cali for years. By allowing farmers to have equal shares of water as the cities do the increase in vegetation will create more high pressure systems over California thus naturally bringing in more rain. Politicians know this but they intentionally stop farmers from getting water because we as conservatives demand has unanimously voted against them for years. Stop funneling water to inner cities allow farms to get equal access to water. This is what Trump means.

The best way to end Commiefornia's drought is to tell stupid fucking yuppies to stop wasting so much water on green grass when they live IN A FUCKING DESERT. You know what grows IN THE DESERT? Cacti and sand. If you want a lush green lawn then live in a region with a climate that supports life instead of fucking coarse, rough, grainy sand. Otherwise stop wasting water you dumb fucking wastrel yuppies.

Gawker is still around? I thought the hulk got over 100 million out of them.

Already went over this

>In Sharp Reversal, California Suspends Water Restrictions

nytimes.com/2016/05/19/us/california-suspends-water-restrictions.html

If you actually did what you said to have done, you would know that the use of water in municipal districts is negligible in relation to the use of water by agricultural businesses. Your almond-centric curriculum is showing.