Femanon here, my parents just caught me having sex with our dog. Lemme explain:

Femanon here, my parents just caught me having sex with our dog. Lemme explain:

For about a year now, I've been involved in an intimate relationship with my German shepherd. It began one lonely night last year when I had had too much to drink, no one else was home, and I was feeling pretty down. My dog was my only real friend at that point and clearly favored my company over everyone else in the family. He also had a habit of humping my leg from time to time, which I took to imply sexual interest. So that night I undressed, covered myself with lube, and let him penetrate me.

Fast forward three months and we've been doing this on and off whenever we have the house to ourselves. That night, which happened to be Christmas Eve, I began to be a bit more bold. I let him fuck me in my bedroom while the family was downstairs drinking. There was no noise - I had been training him to be quiet in case we ever did this when people were home not to mention that I always took off his collar before we began. It went flawlessly and we began doing this regularly. The riskiest time was when my brother and his friends were playing video games in the next room over, but they never heard anything.

(Posting in two parts because of the size limit)

Tonight, I just had to be stupid enough to take the activity outside my bedroom. I was feeling like I wanted a new risk, some new excitement, so I brought him into the garage, bent down behind my father's pickup truck and let him go at it. Sure enough, like any retard could have predicted, my father walks right in. I'm totally silent praying he won't walk around to the other side of the truck and see us but the dog is panting and I guess that gets his attention. There's no time for me to pull away and get my pants up. He tells me in the most disturbingly calm tone possible that I'm to clean up and see him and my mother in the kitchen.

Thankfully I convince them this was the first time but they say if they ever catch it again, they'll press charges for animal abuse and throw me out of the house. He's also not allowed to be alone in a room with me ever again. I'm only 19 and I need their help to attend university, but I also can't bear the thought of being separated from my best friend. How am I to cope with this? I know on an intellectual level this whole thing was wrong, but emotionally it feels like the love of my life has died. I don't know when or if we'll ever be able to enjoy some private time together again and every second of uncertainty is killing me.

TLDR: Who fucking cares

Fpbp

Wow, I bet you are ugly as shit.
Le-mow

Wow... if you're hot, then this story was worth it.

post bobs and vagnene

Make no fucking mistake you little BITCH you.

What you did was animal abuse and RAPE. A dog cannot consent, period. You stupid whore. You should be killing yourself right about now. Or right about five years ago would have been better for anyone involved in the miserable sack of shit you call your life, dog included. Get fucked and kill yourself. When I say get fucked, I'm not talking about the dog. Or your dad, god knows what the fuck else you're into. Rapist cunt.

Tits or gtfo, dog fucker

congratulations

That sucks.
My condolences.

Tits or gtfo

Animals are just animals never say it’s true love or anything, the reason he was humping your leg was to show dominance. Are you actually retarded? Honestly you should kill youself.
Since you thought it was a good idea to even post this here Sup Forums should find out where you live and actually call the cops on you. This is disturbing and you should actually pay the price for being this retarded.

why not just get bd dildo and be done with it?

oh wait wrong response,

tits and timestamp

well you could just meet some pathetic faggot and not fucking your dog, go out and meet people u autistic shit

Fake and gay.

If I stick my dick in a girl and fuck her willingly until I cum, that seems pretty consensual. If it were a guy fucking a dog I'd agree, but otherwise who gives a shit?
>inb4 this is bait

Post tits

Animals are not capable of consent. Instinct does not equal consent.

> OP is fucking Gay

dont fool yourself, to the dog you are just a willing wet hole.

Be my gf

Then all animals rape each other? And if so, then who gives a fuck. My cat once ripped the guts out of a squirrel, and people don't bat an eye, but a dog fucks a girl and people freak out. Animals behave on instinct, it's pretty much the defining difference between animals and humans. So, if her dog *was* behaving on instinct what's the difference, and why is that wrong?
Don't get me wrong, I'd never fuck an animal because wtf. I just don't care if some dog fucks a girl, and don't see why you would, or should, either.

how long did he last?

>My dog was my only real friend at that point and clearly favored my company over everyone else in the family
lol animals aren't even conscious, they can never be a person's friend you moron

they are just machines. made of meat, but machines

Yes, animals ARE capable of raping each other. How retarded are you?

Post pics of yourself plz also that story was hot as fuck

Right, so why would you have a problem with this? Since by your reasoning all animal sex is "rape" apparently. Or do you have a problem with animals having sex in the wild too? Lol nice name calling btw, and also not addressing my arguments.

look at special agent white and his buddy knight over here

my sides.

Roll back to the old ways, keep doing it when they're out.
Just check the house from cameras and what not.

>So, if her dog *was* behaving on instinct what's the difference, and why is that wrong?
animals doing things to other animals is nature, people doing evil things to animals is bad because we are smart enough to know better, learn the differents

Assuming this is real, and at the risk of sounding like a creep: what you did is not morally, ethically, or intellectually wrong. Your dog is fully capable of consenting, and there's no such thing as an "affront to nature"

toads rape other animals, including dead ones, mostly not toads; nature is disgusting and it's okay.

I have no advice on how you carry on with your life, but don't let them make you feel like some kind of sex freak

pics (of u & doggo) or it didnt happen

You humans are hilarious...

I never said animal sex was rape retard. I said animals are capable of rape. For example dolphins and apes are animals yes? There is scientific fact that they also rape their own kind.

eat them up doggy style. It's better than eating them up chinese style.

This

Her dog was fucking her. He mounts her, and fucks her. Sure she's part of that, but why is that inherently different than a dog doing that to another dog? If she was hurting her dog, physically restraining it, beating it, etc, I'd agree with you. Also, just because something is natural doesn't mean it's right or good. Her dog, on instinct, is fucking her. A dog fucking another dog is doing it on instinct. I'm guessing you're not very smart though since you can't spell "difference". Whatever, I'm out. I can't change your mind any more than you'll change mine.

Fake and gay. Also tits or gtfo.

>There's no time for me to pull away
If you actually had sex with your dog you'd know this wouldn't be possible anyway.

You still haven't explained why it's wrong though dude. Go ahead and keep calling me a retard while missing my points though. When I ask questions like that I'm trying to point out your own retarded notions, and to establish points to discuss from. I see now that you're incapable of a real discussion though. I'm out, have fun being retarded.

You're fucking retarded if you think dogs don't have friends, have souls, have feelings, etc. Either that or you don't have a soul, feelings, or friends.

this is somehow worse

>but don't let them make you feel like some kind of sex freak
if you have sex with a dog your definitely a freak

user is right

that makes sense

In that it's not normal, but it's not unhealthy or "an affront to nature"

If I found out my wife fucked dogs in the past, I wouldn't be into it but I wouldn't get a divorce.

If I found out my wife used to eat her ex's shit, yeah, it's literally over.

Why do you people hate scat so much

Because it's motherfucking disgusting, dude

If it needs to be explained to you, you're so far off the charts I feel bad for your parents

both are totally disgusting to me, not sounds like a good point

It's not my problem if you're easy to gross out.

If you fuck dogs, you don't get aids. If you fuck niggers, you might.

If I was your dad I'd go biblical on you and shoot the dog right in front of you.

Bestiality is seriously degenerate. Do you have any idea how many diseases you can get? I don't give a shit whether or not the dog can consent but don't you have even a shred of self respect?

Human beings are not animals. You can't just let anything with a dick fuck you. Would you eat someone's vomit off the floor like a dog does? Why stop at dogs? Go kidnap a walrus from the zoo and try and fuck it.

Filthy. Disgusting. Whore. You are truly worthy of these labels now. Don't forget it. Don't let some blue-haired feminist bitch tell you any different. You are a filthy disgusting whore.

Awwww... someone got upset..... jackass.

>Do you have any idea how many diseases you can get?
Why don't you list them? I'm waiting.

OP Hasn't even timestamped her tits
people defending and attacking a clearly fat basement boi

This expands dong. But yeah, sorry that you got caught and all the feels and stuff.

The thing you did wrong is you pushed the limit. You can't possibly expect to mess around and not get 'caught. If you were my daughter. I would not have mind. Not at all. Urges are natural. But not for everybody to see. That' s what you fucked up. Don't listen to what rging faggots say. A dog might not be able to say yes, but they damn well know ho to say no. Raging buttfucks like them live in a world where everybody needs to say yes before they have sex. Bet they only fuck missionary. Also don't let them tell you you might be ugly. That's like saying girls who like PC gaming are ugly or girls who like playing violin are ugly. It's naive. I don't have a dog, but I never got caught. Luckily. I was younger than you. Doing things in other peoples homes is very risky. I do miss it sometimes. Just say you are really sorry and ask them to never speak about it (Mother:tell) anyone. They should never bring it up. There is just no need. And after you leave the nest there is no need for them to worry about you right? Be patient. Be true to yourself. Your story was hot

easy to gross out, i don't think that is the real reason, i belive it is because wtf you are fucking a doggo

lol bro I just said I'm not into it either, do you think I'm OP?

What this user said.

Appearently you aren't so smart as you think. Nature = dogs. Nature ≠ human

If you actually knew from personal experience with dogs Fucking human girls you would know it is easily possible.

Get a boyfriend you retard

>Human beings are not animals.

>girls can't rape
degenerate.

yes humans are apart from nature by definition, how hard is that to understand

i didnt mean you were fucking a dog it was an expression

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Are you even real? What's with the violin thing?
It's so specific that it is almost believable.

>being this fucking dim
(not to say what OP did is `normal` or even kind of okay-ish)

Depends on doggo, if there's a knot and the gril but usually it's possible yeah.

It's fucking nasty dude. A really messy, nasty fetish. It goes against my very will of sex. That's why i fucking hate it. But then again I live animals. So i guess eventually you try things out. Luckily you get accustomed to an animals smell. I would find it alarming if that happened to shit, in my mouth

Please tell us, how many diseases?
Also give us a comparison of how likely you are to get a disease from Fucking an animal compared to Fucking a human.

This thread is just a mess of HECK by the laws of this land bestiality is a line to be traded lightly if you live in the states and is morally wrong society dictates what is seen as good and evil and what you did by social standards is a sin and not in the flow of society so don't get butt mad or anything.

>Animals are not capable of consent. Instinct does not equal consent.
yes exactly, just because the dog fuck her does not make it ok, dog was coerced into thinking it ok

Nice bit of fiction right there. Everyone else seems to be falling for this bait though so good job.

Yeah, what I meant is
>i think it's especially personal if someone who doesn't have a bestiality fetish also doesn't find it gross, considering that you either have a scat fetish or think it's gross with no middleground

NIGGA YOU FUCK DOGS YOU ARE DISGUSTING. FUCK YOUR FEELINGS FUCK YOUR COLLEGE TOO BAD!

YOUR PARENTS SHOULD GIVE THE MONEY TO SOMEONE WHO WILL ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING WITH A COLLEGE EDUCATION!

NOT SOMEONE WHO FUCKS DOGS AND THEN ASKS FOR HELP BY SAYING YOU STILL WANT TO FUCK THE DOG!!

people I agree with:
if you are above a 4 then fuck you.
Also the way you worded shit makes me side with the fact that this is bait. If you don't think it's bait post tits or gtfo you dog fucking faggot.

No.
Even a large dog knot will easily pull out of a human vag.
Human vag does not have a constrictive opening in the way a dog vag does.

Your mother is an animal too, but you don't hear me saying about all the diseases she might have. And that's an actual whore. Not property of a family

where does each sentence begin and where does it end!

Rules 30 and 31 of the Internet.

Nature = human, nature = dogs.
Tryhard

From his mouth and into your ass

no, dogs are nature, humans and anything they create is not

Nah, depends on contractions. Eventually it could become too hard to pull it out in one go. You would have to wait

and why is that? And dont fucking start with "because we where created by god"

Did you always only fuck the dog or got him to lick you too? I never really understood what motivates a dog to lick a gril (well aside of peanutbutter some use) but I can definitely see why it would feel great. I'd get a dog (not only but also) for that kinda stuff if I were a girl and as depraved as I am.

wtf has happened to b?

Don't listen to these people OP, do what you want to and never apologize. Everyone today is telling you that social norms are wrong but then they tell you that you need to obey their social norms like the hypocrites they are. Think for yourself.

Tits or gtfo

Get that dildo out of your ass and start to think. You really, really have shit for brains

What are you, if not an human?

You’re a weird faggot (post tits) but your parents are retarded. How the fuck is getting some ass animal abuse? Dogs will fuck anything.

Im a pedo degenerate. But what you did OP was beyond fucked

>Starts sentence with nigga
Why even listen

>Femanon here, my parents just caught me having sex with our dog. Lemme explain:
Bull and shit, in that order.

I favor the second explanation. Considering how hard it it is to even agree on a common definition of what a soul should be and how unverifiable most of the definitions are I think it , might make sense that the concept was just made up. However you're probably right about feelings and friend.

Gtfo newfag

Tits, mi'lady, or you may show yourself out the door. However, once shown, we, the community, will happily divulge all our requests and some of us, such as myself, will offer you well earned advice. xoxo

Pretty sure a dog consents when it hops up on her ass and starts fucking. If you bend over and end up with a dick in you, the other party consented moron.