Who was the better Batman?

Who was the better Batman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xIcjQGcgLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nipples

Keaton was the most likable Batman. Afleck is actually a pretty good Batman too, it's just the movies around him that are not that great. Bale's Batman, on the other hand, wasn't very good, but the movies around him where excellent.

This.

Of those 3, I'd have to say Keaton. Bale was horrible (terrible writing, but Bale didn't really help much) and I refuse to watch Ben Affleck Batman because Ben Affleck.

This. My thoughts exactly.

>terrible writing KEK

Fantasy

Keaton in Affleck's batsuit suit in Nolan's films?

Wpu;d that make a perfect Batman trilogy?

Keaton. By far. And Jack Nicholson was the best joker.

This. Afleck was the best combat batman. Him fighting god level enemies in his movie already seem rushed. I don’t like it

I have to say, I was sceptical on Affleck's being the Batman, now I'm just sad that he's not gonna be it anymore.

that shitty one with the shark repellant bat spray

this guy gets it

so does this guy

>the movies around him where excellent.
????
>zero detective work
>running away from dogs
>tacticool all the everything
>manlet Bane with no venom
>Joker acting like Anarky
Even if you argue that they were good films in their own right, they were awful Batman adaptations.

You're all wrong.

being a huge reader of the actual comics, Afleck is doing the best job bringing the character to life. Not to mention specific references to him being an older batman and doing stuff straight out of "The Dark Knight Returns" by Frank Miller.

I'd also say his suit is probably the coolest one. This is the first time in motion picture since Adam West that we're getting a gray fabric batsuit instead of high-tech armor plating or a shitty rubber suit like Keaton had. Not holding that against him, it was the late 80s so what are you gonna do but still.

Pictured: A few panels from the Frank Miller comic that they pulled out and used in the movie

Not Keaton lol

you forgot one

100%

/thread

/thread

this is actually the best one.

the audio redubs of Dark Knight with Conroy are amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=9xIcjQGcgLk

>Joker acting like Anarky

I wonder exactly where Anaky lost his mind and then lost it 3 times over. This tired argument would actually hold water if TDK Joker wasn't so fucking mad and didn't do certain things just for the fuck of it.

batgirl a best

The true one

Keaton did a great job as Bruce Wayne

Bale didn't seem to fit the role and was outdone by the actors who played the villains

Affleck is in a bad position of rushed movies $$$