Why does my dick look like "chicken skin." Ive had these before I was sexually active so its not an STD I think...

Why does my dick look like "chicken skin." Ive had these before I was sexually active so its not an STD I think. Ive read around and people say its natural? Does anyone know what this really is?

everyone has those small dick bumps calm down

Aids

inactive dickpox

Its natural, don't worry about it.

I'm pretty sure that's dickpox

Oh really? I dont really see too many dicks to compare lol

fordyce spots

LOL

literally is inactive dick pox, you get them when you haven't got layed in a while

Fordyce spots. Now fuck off.

If you have more than 69 you are a faggot.

(I am a faggot)

Oh thats weird cause I have gf and it was just 2 nights ago. Do I have to be that active???

you have been blessed with the cockchicken skin.
go, go an spread this gene into our world, chosen one.

thats some rare form of aids-cancer, look it up...

It just means your gey

We need a larger, better photo.

is it on the whole dick?
i have this only on the bottom, like 23% of the dick...

its the bases of the hairs didnt start growing. you have a bunch of them all over the body but because dick skin is easily strechable you can see them. if you look closely to your mouth and inside the lips you will see a bunch of them

It's normal. I freaked out in a long time ago about it. I forgot what it was called but it's fine, OP.

my bf has this and it's hot af

fordyce spots, clean ur nut and dick more or with more powerful solution. it is caused by the pores being clogged up, then the material inside the pore hardens
>pic related extreme case

holy fuck, clean with what?

It's just PPP. Pearly Penile Papules and they can be removed pretty easily.

Kerosene

No its not, PPP occurs on the base of the helmet

how dumb are you?
just clean it with some bleach and ammonia mixed 3:1
i do this once every 2 weeks, and my dick looks fine...

Lmao

Fordyce spots

Yeah, no..... dont do this OP

rubbing alcohol once a week, if your going to use bleach make sure it is heavily watered down. air your balls out when sleeping also no boxer