All right guys, I need some help. Windows 10 is clustered with spyware, ads...

All right guys, I need some help. Windows 10 is clustered with spyware, ads, and features that are draining my CPU and GPU Usage. I have a 64 bit Compatible computer and wanted to perform a clean installation of windows 7 premium for better overall usage. Does anyone know if i can use windows 7 Premium 64 bit without a product key after installation and reformatting drives?

Other urls found in this thread:

windowscentral.com/how-turn-cortana-and-stop-personal-data-gathering-windows-10
winaero.com/blog/how-to-disable-telemetry-and-data-collection-in-windows-10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Please for the love of god.

It will ask for a product key during installation. If you don't have one, it won't install.

Jein

You have the 30 days trial and you can still use it afterwards but it is a bit annoying and you can buy s key for less than ten dollars, I got a key for the enterprise edition for nine eurocheckels.

Do you use the iso from the Microsoft I think you can enter the code later there. Also

I'm talking about the official ISO. It should ask for a key before installing. Then you have to activate it within 30days. Some old keys will let you get past the install, but will fail activation.

You sure it isn't just some mining trojan doing that? Seems that a lot of sites are doing this.

Op you still here?
You can just install it from a torrent. Or any disc you have. What you want is an oem fairly recent updated win 7 but any should work and then after installing look on torrent for windows 7 loader. Follow the instructions and go to computer in my computer right click choose properties and scroll to the bottom to see if it says its activated after a reset.

OP Here, many sites will offer a valid boot with a activation key preloaded, but many come with a trojan/malware.

I'll try it, wish me luck. Thanks guys :) Fuck 10

>windows
theres your problem right there son

Email me and Ill give you the loader Ive used for years. [email protected]

Who the fuck uses windows? What are you, 30 years old?

22 actually, Thinking about using Linux Mint now..

What do you use?

>Windows 10 is clustered with spyware, ads, and features that are draining my CPU and GPU Usage.

....but it's not...

Linux ofcourse you faggot dipshit human poop iceberg faggot

Yes it is you fucking newfag.

Op what processor do you have?

The latest two gens don't support windows 7 easily.

OP again, Im running on a shitty AMD-A6 6310 APU with R4 Graphics. I plan on building my own Computer once I have some more money saved up.

Boy, I've been here since 2005.

>Windows 10 is clustered with spyware, ads, and features that are draining my CPU and GPU Usage.

This is not a real thing you dumb monkey.

I'm also using a updated driver(Dont know which one) from windows that's causing severe mouse lag making this machine almost in-operable.

we're not your tech support.

contact microsoft you dumb cunt

You..are a fucking idiot.. Windows 10 is not even trying to hide it. The only people who think this isn't a "thing".. are people who have no idea, or don't care to learn.

Yes you can use windows 7 without a key for 30 days.

Hey dumbfuck, go to your settings on windows 10 and look at everything thats turned on. That shit eats your GPU, solitaire, Cortana, ect. telemetry is a joke with windows and going into your Registry editor to fix said changes is null and void after every Fucking Mandatory update you fucking Neanderthal.

oh crhist, you are fukcing kidding me, right? i could fall back on my ass and find bootleg copies of 7. of if you aren't a gamer, linux mint. goddman guys, do i have to tell you everything?

You mean contact the people who are collecting as much information on you as borderline illegally as possible? If you don't feel like helping or learning more don't post.

Then prove it. You've just been calling us names. So far you've proved nothing.

If you learned how to turn off things you don't want, maybe you wouldn't be such a faggot.

I just put together some 09 hardware mixed with spare parts I had.

Quad 3.4ghz on dfi 790fx am2+ board. Ddr2 8500 2gb x 4 radeon 6950 ddr5 2gb
750w psu win 7 ultimate.

Cost me under 200 bucks works good enough for me.

this is not tech support fuck off

This, well said.

>w10 is spyware meme
No idiot, you put the spyware on there by downloading shit. it's fine.

go away

Look at the telemetry. Might as well be.

>Windows 10 is clustered with spyware, ads, and features that are draining my CPU and GPU Usage
people think this?

Oh yeah I really like Cortana. An app I never asked for, but there it is running constantly in the background. I told her to fuck off but she's still there. I went into the registry and kicked her in the cunt... still there. I even tried to delete her folders but of course you can't because its always "being used somewhere". Fuck you and your bloatware, Gates.

TL;DR ... I would go back to win7 too, but my pc wont let me. I'd have to shitcan the 1 terabyte C drive.

yeah i thought this meme died out several months ago

windowscentral.com/how-turn-cortana-and-stop-personal-data-gathering-windows-10

winaero.com/blog/how-to-disable-telemetry-and-data-collection-in-windows-10/

Following steps is hard!

then you did something wrong. I modified one registry key and the whole cortana thing's just a generic search function now.

So do it. Transfer data and wipe it. Not that hard. And from now on put all your data on a partition or dif drive use rocket dock to link to things and back it all up with ma rium reflect.

Boy gets viruses downloading cheats for PUBG and now blames the Operating System!

More News at 5!!!

That is the exact page I went to for info, you fucking asshole. It doesn't work. I now have a plain search box, but the bitch is still there in the background.

OP here, no viruses, just a clean install and dealing with optimization.

yep yep, she won't leave. She's still there.

the process is suspended when you do this. It doesn't magically disappear as it's essentially still the searching tool, just no longer performing actions all the time and with no needless features

It is that hard. My HP wont let me format the entire drive. It keeps win8 in reserve and reinstalls that if I try to kill Windows. I mean I would have to physically throw away the drive and start over. Which is certainly possible... just a pain in the ass.

running on a USB-booted install of linux, delete the entire volume, then while reinstalling windows create a new volume and install windows to that.

>can't figure out something as basic as editing registry keys
>calling other people faggots and idiots

I'm pretty sure I tried that before. HP put some kind of magic shield on that little partition that holds win8. Of course I was pretty high at the time ... but yeah I know how its SUPPOSED to work.

>HP put some kind of magic shield on that little partition that holds win8

This gets worse and worse.