I Most effective way to remove my own tongue?

I Most effective way to remove my own tongue?

Hello, Sup Forums. I've spent the last several years developing a way to cut off my own tongue. I want to severely inhibit my ability to speak, enough so people don't expect me to speak. And no, I cant just pretend to be mute, because my family will still expect me to a answer them and be able to talk to loved ones, which I have no interest in.

Pain isn't my issue here, it's avoiding bleeding out or getting a severe infecting. I want to have a reason never to speak again, not die. After years of asking reddit, someone suggested I asked Sup Forums for help. Here I am.

Please help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/72nj9t/any_critiques_for_my_finished_tongue_guillotine/?st=J83S4FTH&sh=2969f6e8https://www.reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/72nj9t/any_critiques_for_my_finished_tongue_guillotine/?st=J83S4FTH&sh=2969f6e8
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/188993.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_mutism
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ifflf/i_have_no_tongue_ama/
youtu.be/xbagFzcyNiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Please help me.
Go to a psychologist, because you obviously need one.

OP identifies as tongueless and we should respect his rights to transition so that his body matches with his identity.

Okay, but seriously, get some therapy and medication before you mutilate yourself. You don't have to live like this.

cut it bb

OP is just transdumb

bro you need your tounge for so many things

just wake up some morning and act like you completly scared to death and then never talk again

You moron, the medical field will be able to tell if it was cut out intentionally, you'll just end up in the psycho ward.

Tell your family you don't wanna fucking talk, then never say anything to them again, holy shit.

only on here can you marvel at such a thing

You would cut your fucking touge out just so you wouldn't have to speak to people?

Red hot 1000 degree knife vs tongue challenge. Do it pls

Someday wifey is going to ask you for oral. You don't want to disappoint.

I'm not helping, am I?

But I fucking want to... I designed and 3d printed a tongue guillotine device for a quick clean cut, but I don't know how to properly sanitize or properly stop blood loss.

Just get a fake diagnosis like Aspergers or something.. fucking hell there are other ways then cutting of your own tounge

with livestream pls

Why do you think that I want to stop talking?

Yeah don't cut it out yourself tard. I would agree with most on this post and just stop talking. Fuck what other people think, or say. If you use that home made guillotine you are dead. If you do use it, record it and post it.

Why do you want to stop talking? You have aspergers or something..?

No fucking way that would work.

get somebody to use an angle grinder with a blade. take shittons of painkiller or alcohol (not both, lol, and don't overdose. if it hurts too much, go to hospital, tell them you convinced your friend to do it for a stupid prank, and they won't send you to the looney bin. and tell them you lost the tongue in case they want to put it back. best wishes xoxo

I have a high functioning mental illness, and most people like me don't want to talk... I just want to have a reason.

you'll also need something to grip ur tongue with and spread your cheeks so your friend can get most of the tongue cut off.

Show a pic of it please

Have you considered becoming a monk and taking a vow of silence?

You'll wake up one morning and realise you want to be sociable and talk to people about things because you've changed.. then you'll be one of those dickheads on this morning or breakfast speaking like a fucking degenerate all because they done something stupid at a bad time

Don't do anything permanent, if you need to just blank everyone and when they try to talk to you give one word answers or tell them to fuck off

>high functioning mental illness
>high functioning
>functioning
obviously fucking not, you sperglord. just tell people you don't want to talk. if they don't respect that beat them within an inch of their lives and they'll get the fucking point. jesus. do you want to eat out of a fucking tube your whole life? because not having a tongue will mean that's what you need todo.

Roll

Look at the picture, dude.

Rolling

Tounges aren't just meant for speaking, there's so much more things you need them for.

That's like me saying I hate talking to faggots on Sup Forums, I'm going to cut my hand off so I don't have to deal with them anymore.

holy fuck op is this you

forgot link
reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/72nj9t/any_critiques_for_my_finished_tongue_guillotine/?st=J83S4FTH&sh=2969f6e8https://www.reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/72nj9t/any_critiques_for_my_finished_tongue_guillotine/?st=J83S4FTH&sh=2969f6e8

Fake and gay, "developing" yet no ideas if his own.

We aren't here to fill in the blanks you're too lazy to, we are here to watch you do it. So just make sure you stream it.

OP confirmed for redditfag, I'm out

Wow, they said you'd find my online stuff pretty quickly, but damn.. I didn't expect it this quickly.

>they said
please tell me you're not talking about anons from reddit

umm...just reverse image searched your guillotine, brought me to reddit. i can't understand what you're going through because I don't have your condition, but first try and do what this guy said if people are dicks and refuse to let you go, you need to tell them irrevocably that talking makes you extremely uncomfortable. they'll get the point.

Yea? Who else would I be talking about?

there's only one way, Mo Cuishla

become Buddhist monk and take the vow of silence

I've been looking through your reddit profile and you don't seem to communicate poorly at all. do you find it hard to talk because you can't prepare, or is it completely out of your control?

What do you mean out of my control? I don't like talking at all. Period. To anyone. Typing is a little better because of the anonymity, ie: if I fuck up, I'm just another faceless person from the internet.

Brother your going to need it when
Your wife or hubby asks for loves
Get hlep dumb fuck

i mean, what are the specific reasons? do people not empathize?

Hey OP think about that: If you cut your thonge, it will more difficult for you to suck dicks.

A religious excuse would not be a good enough one. Cutting my tongue out would work much more effectively.

to expand, I guess I'm saying you wouldn't be wanting to do this if you just didn't like talking. what condition do you have?

Fuck man, that's hard.
You're treating us like some kind of fucking attraction, as if we were animals in a zoo.
Not cool, user.

It's that people can't just respect my wish to not have to speak. No matter how much you ask, or explain why, I'm just shot down and told "nah, you'll out grow this 'not talking phase'."

I dont like speaking to other people in person. I never have and I never will. Period.

i think i get it. have you ever gone to a psych and had him/her TELL your family that you don't like talking. idk anything about this, but i was just thinking that maybe they'd respect a professional opinion, i believe you when you say you won't grow out of it.

OP, you do realize you need your tongue for eating and drinking right?
Unless you want to drink like a fucking bird for the rest of your life you'd want to look for another self-muting option
Besides, I'm pretty certain you can still speak retarded without a tongue
May I suggest some vocal chord severing procedure?

just keep your mouth shut and look at them like their stupid, works for my wife

This guy has a point, op. You are a retard if you cut your tongue just because you don't wanna talk, tongue does much more than just talking. Instead just do something to vocal chords.

Well thank you for understanding that it's not a phase. And I've tried to talk to a professional, but they just say the same thing... "you have to speak. You'll grow out of it. You don't understand". Typical therapist shit.

How? I wouldn't even know where to begin.

*they're

Of course you can't do it yourself. It's a surgeon's work

hmmm. technically, you don't have to speak to live a life. but i do have one question: what about having a job? i cant think of any jobs off the top of my head that would allow you to literally not have to communicate at all.

include me in the screencap

Factory work, farming, cleaning, washing dishes. Jobs can't discriminate for medical reasons.

and also, it woudl help a lot to know your condition. you said you have a high functioining mental illnes,s i just want to know hwat that is.

that's true. also, i asked this

start smoking cigarettes till you fuck up your throat
worked for my aunt

OP doesn't want to die.

i'm pretty sure this is bullshit...but still

go back to reedit if you don like it

he can stop as soon as he gets the doctor to place a tube thru his larynx, no need to get to the cancery part

hey man, do you mind telling us what youur mental illness is? just curious. it can't ID you.

he said aspergers. but it doesn't really matter, psychiatrists take care of all.

1) The Reddit thread advices are pretty good OP. Still, it's far from perfect and there is just no easy way of doing this IMO. I mean yeah it works in movies, it makes it look real easy. But in real life? Hell no.
2) As others stated, you will just pursue something else after this. I mean come on man, just fucking take your ass to the psychiatrist (go yourself, don't tell anyone). What do you waste? A few hours of your time? You spent a decade on your shitty guillotine.

Mild autism. Read my reddit post history.

is there anyone in your life who does understand you? and doesn't talk to you unless absolutely necessary?

Myself

touch a frozen pole with most of your tongue

He's a complicated man, and no one understands him but his woman.

I agree. You should go to a therapist. You could get better in no time!

I think cutting your tongue would cause problems with eating

can't you paralize your vocal cords some way ? maybe there is some kind of bacteria or toxin that affects speech ?

I would imagine you could construct a sort of guillotine that would work pretty well.
Buy celox and fill your mouth with it to help with blood coagulation and then get to an ER as quickly as you can.

that would suck too.
(I am not OP)

looked into it and this was the first thing that popped up:
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/188993.php
> Coughs and sneezes may become ineffective, allowing a build up of fluids and possible infections

To be honest OP, people just went fucking silent from one day to another. And it was all like psychological. So one to another you could just fucking decide not to talk anymore.
And there is no one to tell you otherwise. (Trust me after a few days of scrambling for a fucking pen, fidgeting and writing shit on paper all the time you will be singing again.)
Kinda like this ? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_mutism

Just fucking kill yourself, best sollution, unless you are too much of an autistic pussy that is

lmao!

Just 3d print yourself a pacifier ffs.

(OP)
If you are taking drastic measures here, why not fake a tragedy? Many people just stop talking after a severe trauma. It's not much, but going down this route could let you keep the luxury of having a tongue. You run the risk of getting locked up in an asylum where you will not be able to communicate with anyone if you try to lob your tongue off.

dayum look at those repeating digits!

anyway, read my post above.
1) I would still visit a psychiatrist, private if you need. No one has to know, no one will know, no one cares.
2) Just go fucking mute from one day to another. As you can read having no tongue can make your life hell.
See: reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ifflf/i_have_no_tongue_ama/
Uhm, there is no 3) I guess.

But anyway. A close relative of mine also had very serious mental problems, and the psychiatrist DID fucking help, believe it or not.
I also link this too often, but this is the latest vid I saw and remember: youtu.be/xbagFzcyNiM
Sounds a bit meme-y, but the doc advice is fucking solid.
And don't tell me you have more serious issues because I will fucking find you and slap the shit out of you.

>reverse search
>nothing found
oh shit boi

This. I'd say keep the tongue solely for sense of taste. A more temporary solution would be to break his jaw so that it has to be wired shut for a while.

He really ought to just get some medical textbooks and research himself. I can't tell if he's trolling or retarded after seeing that tongue guillotine though.

I don't think that qualifies as typical therapist bullshit. How many therapists do you think have had to try to convince a patient to not cut their own tongue out?

the first part of this
surely, based on the precedent society has set for itself, the most efficient way is cosmetic surgery to align your physical appearance with your preference to be tongueless?
>these doctors are whores

You will need a hemostatic agent like celox to speed up blood clotting. Swishing a solution of isapropyl alcohol would probably be your best bet for sanitizing the wound.
Either way though I think it is unlikely it would heal without serious complication, not to mention you would likely be unable to eat for quite a while. Your gonna need to go to a hospital to get the wound properly treated.

3edgy5me
My dad cut an air rifle pellet out of his elbow one time and all he used was alcohol and fire on the tools (red hot) and some alcohol on the cut. As for not bleeding out, I imagine burning it shut would be the best way and I'm pretty sure that's what the professionals do too, maybe give that a Google. Your guillotine looks cool but it doesn't look like it'll actually completely cut the tongue off. Have you tested it with a pig tongue or something?

holy shit i didn't know autists could create something so beautiful

wow OP is retarded

OP, i think it would be a lot easier and safer to just fuck up your vocal chords! You wont bleed out and you could still taste your food...
just sayin

but at the same time i wanna see you deliver