Ask a completely exposed sissy anything. Pic related

Ask a completely exposed sissy anything. Pic related

timestamp

Well I pm only have the pics that got exposed I mean...wtf I am I supposed to do.

Turn your camera on and take a picture you thick cunt ?

give us a story of you being fucked

I know you're a sissy and all that bullshit, but a pic of your erect dick would be nice

Kik?

I can't recreate the conditions of taking these pics I mean I could take a pic but it's not gonna prove I look like this

Timestamp and face in the same shot. We will work the rest out...

Went to a guys house and watched hot tub time machine. He had 2 big dogs that wouldn't stop sniffing and licking my ass and little weiner in nothing but panties. Got drunk. Half way through go to his bedroom and he fucks me on my back. I came on myself and left. Part of me wishes the dogs would have been involved more.

Sounds gross and you look gross. Fuck you.

Post a picture of you holding your right sock, or any piece of clothing you're currently wearing

Ok I'm almost home. I'm on my phone currently

Yes, you should have fucked them too.

They were both big huskys, literally bigger and stronger than me. They were so tall their faces were level with my ass/crotch. I was wearing a short dress and a thong. And the one kept burying his wet nose in my butt. I wish they would've mounted me. In fact I like the dogs much more than the guy lol

Nice fantasy. Do you have kik?

No one believes you keep copy and pasting you fucking nut

Elvish_boy. Still gonna mainly post in this thread tho.

I'm working on it fuck. This is like being a homeless person and needing to prove it to the fucking rescue mission. Like my life got ruined pretty sure that proves I'm a sissy. Jesus. Why would I impersonate someone as ugly as me anyway? If I was gonna do that I'd be posting pics claiming I was Robin banks douche bag.

How did you get exposed? Detailsss user

Also do you dress in public now?

bamp for hot sissy OP

gay faggot OP left I guess

no more bumps

zl1