Give me one good reason why one would get an iPhone instead of an Android phone

Give me one good reason why one would get an iPhone instead of an Android phone.

There are no good reasons, iPhone users are like Trump supporters, they buy into their shit

You need something even simpler than the Android OS

Funny, same could be said about Hilary supporters.

With Iphone you get fame

From 10 years olds

people know that iPhones are more expensive so they generate more attention

The camera. That is the only good reason though

l enjoy IPhone because it’s simple, I don’t want my phone to do much other than make calls, watch videos and occasionally video chat with someone, I don’t like how the android interface looks or feels and I tend to find their touch screens less responsive and more prone to cracks. That being said I recognize the freedom that android can give you but have no real use for it myself. Not to mention the majority of my friends have IPhones and that means that it cuts down on my data usage heavily because of iMessage over WiFi.
Those are my reasons

Social status, us apple heads look at android users the same way a billionaire looks at a hobo

I'll give you 2.

1. I don't have to think about the akward fucking moving to menory card-thing, and after a couple of years the internal memory is too full to update the damn thing even though no apps are installed.

2. I pretty nuch never need to restart my iphone, it just always works.

>their touch screens less responsive and more prone to cracks
I've had android phones since 2.1 and never felt a lack of responsiveness.

android phones are more affordable, is easier to get earphones, chargers and other accessories and you keep convenient stuff like sd cards

Because you're a faggot and want to pick up men

If you enjoy horrendous sloppy laggy mobile games get yourself an android.

I agree with this. Couldn’t give a fuck about how many different ‘custom’ features android has.

By buying an apple whatever the fuck it is... you guarantee you'll look like a shirt-lifting halfwit in need of a good slapping every time you pull out your posing-pouch-shaped-like-a-real-phone.
No... you're welcome.

Away drink youre irn-bru you inbread ginger fuck hole

because you are rich enough to get the iphone

Everyone knows android is the poor mans iphone.

It’s cool if you can’t afford one bro, no judgement

because they're not cheap junk and actually hold up. you get what you pay for.

sorry I can't give just 1
>better customization
>cheaper
>you don't look like a hipster faggot or a poor nigger trying to make his friends think he's rich
>more apps
>more free apps
>cheaper apps
>better voice command
>better navigation
>fewer faggots hitting on you

Bitch, if you are based on price=quality then let me tell you there are Android phones WAY MORE EXPENSIVE than the IPhone

I like to download movies, emulate games, and download music. I don't like Spotify, Apple music or streaming in general and the quality is usually bad so I like being having to download my albums. Also nice being able to add a micro SD (seriously if Apple allowed this, guarantee majority of Android fags would switch over), and I have a removable spare battery with cradle which is amazing. If a new iPhone basically just had a removable battery and expandable storage I'd probably get one, I am grateful that they're using wide angle cameras now, should've been the standard like 2 years ago

You don't need to have money to get an iPhone, majority of people "lease" their new iPhones, sign a contract and pay a monthly fee on top of bill to get newest phone. Upgrade each year, most people don't actually"own" their phone.

I don’t. And if that’s the case, then the whole ‘people only buy iPhones because they’re expensive’ argument goes right out the window.

Bitch.

You're thinking too much already - that means you should go for an Android phone. Go do research and pick one out, its fun. There are crap ones and some great ones.

If you don't want to use your brain, get an iPhone. It works and it's great. Just be prepared to pay more.

They don’t explode

You don't own a business, do you.

word mah nigga
fucking android scum

Because it work beautiful with my iPad Air2, my iPad Pro and my macbook air
simple really

Good for you, I don’t do any of that. And I buy a new iPhone outright every two years. Because I like them and I can.

Then what's about not being able to afford? The IPhone 8 is comparable to the S6 edge of 2016 ffs innovation my ass.

“But muh screen goes slightly over the edges”

Who gives a fuck

Well that's good, gives you the option to sell it or just use it at home as like an iPod or for YouTube do you don't waste your main one's battery (this is what I do) at the end of the day it's a phone, main focus should be calling and texting. iPhones are good because they're very well optimized and their iOS runs very smoothly. Only downside I can see about iPhones is that they can't play .webms or N64/PSP/Gameboy games. But most people don't even use that (I rarely do). One thing I hate about iPhones are the screens and the ridiculous fee for fixing a cracked one. Warranty or a case is a must with iPhones

It look pretty

I tend to give my old phones away to those less fortunate than myself.

Like android users. Just kidding, my parents get a free upgrade whenever I get a new one

Upgrade programs are great for families, my parents do that with my siblings, I just wish they took care of their iPhones more. I unironically like the rose colored one, sucks that on the newer ones there's no headphone jack but I use wireless headphones so it probably wouldn't bug me

Not even about the screen, the definition, camera, processor are inferior on iPhone 8 and it also costed less than the IPhone. Those are the main arguments of fags like you.

Also, you already ran out of arguments?

Windows phone masterrace reporting in faggots .. your shitty Androids and Iphuns are no match for the mighty Lumia.

Apps are for faggots and normies.

I'd agree with you back when they were a novelty, but nowadays phones are just everyday shit

There a few apps that can play webms not ideal though
Theres a firefox for iOs now, not tried it yet though, might be worth investigating

Windoze phone, theres always fucking one

why not get the first fucking nokia instead of paying 1000$ for a "simple" phone? Dickwit

I couldn’t care less about any of that. Personally I like the way it looks and operates, that’s enough for me.

The fact is triggers people like you is just a bonus.

I think most people get iphones just for imessage at this point

And women

Why the constant jealousy from camp android then?

I have the iPhone X.
>most advanced phone ever produced
>best camera
>animojis
>look cool (everyone impressed)
>wireless camera
>waterproof
>I'm rich
sorry poorfags with inferior tech

is it a bonus you pay shit load of money for something that just looks nice while you can get a fucking kidney for that amount of money?

Everything is made for iPhones, things are released first there.
Also, if you have an android you're a beta poorfag virgin

Hillary supporters are mostly a myth tho, right?

But I thought some androids were FAR more expensive than iPhone?

And I have two kidneys so all good there

The day android phones will let you text a fuckin video without it looking all shitty and compressed then I’ll go back
But for now iMessages is the best feature on iPhones

Lol none of these are legit arguments

what are you talking about? nobody cares, me by example just pick the phone that i like. back in the day I liked the colors of the motorola ones, i had different android phones cause that and then I moved to an iphone cause the glass body. I'm planning on getting another motorola next cause the projector thing is cool. nobody cares m8, just get what you like

>700-1000$ phone
>dont use it for much more than texting, calls, and videos.

I think the OO cares otherwise they wouldn’t have made the thread.

Maybe you should direct your thoughts to them. Thanks

You jelly inferior Android and Iphone faggots ??

We Superior Lumia masterfolk dont even have to worry about facebook or emoji's.

There's dozens of us.

Personally i get iPhones for the podcasts, spotify and such. I know you can get it on android but i prefer the look and feel of IOS and the phones. Might as well have something i enjoy in my pocket. Just get whatever you prefer OP

Fuck apple. I went to download photos of my iCloud that shit took for fucking ever, and was frustrating as fuck. These greedy cocksuckers purposefully remove all the useful tools to encourage you to buy more cloud space instead of download photos to clear space. FUCK YOU APPLE. I'm a strick android fag now

Only benefit i know of anyone having a windows phone is my buddys phone speaker was loud as hell. Good for watching stuff in loud environments or listening to music with buddys

Cus

I was an android user for a long time.
>better UI
>moderated App Store, no shit apps
>no bugs
>longer battery life
>iOS is more efficient and needs less intense specs
>supported by major case makers and repair shops
>in my experience they last longer
> android is ugly and so retarded to use, it’s like an autist designed the UI
>FaceTime is really great and iMessage
>the camera software is better
>they don’t just put gimmick shit into every phone. They wait and test ideas out for years and release a fine tuned, ready to go version.
>not actually that expensive. A 200gb top android phone is the same price as the iPhone X
>iPhone watch is better

IT WORKS!