Finally one of them has the balls to stand up to these manipulative crybaby cunts

Finally one of them has the balls to stand up to these manipulative crybaby cunts

>Masterson, for his part, released the following statement (via his attorney) addressing his dismissal: “I am obviously very disappointed in Netflix’s decision to write my character off of ‘The Ranch.’ From day one, I have denied the outrageous allegations against me. I have never been charged with a crime, let alone convicted of one. In this country, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. However, in the current climate, it seems as if you are presumed guilty the moment you are accused. I understand and look forward to clearing my name once and for all.”

maybe he actually didnt do anything and knows it.

And what about Danny Masterson and all the people who love his character on the show as if some fucking cunts are worth more than that? Even if he is guilty then fucking the hell with them it's not a big fucking deal. I'm sick of people acting like sexual assault to such a big fucking deal no it's not get some real fucking problems!

Everyone that has ever claimed to be a victim because of surprise buttsecks should be doped up on your left ex until they get tardive dyskinesia. If it's good enough for a quarter of a million American Kids treated by Psychiatry then it's good enough for them. A permanent involuntary movement disorder would certainly give them a contrasting perspective of what it's actually like to be a real victim and have some real fucking problems.

Neuroleptics* using voice to text

Did any of them actually do anything wrong? How many of them have gone to prison so far?

if he did nothing i hope its proven and he destroys the accusers career and sues netflix for reparations for essentially ending his contract and putting doubt in his career for future jobs.

If he did do it, eh fuck em and his career.

I truly believe most of these sexual assault allegations are just dumb cunts that were hit on and acted interested because of these people being actors. They probably thought they could gain something out of them but lead them on and not truly interested and ended up claiming assault so once again they can gain something out of it.

you moved to 4chins after /r/incel got deleted?

Excellent point. Don't stab yourself with that point.

The uphill battle that we are facing though is that it is quickly becoming a cultural norm for sex to be considered rape if the woman simply regrets it later in life, especially if the man had a higher social economic status than her.

The uphill battle that we are facing though is that it is quickly becoming a cultural norm for sex to be considered rape if the woman simply regrets it later in life, especially if the man had a higher social economic status than her.

My wondering is why these men are still free ? They're either criminals that should be in prison or should never have been fired. Why are these women not reporting this to the police ?

most of them flat out admitted it and apologized when accused. That's indicative of guilt.

Tell that to Roger Goodell.

But if it was a crime then why aren't they in prison and if it's not a crime then why is it considered wrong?

Spoken like a true victim

Here's a thought. Life ain't fair. Sometimes you get hired to do The Ranch. Other times you get fired for no good reason, and then justice isn't served. If he's as good a guy as everyone is making him out to be he'll figure out what to do next and he'll be able to land on his own two feet. If he can't, what's the big deal?
How is this even a problem?

They should get rid of the show it’s awful

It's a problem because every time employers of any sort give in to these accusations that just empowers more bitter cunts how to make a mountain out of a molehill or even just make shit up entirely to ruin some guys fucking life

I hope the entertainment industry gets chased out of town by angry feminazis who were sexually assaulted when a man asked her out. Then when they take over and ratings plummet to record setting, jaw dropping lows in movies, shows and games people in power might wake up and realize they don't have to listen to these retards, and shouldn't.

>Defending a Scientologist that we all know did it

But of course Tom Cruise couldn't have done it because he's gay right

Hi-5

Hey Jason Lee Scientologist he super America number one

Omg btripag.

Bump