Name a better nation then pic related

Name a better nation then pic related.
>inb4 USA

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-casualties-arab-israeli-conflict
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

switzerland

Palestine

russian lol

You can't

Africa.

b-b-b-enis?

Already the best country on earth. We will sneak to global domination because we are smart.

WE ARE ONE!

Germany!
Dont worry, we know how to handle with you guys.

Nazi Germany. It's a shame they didn't get the top rodents but only allegedly killed the mice.

That's it

Lol yeah you know!
By sucking jew cock vigourously and by getting cucked by arabs!
Allahu akbar fucking cuck nazi.

Deutsche (Auschwitz)

Why so butthurt?
I dont care about the Arabs and Muslims here...there was a Time we had 6 Million Jews.

Btw, fuck Allah. Each Religion is just a way to control the dumb Pleb. Like you, my Goatfucking, Childraping Friend.

Thats where german offspring gets told what evil monsters their grandparents were and where german kids get taught to never do barbaric crimes ever again. In fact its the place where german kids get to know their cuck place in this era.

>australia ranked the freest lately

Pakistan

everything

who?

please who was the leader of Palestine at 1947?

Vietnam

having trouble?

il help, there was non since there was no1 to lead, made up people who come to existence at 60s as political weapon/tool..

you can't handle the refuges you having, you want to deal with modern jews?

Hahaa! funny !

guy still here or wiki can't help?

Fuck you and your ZOG machine, fucking kike

Germany. We treat our Muslims better.

Any other nation on earth.

lets see how they treat you in 20 years when have majority since they have high birth rate then rats.. while u have one kid per family..

im sure they will treat you better then they treat themself.. maybe while they on crusade they wont cut your heads off just burn you alive..

good luck with it btw

>Name a better nation than an apartheid state that murders millions of children and families each year in the name of god, while simultaneously fucking up the USA with their shitty propaganda

Gee that's a tough question.

Thats where german offspring gets told what evil monsters their grandparents were and where german kids get taught to never do barbaric crimes ever again. In fact its the place where german kids get to know their cuck place in this era.

Considering about Palestine, would have been better let finish Hitler his work

If it weren't for you guys burning them alive in the first place and kicking them out of their countries in the first place, then a muslim refugee problem wouldn't exist in the west in the first place you jewish cuckold.

Imagine being this much of a scared little pussy. And no, they will not be the majority. Ever.
But please keep parroting the Sup Forumsbullshit, so everybody near you knows what a retarded uneducated dumbshit you are.
kek

"apartheid state that murders millions of children and families each year in the name of god, "

death toll in this 69 years of conflict don't pass the 127,000 from both sides..

that's include death of soliders of 8 wars (that they started at could not finish) and constant terror attacks / operations across enemy lines..

source 1:
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-casualties-arab-israeli-conflict

source 2:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel

also Arabs israeli have 100% rights like jewish israeli or christian israeli..

so.. so much for..
" apartheid "
and
" millions of children and families each year"

>> all you can do is lie about israeli and the true can't back it up with real fucking date or proof!

You guys sterilise ethiopian jews living in israel they can't reproduce with the white israelis. My ethiopian friend told me all about it. Also my ethiopian friend told me that discrimination crimes against arab israelis and ethiopian israelis are very common and that israelis are some of the most racist people on the planet. You guys are scumbags.

what nation is that?

they will have the majority in few years and you are fool to think you can survive the moment you under islam rule..

you know nothing of their world..

i didn't start this thread just bump it with knowledge and make people like you triggered like a little bitch..

don't know what ethiopian friend do you have but, they live here and have same right as other people..

they free to as you said it "reproduce" with EVERY1 they want..

i had ethiopian GF from highschool..

no law says we could not be together..
if there is prove it NOW with Source or feel free try another lie on different subject

i don't mind shit on your lies..

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

Keep spewing bullshit though, that's what you jews are best at. There's a reason why jews make great businesspeople, they know how to twist the truth in their favour.

>They will have the majority
Wrong

>Islamic rule
kek Wrong too

>You know nothing about their world
Wrong again.

>you're so triggered lmao xdxdxd
Not even close friend.

Like I said. You just parrot shit and thus can't be taken serious. Literally everything you say is wrong.

your source is "Haaretz"
a leftist fake news media network, try again..

thats like hear from CNN "we got proof of trump russia connaction" only to find trump have a russian doll in his house..

also, don't know about where you from, as far as i know, our female generation take birth control since age 18..

D E N M A R K

nice come backs.

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong again..

anything else?

Anyway israel is the true one and only superpower on earth. We control the masses and trust me we are on our way to secure our global domination without actually using any conventional weapons. So just said time is in our favor. Soon we are the only elite and make sure it will be like that eternally. We are divine

I'm an arab who lives in Qatar and most of the stuff Israel says about the middle east is false. Like that one time when your president said the arabs were responsible for the holocaust (kek) and that other time when your president said that israel didn't kill any palestinian civilians until they killed civilians right after that.

We arabs don't hate israel, we can accept you guys into the middle east if you'd just stop killing us, blowing up our land and trying to steal our culture.

Canada

I don't need comebacks against someone that makes a fool out of himself all the time.

Yes, this is definitely the kind of stuff that someone who is actually honest and good hearted would say

>we jews are gonna control the world, wait for it guys!!

>we're also the victims, arabs are killing us!

Just stop, please.

you will fall

well, i'm off to bed..
no intellectual challenges tonight..

meet your next president:

a nation perfect for pedos
cant post link here coz Sup Forums thinks its spam but look up: watchme247 RealLife Cam-Michel

Transnistria