Name something Trump has done for the American people since elected...

Name something Trump has done for the American people since elected. If you go negative against anyone else or thing you lose. If you have to insult someone else in your post you lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/everything-donald-trump-accomplished/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He shows the world USA has a spine and not all americans have turned into politically correct islamic nigger liberals.

I for a moment, actually thought USA is completely fucked and will die as a big power, and weak USA means strong china and strong Russia, which is very bad for my state.

he prevented hillary from becoming president.
travel ban is in effect
obamcare going away soon

/thread

produced some really dank memes

Pushed the Keystone Pipeline through, increasing America's oil independence.

>Creating relations with Russia, one of the largest superpowers on the planet

>Attempting to end hostility with North Korea and try to integrate them into the American market progiding bith countries opportunity of growth and development as societies
>Stands tall as POTUS despite extreme amounts of controversy

Im not a suppirter of Trump nor am I American but even I can see that he's at least trying to do good

Typical trump voters don't read you go negative you lose.

really think people would go through the trouble of being elected US president, just to get a tax cut for their company?

Trump has proven that he can make millions from scratch again and again, he is a good businessman, so it would be mind-boggling thought that he'd abandon his life work, just to get elected in the hardest year possible, with such meaningless aims.

pls..

Saving me 6300 in taxes a yr

Look up the tax calculator unless youre a welfare nigger

Caused reinvestment in America's economy by billions of dollars:
SoftBank $50B
Exxon $20B
Hyundai $3.1B
Apple $1B
Chrysler $1B
GM $1B
Bayer AG $1B
Toyota $600M
LG $250M

Look it up yourself.

> from scratch
Are you actually retarded? He started out rich...

Consumer Confidence

Currently at 125.6

It’s true that the Consumer Confidence Index, a metric assessing how ordinary consumers feel about the strength of the economy, hit 125.6 in March 2017, its highest point since 2000. It is also true that it fell five points to 120.3 the following month. Even so, it showed that consumers (as of April) had more confidence in the economy under Trump than under Obama, during whose administration the index never exceeded 113.7 (although it did manage to rise to that point after bottoming out in 2009 at 25).

>Millions from scratch

Isis have no territory, the economy is at a 19 year high, Obamacare is on the outs and this GOP tax bill is good for everyone.

Supreme Court

Appointed constitutionalist Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch

This is true. Gorsuch was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on 7 April 2017.

>Possibly colluded with the authoritarian cunt running Russia
>Tweeting about how short and fat Kim Jong In is = trying to make peace with North Korea
>Stands tall as president
Dismissing criticism as fake news is not "standing tall". He's a liar, and a punk bitch

Killed the TPP

After 8 years of inaction

This is true. Trump fulfilled a campaign promise by signing an executive order withdrawing the U.S. from the Trans-Pacific Partnership international trade agreement on 23 January 2017, one day after announcing he would renegotiate it. Despite President Obama’s fervent support for the deal, many groups, including labor unions, were critical of the TPP, and CNN reported that its chances of approval by Congress were already “bleak.”

>Look it up yourself
Burden of proof is on you, nigger

>Are you actually retarded? He started out rich...
you are missing the point I made.

To answer you - to become a billionaire, having 1 million is nothing.
YOU can actually take cumulative loans of up to 1 million yourself, if you have a more or less steady job and life.
And Trump has gone bankrupt few times, shows that he knows how to do business, he can make money in ways you wouldn't even dream.
So my scratch comment stands. And your straw-man is dead.

He's given losers who can't meme a place in the internet. Unfortunately it's here on Sup Forums.

He's embarrassed almost the entire country.

Just exit your browser and never come back

Border Security

40 percent fewer illegal border crossings and deportation of violent and repeat offenders

The number of illegal border crossings from Mexico into the U.S. in February 2017 were indeed down 40 percent from the previous month, according to statistics provided by the Department of Homeland Security, and that downward trend, which had actually started the previous November, continued in March and April 2017. This U.S. Customs and Border Protection chart shows how striking the change was compared to the previous five years:

As Trumps approval dropped under 30% Consumers were confident that now is the perfect time to buy a bomb shelter and stock supplies as the orange retard in chief will probably nuke some random guy who said something mean on twitter

make at least 1000 dollar more than you do now, and then talk.
What's up? Not asking you to make millions. just 1000 more/ a month, than you already make right now.

I'll die waiting.

Stfu with that collusion shit.

Fuck you OP cuck he’s done EVERYTHING right for America
Hillary lost so stop whining and accept byhat amerca has selected an American HERO as president and not the crooked, TRAITOR Killary. You libtard cucks make me laugh

>"ISIS has no territory"
>Press square to doubt
[Citation needed]
>Economy at 19 year high
>Thinking this has nothing to do with Obama policies

You guys sure are salty as I post these independently verified facts. Do you wanna talk about it, buddy?

> And Trump has gone bankrupt few times, shows that he knows how to do business

>tries to repeal obama care.
Trump, and the republicans are too impotent to stop the Nigger's health care plane, just lol.

>travel ban.
>saudi arabia not on the list.

He's a russian puppet fuck up, but as a .01%er he's doing a great job protecting my interests and appealing to useful idiots such as yourself.

Really keeping us safe there, senpai.

Created more jobs in one year than any President since Reagan
Done.

No

[Citation needed]

Everybody knows the left can't meme, kid.

lol, sure kid

I'm getting these from Snopes: A liberal media outlet. I prefer to check all sides on an issue. They cite everything. Go ahead and stay mad. snopes.com/everything-donald-trump-accomplished/

>Name something Trump has done for the American people since elected.

He is the most representative President since Reagan -- self-absorbed, brash, abrasive -- he's great.

I hope he nukes somebody soon.

FTW TRUMP 2020

so?

What legislation did he pass that's created more jobs?

>really think people would go through the trouble of being elected US president, just to get a tax cut for their company?

Yes, among other benefits. Not to mention the massive inflation to his already ginormous head. Notwithstanding the dirt Russia has on him.

>he is a good businessman

So good that he took an empire his father built from scratch and almost toppled it.

> make millions from scratch

This isn't even a partisan point. It's factually wrong. He first received a million dollar loan (3 million now if adjusted to inflation) then shortly later inherited nearly a billion dollars (adjusted for inflation) and a real estate empire.

Most of the wealth he "generates" is simply by licensing out his name brand. He's a laughing stock among other billionaires. He's the monopoly guy of billionaires; A joke.

>mind-boggling thought that he'd abandon his life work

He hasn't. That's another controversy of the Trump presidency. His business is intermingling with his presidency and that's illegal. Is your head in the sand?

Meanwhile, Carter puts his peanut farm into a trust. When Clinton did something like this, conservatives rightfully attacked him for it and won. You guys stand for nothing. Dems are corrupt but you guys are completely deranged.

Still waiting for proof. But you'll cling to anything, won't you, beta cuck. I bet you think Trump will actually get impeached.

>he prevented hillary from becoming president.
This! So much this! For this alone he deserves 8 years

Which has already leaked 210,000 gallons of oil....sweet.

He's litterally instigating a war with NK. He's insulted their leader how often? They're litterally working on trying to bomb us because of his insults.

He started with a million, he's gone bankrupt how many times? Plus nobody know how much hes worth. He makes money by scamming his workers, contractors, and now the American people. Who do you think is paying for all the visits to maralago? You... it's you

And has done nothing to replace it since. Plus the only reason he did it was because it had obamas name on it. Not because he actually cared or even UNDERSTOOD what it did. Listen to any time he spoke about it. All he can say is "it's a bad deal".

Obamacare helps millions, even if none of them are you, the tax plan is a sloppily handwritten, rushed scam. There was no public inquiries or debates and it does nothing but help the donor class.

lol, sure kid

kek, sure kid

> Flynn charged
> Manafort under house arrest
> Kushner next
Trumpfags still in denial

Every good business person has gone bankrupt before. It's a part of business. Yes, even Bill Gates.

so?

So jobs are good, genius. What kind of rebuttal is that?

Hahahahahaha

Donald Trump is a is a fucking disgrace and every country in the world is laughing at your idiotic choice.

Kek, sure kiddo. Keep stroking those cheeto flavored nuts of Trump.

lol, sure kid

lol, sure kid

u lost

so?

> Republicans are still happy with Trump as they can push their tax scam through

''So does Mr. Trump deserve any credit for solid economic results? If you think the economy is driven by concrete, specific policies around taxes, spending, monetary policy and regulation, the answer is no. If you think that what really matters is the mood in the executive suite, then just maybe.''

lmao

pastebin JnS5Qy2Q pastebin BcSAGmDf

And?

The last 2 paragraphs of this!

Seriously, I can imagine how you'd initially vote for him, but why you snap your spines bending over to defend him is beyond me.

lol, sure kid

so?

Here you go, kiddo
tinyurl com/ydxpf22e

8 year low of economics, then now Trump's in power and you think it's Obama doing good. Are you actually retarded? How long are you gonna ride Obama's dick?

CNN isn’t that you?

No no.. I get why congress lizards love him, I'm just baffled why the average, joe has a single thing good to say about him. Never thought the working class thought kindly of millionares like him. Now he continue saying to fuck and lie to them at every turn and they eat it up because it upsets the libs.

I swear these fuck-tards would burn their own house down if they got to watch us cough on the smoke

That guy was arguing for your side, moron.

Nice poll is that the same one buzzfeed uses?

Answer this then. WHAT has trump directly done to cause this economic growth? What policies/changes has he implemented?

You are really this stupid? I don’t have time to answer all your dribble but the first one about the pipeline is false. It was an old portion that’s been there for years.

Depends on what class you are. I'm in the top 1% so he's helped me greatly with the inheritance tax and the Republican tax plan.

I own stock in a few oil companies, so him signing up an EPA Administrator who doesn't believe in climate change helped me out as well.

My tech company requires fast internet connections, so his FCC allowing net neutrality to die, and for my company to purchase and enact fast lanes for better website latency, helps me out a lot.

He's helped out my class the most because we're supposed to "trickle down" our wealth to the lower classes. Which is pretty funny because it's basically Reaganomics 2017.

I do feel a little bit of pity for the middle and lower classes, but not really, you guys voted him in after all... Not that you had much of a choice. Turd sandwich or duchebag.

And I was agreeing, especially with the last two paragraphs inbred

>reading is an essential tool of life

You know less about your own country than you think. Leave your bubble kid, most people love strength from their allies and most of the world is allied with the US.

Is there still a poll left showing him over 40%? I think even Fox actually showed him lower. And they just push rightwing propaganda with zero effort normally. But of course polls never show a perfectly correct number, as a lot of people unable to understand what a poll is might be stupid enough to support trump

Well, one policy he signed in was one for all government agencies to eliminate agencies that were deemed unnecessary and to work towards becoming more efficient and less bloated. The bill asks for their plans for this reform in 6 months. That alone will help. Then there's And

Nice bait faggot.

>I'm right but don't have time to prove it so just take my word.

Boy maybe you should be president.

Making libtards mad is the greatest service to the American people.

>Name something Trump has done for the American people since elected.

Easy. He's undermined the security of the Country, he's lied to every single person who has voted for him, he's helped draft (and support) a tax-plan that is based on a failed "trickle-down economics" model, and he's weakened the United States in the eyes of every other country in the world.

Do you seriously think the economy changes instantly after years of deregulation abuse? It has build-up. All you guys talking about how good the economy is under Trump reveals not only your ignorance but acts as proof that Obama did good for the economy; The only issue is you guys are too ignorant to know that you just played yourselves.

That is the part i do get. If Trumpfags lose their healthcare and pay more taxes, i guess they picked their own execution. Its just terrible that non-retarded people have to suffer Trumpism.

Why is CNN fake news? Not American btw. Just curious. Their report may be biased and they ignore/choose not to focus on things that doesn't work towards their agenda, but it doesn't mean what they do report is fake. What I don't like about this presidency is how he tries to suppress free speech and promotes ignorance. Also imo American media is biased, but it's the responsibility of a citizen to be media literate. Fox news is no angel either.

Polls are bullshit. The fact that you still believe them is hilarious. There wasn’t one poll showing Trump winning and he did. I know your mad. That’s ok.

As if North Korea were a peaceful Country before Trump got involved.

Obamacare hurt more than it helped. It was just a way to funnel more money to the government ,they took in a lot more than they spent. Cutting taxes helps everyone. More rich people with money, means they spend more money, creating more jobs and helping the economy.

They're severely biased. CNN is to the left what Fox and Breitbart are to the right. They push agendas and bend facts to fit their narratives.

Maybe go over to YouTube and search Fake News and watch the train wreck.

No they don't. America isn't seen a strong, they're seen as bullies, who waste time effort and money on pointless wars. My country technically isn't even a direct ally of the US, not a part of NATO, because once again, a huge waste of money.

They are too loyal to Trump. They won't suffer and blame Trump. They'll suffer and blame Obama and Dems

How am I wrong?

2 of my tech companies have been acquired, and I'm currently working at my 3rd which just hit series B. I own stock with exxon and conocophillips. My grandpa is on his death bed and will leave me a ton of $ in his will, that would have been taxed by the government.

Seriously AMA lol.

Hey, partisan aside, nice job just laying out an argument. No sarcasm, props to you.

Both linked examples need citation and I can almost guarantee trump had nothing to do with those companies investing even assuming that's real.

Second, telling people to "cut fat and Ben efficient" isn't doing shit. Hey you, do better at your job and spend less. There, you're welcome.

Multiple agencies including he fucking weather are woefully understaffed. He's also allegedly the "jobs president" which is laughable and contradictory to what you laid out. "I'm going to create so many jobs! Just as soon a second I put all these people out of work..."

Ugh, I'm angry already, sorry I meant to debate without the salt. Still... no man

nobody voted for trump because of what he said he would do. it was a vote for the lulz and one against hillary and all the self-proclaimed good people that terrorize those of different opinions.

Fox and Breitbart aren’t even close to the same in terms of how far they lean. You sound like a shill trying to be non biased and you can’t even regurgitate anything useful except what you learn of Occupy Democrats.

You're literally too stupid to teach.

It isn't. They are abusing the term fake news. Bias isn't the definition of fake. Reporting on a fact and then using a liberal narrative afterwards isn't fake news.

Fake news is when the lie is exact and egregious and demonstrably false.

>That is the part i do get. If Trumpfags lose their healthcare and pay more taxes, i guess they picked their own execution. Its just terrible that non-retarded people have to suffer Trumpism.

Pretty much, It's not my fault people are stupid. It sucks, but some people need to learn the hard way. I know that seems cruel, but seriously, this will help people.

Just like FCC showed us who is corrupt and bought out in congress.

Nice argument, fucko. You're too retarded to know when you are wrong.

He turned America and American people into a joke.

No, kid. Walk outside and talk to people. Actually listen and take in information and you'll understand.