Ask a support worker who cares for murders and sex offenders anything. Apart from personal details about clients

Ask a support worker who cares for murders and sex offenders anything. Apart from personal details about clients.

What's the most fucked up things you know they've done?

Why are you such a fag?

Why in earth would you choose that occupation

What's your paypal?

Stamped a baby to death

The baby was bad in the first place.

It's only part of my job. I care for a whole range of people. Some of them with learning difficulties that aren't criminals.

Do they have a rational thinking process ?

No

Well, I think that's pretty cool OP. Have you ever worried that you'd get killed by the people you take care of? Also, are you friends with some of them?

I've been in a few altercations with clients. We are trained in physical intervention but we have the right to defend ourselves with reasonable force. I'm an not friends with a single one I've worked with. Although some are interesting. I'm sure I've met a sleeper agent.

Have they been charged with an actual crime in court of law, or did they act outside the law?

I've worked in a few secure hospitals that hold people on forensic evidence that have been charged with a crime but deemed too mentally ill to goto prison

That's wild. You're like a freelance bouncer but for the mentally insane. Kudos to you buddy! Er, do you think people deserve to go to jail or do you think they are kind of victims of a bad world? If so, do you agree with a solution and what is it?

That's real fucked up. Was it someone that was able to comprehend their actions and their consequences.?

do you feel pity for them, or do you feel hatred and disgust?

I also work with dementia and people suffering from different levels of brain injuries.
Personally if I had either of those two I would want to die. Same with huntington disease. I cared for someone while they had a syringe drive and waited with them until they were dead.
The criminals are scary when they have been normal people who just snapped

To them someone else did it

I'm numb to it. I treat them all the same and do my job.

Shit be fucked up. Sad for all involved in it.

No buddy there will always be people like you to take care of yourself. No matter how retarded you are, We will take care of you! haha, you will comply or die.

How did you get into that lobe of work OP? Counseling or social work?

Nooooo

I've had personal experience caring for vulnerable people who are fostered by family. So I applied with an agency to get paid for doing it. They said I'll be helping children and young adults in schools. They lied and sent me to some of the most fucked up places. And I've been doing it for a few years now

So you not need a license for that sort of seal or are you kind of outside of that legal realm. Just curious.

Have to have a background check and pass a small amount of training. Less than a bouncer. And less than the full time staff at the hospitals. There is a sigma about agency workers because of this.

I do this job for about 3 years now and i have seen many despicable cases. Im still in contact with a guy who tortured raped and murdered his niece in a sadistic way. I think i am close to call him my friend and it is fascinating to me i wouldnt say i can accept what he have done but want to know whats going on in his mind. Really fascinating, it sometimes triggers me that i might have the same urges and i wonder about my mentality if it gets affected by them. Hes a wonderful person though

other than being numb to dealing with it, how does it feel to be completely aware of how humanity actually is in this day and age as opposed to who you use to be?

>hes a wonderful person though

nigga wut?

That has nothing to do with our current society. In all mankinds history were people who have done astonishing acts like these. So im here to take care of these nutcases in a funny way

OP here. It has never really bothered me. The world is different to so many people.

at least you understand that, was sort of a trick question.

What the fuck does being " a support worker who cares for murders and sex offenders" entail exactly?

What in the name of fuck is a support worker?

Making sure they don't escape secure units.
They don't kill themselves or others in hospital.
Their human rights are upheld.
Record their mental health to see if they are well enough to goto main steam prison.

Did I pass?

Are you a gangstalker?

Means i get the murderer rapist back on track to fit back in into society. Then he can start from new all over again. Everyone deserves a second chance and he maybe changed as person.

Not OP

yea, i wanted to get a general feel for if you would one day snap and kill yourself from dealing with that kind of mentality.

Okay this guy wants to answer for me. I'm gonna watch Always Sunny and he can take over. OP out.

Darnit..

real OP here, AMA.