Who is the dumbest group listed?

Who is the dumbest group listed?
9/11 Truthers
Anti-Vaxxers
Flat Earthers

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/autism-mercury-aluminum-and-vaccine-induced-encephalopathy/5620817
antivaccinebodycount.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Flat Earthers are fcking idiots

they're all equally autistic

>Flat earthers
>Vaxxers
>Truthers
Hands down, you've got to be butt fucking retarded to think the world is flat in 2017.
Anti vaxxers mean well, but fail to make the correct correlations between facts and speculations
Truthers are annoying, but some of their points are solid and have yet to be disproven, something the other two groups can't say.

Anti-vaxxers. I think 98% of flat-earthers are trolling and only 2% are actual retards.

Whichever has the most niggers

Plebbitors

Flat Earthers

there is some truth to the 9/11 truthers. There are a lot of questions, and it sure seemed like the FBI and Lucky Larry knew the deal before it happened.

Dont be an anti-vaxxer, although maybe there is something to the level of mercury and aluminum in the vaccines. Maybe we can vaccinate later or in smaller doses?

Autism is way up nowadays than in generations past

I was never vaccined in my LIFE and I'm perfectly fine. I even show to be taller & more mature looking than vaccined kids my age.

There have been some rumors that the twin towers had been rigged with explosives, rather than some planes crashing into the towers, so I would give 9/11 truthers the benefit of the doubt

Flat earthers are likely just inbred hicks that fell for some troll.

My uncle Frank is an almost militant member of all three groups. He is, by far, the dumbest human being I've ever known.

You have to be sensationally stupid to truly believe in a flat earth, so I'd say true flat earthers are the dumbest.
The two other groups are pretty retarded too, though.

This and I'm sorry but believing the government version of 9/11 is just retarded.

I'm on two FB groups with them and i love them... this retards are so stupid ^^

You are perfectly fine because the REST of us got vaccinated. You're welcome, asswipe.

There has been literally 0 mercury in vaccinations for over 10 years. The amount of alum and merc is less than 5% of what is present in breast milk.
Look it up. This is why anti vaxers are THE most autistic of all. There is a wealth of actual verifiable facts with over 100 years worth of documentation and they choose to ignore it all because "they know more than doctors" Egotistical, delusional faggots, every last one. They should all be infected with smallpox and denied treatment.

Trump supporters

Flerfers basically just use it as a coping mechanism for their existential crisis

Sup Forumstards

>Flat Earthers

Going with flat Earthers for 100, Alex.

FUCK BLUMPFLE KRUNK

>Autism is way up nowadays than in generations past

Or we have a diagnosis for it now...

This is due to herd immunity. Which people like you are destroying but not being vaccinated. Well done.

well, all these groups have some tiny bit of truth to them:

1) there are covered up conspiracies around 9/11 - building 7, the official story is incomplete - Israel's involvement
2) decades ago there were actually harmful chemicals in (some) vaccines, some children actually had massive problems after being vaccinated - and for the longest time it was a poorly understood 'science'
3) some footage of the moon missions was doctored, NASA is lying to the public about certain facts about the universe, NASA always had masonic influence

I'll have to go with 3) flat earthers draw the most insane conclusions from their 'research'.

Flat earth with out a doubt.

OP - here's your 4)

Anti-Vaxxers are actually just people who are scared of needles/shots and rationalize their aversive behaviour.

View exhibit A

uncles: everbody's got a dumbass one.

I mean, they're all pretty retarded, but if I had to choose one as the kings of the autists, it'd be flat earthers. They refuse to believe in something that humanity has been aware of since the ancient greeks purely because their tiny brains are incapable of understanding the proof

At least 9/11 is something that happened in recent memory and vaccines have only been around for the last century or so. Not as bad imo as refusing to believe in something that their betters have known and understood for actual millenia

the fact that you give the benefit of the doubt to truthers because of rumours despite rejecting video evidence to the contrary explains your flawed views on vaccination

Global warming due to manmade co2 emissions. Nasa reporting ice cap growth third year in a row. Neo liberals greatest cancer.

globalresearch.ca/autism-mercury-aluminum-and-vaccine-induced-encephalopathy/5620817
>Global Research, November 30, 2017

I’ll go with all of the above

This is the least veiled rightwing para-academic site I've ever seen. Get your ass to an actual research database. 1/10 for making me click.

If the answer isn't obvious, then you need to get redpilled some more

Dumbest, Flat Earthers.
Most dangerous, Anti-Vaxxers.

>hurr durr vaccines cause autism

This.

Although is also true.

Not on the master journals list.
Not science.

>globalresearch.ca/autism-mercury-aluminum-and-vaccine-induced-encephalopathy/5620817

A crackpot site dressed-up to appear academic. The article in question cites crackpots, religious zealots and the retracted 1999 study that started this in the first place.

Anti vaxxers are worst. They are the only ones who actively and willfully harm others because of their beliefs.

>Anti-Vaxxers
they are the only group actively killing people not part of theyr group.

totally understand you, i had my giggles with those chemtrail groups

Of the three, anti-vaxxers are the ones most likely to kill us by resurrecting some disease that was thought to be wiped out.

Anti-Vaxxers. The other two don't have a death count: antivaccinebodycount.com/

two of them have the potential to be true, however unlikely that is

one of them has zero potential to be true given that you can observe the curvature of the earth yourself from high enough, or sail around it if you wish

just out of interest, where do flat earthers think the corners of the earth are? at which countries do they end? is it the standard mercator projection? if so surely the simple fact that it would take 24 hours of flying to get from alaska to russia and not the 4 that it does take just destroys their argument on its own

Flat Earthers are morons
Anti-Vaxxers are paranoid
9/11 Truthers are elitists

Being right can make you feel elitist

This, I work in the community. Plus I feel like allot of parents self diagnose it because they'd rather believe they have some sort of savant than a plain retard.