Why are white people so messed up?

Why are white people so messed up?

go back to ur hole racist

How's that fucked up? You probably don't know what it's like to have a dad

Why? It's obvious it's a different tub and just doesn't want his back on the nozzle. Should've flipped the pic tho for the recreation but some people don't have software like that.

What is this image supposed to mean?

That's gay. And incest. But most importantly his dad's a faggot.

Why are racebaiting shills so messed up?

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
>having a secret gay agenda as a white nash
Pic related

Cultural appropriation.

Obama's a Slut Whore to Saudis

When you've conquered every continent, enslaved every other race, dominate every cultural and scientific field, you get a little bored.

TROLL THREAD DETECTED!!

His mum was a Whore too

refer to the entire city of Detroit, nigger.

>takes some nude pictures
>gets labeled a whore
Go back to Sup Forums you cuck purityfag.

Because most of them are fucking dumb and insanely easy to troll. What's your point?

>So obsessed with racial purity they will literally fuck their own sisters/cousins
>Love to play in the mud like literal pigs
>Bootlickers, love to bend over and let any authority figure fuck their ass
>Consider themselves the "master race" all while jacking off while watching black men fucking their wives

Does not get much more pathetic than that t.b.h.

How's the view from the shallow end of the gene pool?

>So obsessed with racial purity they will literally fuck their own sisters/cousins
Im pretty sure niggers, spics and foremost sandpeople do that more often you tard. Also what is wrong with being for racial purity?
>Love to play in the mud like literal pigs
Last time i checked, shitskins lived in filth, not white people
>Bootlickers, love to bend over and let any authority figure fuck their ass
You realize black people were slaves and literally got fucked in the ass by whites and had to say "thank you master" afterwards? I dont think these people are in the position to judge anyones honorability.
>Consider themselves the "master race" all while jacking off while watching black men fucking their wives
1. They are the masterrace, since white people just rule over the rest of the world. Everyone who is not white only exists cause mercy was granted to his ancestors. Whites conquered the whole world bro.
Also barely any real white woman would fuck a nigger. It's mostly mixed american people. You should keep in mind that a lot of "white" americans have spic and niggerblood flowing through their veins.

You mad white boi???

it's well know she was a slut and a single mother who didn't even take care of her kids and dumbed them on her parents. She was white but behaved like a typical nigger sheboon.

Ubermensch coming through lol

Not in the slightest. More amused than anything else. To be mad, I'd have to give a damn about what was being said.

I don't.

It is fun to stir up all the insecure minorities though.

Carry on. It's fun to see what you people come up with.

that's kinda cool. I didn't like obama, but I kind of like him more now.

Obama is a dang nigger!!!!! Fucken immagrints get out my damn country!!!

Been wondering that for my 31 years.

At least im just a hillbilly. Aint into anything weird besides maling 4x4 mowers and shit

I'm from germany and my family chronic dates back to the late 16th, so yes im a herrenmensch. Übermensch is a term made up by nietzsche to discribe a state of enlightment.

same thing that happened to the high percentage of blacks who are homos and trannies: fell for jewish degeneracy and destruction of their race's family unit.

COOL!!! thx for sharing

>"disagrees"
>isn't disagreeing about anything, just posting cherrypicked retarded pictures and going "omg white ppl"

52% of murder committed by 13% of the population. Stats talk, your fee-fees and cherry picking walk. Yawn.

every race have its degeneracy, but the worst / saddest outcome is always when they start to act like a nigger

>defending a slut

Found the cuck. Every man should see your partner in the nude, because you clearly aren't enough of a man for her to be yours.

PLEASE NOTE these pictures of white people are just "cherry picked" - 99.999% of white people are cool, hot and smart statistically speaking. Thank You

get yourself some water for that flaming butthole you have.

I can't tell whether this is 6 different people or one person who's edited the photo to include himself 6 times...

>All this deflection
How insecure are you, really?

I know bro that shit is sad everyone just needs to act whiter and the world will be a better place

That kid's already more fuckin' metal than you.

>alleged

meanwhile....

The Nazis actually werent that bad. USSR should've been destroyed long ago. The communist losers have now started attempting to infiltrate America. Well they will all be purged soon enough.

Fuck yah dude salmonella \../ -_- food borne illness is fuckin METAL

Do you disagree with this picture? You must be lacking the culture and skill to create a family and thrive beyond city limits.

das is so gay alda

ich muss so lachen diggi

She is a saint woman!
DELETE THIS!

you cucks are getting desperate

/fap

jetzt habe ich krebs. danke

>detroit
kek have fun with your irrelevant racism

sheesh brudo relax

>The Nazis actually werent that bad.
>USSR should've been destroyed long ago.
The communist losers have now started attempting to infiltrate America.
>Well they will all be purged soon enough.
Keep us posted.

>She is a saint woman!
FTFY
>She is a slut woman!

>salmonella in game

And? Melania has nudes out too. She's a major slut and a hoe.

Angry white faggots that can't take a joke amuse me. Regressing into a tourette's-like nigger laiden rant every time someone says anything negative or critical of white people isn't something to be proud of. If you want to act like you're better than everyone having such thin skin seems counterproductive.

>Angry white faggots that can't take a joke amuse me.
Use a racial slur on a white person, then on a black person. Which one will take the "joke" worse?

One is apparently a mortal sin that justifies violent reprisal, but the other is "just a joke".

People put too much effort into giving a shit about race.

How about
>Not using a racial slur on anyone

Why should I care if every guy has seen my girl nude? They can lust after her all they want, she's with me. If you're not enough of a man to get a quality mate and keep her satisfied, don't be jealous of those who are. It's just sad.

Salmonella in meat so fresh it's still moving...

yeah man they're so weird

with those man tits and girlish face and soft looking skin it's hard to tell what gender you are except for the obvious male hair

There is no such thing as racial slurs about white people. That's why it's funny to me that all it takes to trigger these faggots is "why are white people fucked up?" To send them into slobbering rage tantrums about kike-nigger-spic-mudslimes. Definitely as fragile as they come.

jenkem upgrade?

Because we're audacious, crazy, adventurous, and give very few fucks. Other times, it's for the story.

I know we're jacked but I love being white. Plus, it's kind of like being black in that if we fuck outside our color, people tend to get pissed off. It's great!

>no such thing as racial slurs against white people
Bullshit. Whitey? Honky? Cracker? Peckerwood? Ofay? We could get into the various slurs against predominately white nations (Limey, Mick, Kraut, Wop, etc.) but that's not 'race' so much as nationalism/tribalism.

>white people acting like niggers

Nigger I live in Detroit and there are far more many sand monkeys and white people than there are nignogs except for maybe right in the heart of Detroit downtown Detroit where the State Theater is but that's a tiny little place

Melania is a beautiful woman
Obamas momma ugly bitch

If this shit is real, whites win. Fucking hell.

Those are more terms of endearment. Am I supposed to be offended by any of those?

We always win

ROLLLLLL TIIIIIDE

Then why having a niggerettes seizure? You want to joke? Sure! I thought niggerettes was another name for twins.

quads confirm

qsdqsdsqd