Any Sup Forumstards ever call osha on your employer?

Any Sup Forumstards ever call osha on your employer?

Stories? Did they find out who you were or retaliate against you?

My department is very small and very dirty top to bottom. I'm one of two maintenance folks and the other one and my boss fleece the company for overtime as well as all kinds of other fucked up shit.

There's no oversite in this state, my boss boss's are all thousands of miles away, and I've seen some dirty shit go down.

It's gonna be obvious who complained if I follow through- and a lot of people are getting laid off after we got bought so I'm nervous this would be my exit if there's any chance my boss finds out who called...

Why would you ever call OSHA for anything? You're lucky enough to be in a state with no oversite. Let the free market do it's job, and find another job if you don't like the working conditions

Being this retarded

What you call 'retarded' I call basic economics

you're a pussy, just do your job and stop bitching over petty bullshit like a woman

>You're lucky enough to be in a state with no oversite.
Is this what shitters actually believe? I'd love to see someone like you get killed on the job. :D

i had a coworker that was going to call the health department on us. stupid bitch didnt realise that if the health department comes, then we have to work harder

dont be a rat

To highlight the fucked up things that are happening.

We didn't want to follow the permit process so we built a lot with no emergency lighting or regular lighting in a lot that bodies were found in both 2016 and 17.

This is the person who decides whether or not I get a raise. Which isn't related to what work I do, which is kinda fucked up.

what reason do you want to call?

there's a line between doing your job right and safe and just not giving two fucks and letting things go unmaintained or ignoring things that kill people

Well, my endgame is someone realizing that my immediate boss is an insane tyrant who regularly says

>Smile and tell them what they want to hear then go do what you want

Shes black and a woman, and the he folks love her.

She doesn't do anything according to the rules, which hurts those of us that genuinely try.

I.e. the money for raises go to the guy who is fleecing the company for overtime with her.

That's fucked, but they pay her to manage not me. She can manage how she wants and if the company likes that it's not my role to dictate how their facility should be managed.

If they employ a person who thinks building permits are a joke, that's their bed to lie in, regardless of whether or not the facilities Dept is fucked up. I'm not complaining its unfair for me, that's a fact of life.

I'm saying this is royally fucked up, with the motivation of hopefully it getting less fucked up.

I would just leave, but I'm very close to a retirement goal benefits thing.

the company has ways of finding you since you have to give your information to OSHA, even though its kept "anonymous" but in the end, if your job gets shut down, you will be out of a job, so is it worth it? just be ready to collect unemployment if you do in the case it really is that bad.

i did it to walmart once and got terminated for some nonsense while trying to transfer out of state.

What state?

Try reporting before layoffs. Accusations of retaliation could shield you from a layoff

that's a good point. if he knows everything that went down the proof is there someone just has to examine it closer

Your who I want to talk to.

Last year we were bought by a corporate giant. Everything is weird and people are being laid off left and right to "future proof " the company.

I like my job, don't want to walk away from a pension, but this is fucked.

I'd rather it stabilize, but I bet if I tried to make that happen I'll end up as a casualty

Exactly, and this rabbit hole runs deep. Someone just needs to ask the right questions.

But this is the second time we've been bought, and they don't.

Not trying to get doxxed.. sry.

Layoffs happen monthly... Here and there. There was a big first round then a few every few weeks now.

>if I tried to make that happen I'll end up as a casualty

you more than likely would, sadly enough to say, though you could feign an "almost dangerous accident" then talk to your boss and say something along the lines of "i'm always careful and and take my time with this trying to get it done right because of so and so, but thanks to so and so problem, there was almost a bad accident, it needs to be addressed so can be able to do our jobs in the proper manner"

sometimes the best way to do it is make the boss feel like if something actually happens they themselves would be at fault and not the company it self, but you have to do it as if you 'love this person' and don't want them to get in the cross hairs, while at the same time showing you're competent.

i ended up getting shafted because i called OSHA and can only assume they found out about it, i was on a freeze for 6 months before being terminated, then i got stiffed on unemployment, burnt all my savings just to keep me and my wife from being on the streets.

again, just sopt being a faggot and do your job, roll with the punches and then fuck off.

Problem is my job is a dead end of 2% raises forever with the status quo if nothing happens to her or me.

It's hard to explain how fucked the situation is... I've got a healthy sense of just do your job... But at the point where your boss is building parking lots without calling digsafe even, that's a representation of how things go with regards to appropriate and not.

There's not a ton of employers where I am, and I do have health care so I do have some incentive to make this work

It's how she can get away with this

Jesus. Sorry, user

I've moved on, and managed to get a well paying job considering I'm disabled now, so its all fine, thanks for caring.

tell the bitch you want in if you dont get it document everything and fuck her and whoever she's friends with harder than a hooker on Christmas.

I almost did. This guy just bought this business. Very profitable. It was manufacturing. But there was like 7 employees. The machines doing the work were antiques. Built in the 1940s. You couldn't run 4 machines at a time because there wasn't enough power coming off the lines from the town. If you tried it'd blow a $60 breaker.
Doesn't need to be said but the machines leak all the time. There isn't eye protection provided, there isn't ear protection provided, there aren't gloves provided.
Its a fucking osha GOLDMINE.
If y'all wanna doxx em I'll give u their name and address. It's been over a year since I worked there and I know this greedy ass retarded as fuck new owner will never link this website to me.
Lemme know bros

put all your money in bitcoin. Then rat the boss out, if a month goes by and you get the axe
>It WILL happen no matter what you do
Then you've probably already earned another months salary just by letting funds sit in bitcoin
If by some miracle of god you actually keep your job and things get better
>Wont happen
Then just go on as normal and leave your previous investments alone. Then you'll probably be a millionaire by the time you retire.

She's told me to claim overtime I didn't work multiple times.

I haven't. I'm clean so far if they figure out what's going on.

You gotta be an employee for osha to investigate. Otherwise they don't.

I wanna add he had his first female employee and treated her like a slave. He didn't let he take lunch breaks. He made her keep her time card up stairs in her office, which was also an old apartment, so that no one could see that she wasn't clocking out for lunch. And he demanded everyone clock out for lunch.
He was the single worst employer I've ever met, and I've worked for crackhead roofing companies.
He doesn't care about safety and doing things the right way whatsoever it's all about money. Which I understand. But if you really can't give me safety glasses when I'm running an antique surface grinder that's spraying coolant fucking everywhere including the floor, then you're too greedy and you should be taught a lesson.

I could prove it but I'm not giving y'all my info. And that's bullshit anyway cus u can submit anonymous tips to osha. At least in my state you can.

>tfw op is ajust a racist piece of shit who can't stand the thought of a black women being in a higher position of power than him
No one cares how small your penis is OP. If you hate it so much just go across the street and another job like the privilieged piece of shit you are

I know, you can. But it's like a search warrant, osha needs to meet certain requirements before they take action, (company is innocent till proven guilty) and in order for them to investigate they need a complaint from a current employee or multiple corroborating accounts

Why do you give a shit? Just do your job and keep quiet you fucking rat cunt.

then do it yourself you gigantic faggot. You're probably a nigger who got fired for dealing drugs on the job

honestly if you're dumb enough to work without safety glasses, some form of hand protection and ear muffs you deserve what you get. ALL OF THESE ITEMS CAN BE BOUGHT FOR CHEAP AS FUCK why skimp on your own safety? dumb

I work at a Kroger, and our OSHA standards are horrifying. I'm surprised nobodies died. I mean we have pallets in the back leaning to one side with all kinda insane shit on it, puddles all over the place and nobody gives a shit. People swinging 5 feet high cans of boxes and cans and water across the floor, half of it leaning out the side.... fucking christ I'm so happy to be leaving soon.

OK lol I didn't do it cus I like the other guys working there. Gtfo underage faggot

Wouldn't be surprised if the girl contacted the dept. of labor

When you call OSHA and give a detailed report, it's all recorded. Then you are told you absolutely must give your name to make it an official report/even file it for follow up. A full transcription is given to the employer. If you do it do it right but your job is toast. Then they buy you out for a months pay and as soon as you sign the agreement the investigation goes away w/no further resolution.

lol. i had to google kroger it's all over the news for being dirty

OSHA doesn't give a s*** and can't do s*** you need to call the health department. They get s*** done.

I call it a utopianistic libertarian pipedream. A pure freemarket is impossible with humans. It's nice to dream though.

Id love you to wear flouresant vest, helmet withing 1000 feet of the building, check in every 5 minutes, drive no faster then 4 miles per hour, lift 1 box at a time and still meet the 600 packages a minute quota with your over regulation.

>Let the free market do it's job
It's just asbestos, bro
It's just a little cancer
Trust me, the Free Marketâ„¢ has your best interests in mind.

sad thing is that people like this will never, for any reason, believe it could happen to them. or someone they're friends with even when it finally does. in their mind, it'll be one of those rare freak accidents that just couldn't have been avoided no matter what.

fuckers so terrified of being wrong that they'd die for it.

>let the goburment protect you
Its just your fair share of taxes, bro
Its just a little extra work for less money and shitty healthcare
Trust me, the guberment has your best interest in mind

Just as long as we have monopolies bribing our politicians and bailouts yo, gotta love that right wing politics.

Get this guy. Doesnt belive people have the right to choose where they workmor if the risks outweigh the rewards. Bet his mommy changes his diaper too

>free market
>utopianistic libertarian pipedream
Pretty much. On paper, a lot of things work.

>right wing politics
>apple, google, facebook, ge, disney, ford, chevy, amazon.com, all rightwing companies
>obama, hilary, shchumer, reed, etc alll right wing politicians who voted for the bailout

My advice would be to find a new job, put in your 2 weeks and leave on good terms.

It sounds like a shitty company and you're better off leaving.

That being said, it's more profitable to make friends than to make enemies. Calling OSHA will make an enemy of your boss, so I wouldn't do it.

You do know that right wingers mostly agreed with letting them fail right? Its cslled market correction, you fuck up you pay

This
also if prospective employers in your field find out you snitch to OSHA you will be blackballed.

That's the joke, it was an ironic jab at the bought out politicians that represent the right. Jesus.

>apple, google, facebook, ge, disney, ford, chevy, amazon.com, all rightwing companies

There are no wings when it comes to business. Business only has one goal, don't forget that user. The politics PR bullshit is all front-end marketing. The backend doesnt give a shit about diversity, it gives a shit about $. Just like our corrupt politicians.

On paper, communism works.

On paper, almost every ism works.

You just put human greed in the mix, and it fucks it all up.

greed is what keeps us growing. we shouldn't be so afraid of it or try to shame it out of our societies. the strongest, most cunning, and most adaptable organisms deserve to prevail while the weak phase themselves out.

unfortunately this has become all to true of your brain cells.

>calling out shitheads for being shitheads will make the corrupt shitheads collude to make sure you never get a decent job ever again

Boy I sure love Capitalismâ„¢