Alright doctoranons, I've got a challenge for you...

Alright doctoranons, I've got a challenge for you. I have been having some discomfort behind my eyes for the past few years and nobody can seem to figure out why.

I saw an ear, nose and throat doctor. They said it was likely allergies. I saw an allergist and was put on allergy medication, which did absolutely nothing. And my opthalmologist says my eyes look absolutely fine. No problem with mobility, no cataracts, no thyroid or diabetes problem, just astigmatism and poor vision.

So if one of you can figure out what's wrong with me I will worship you as my personal saviour.

It should be noted that I DO have allergies but since the allergy medication didn't work I'm assuming that's not the problem.

>hey anons
>ive already seen actual professionals about this medical problem
>they cant figure it out
>but you guys can!

lel

If it's allergies that antihistamines cant fix then you're in a pickle, corticosteriods could nuke an allergy but nobody wants to take those long term. Did they say what allergens cause it? Desensibilisation therapy might be an option.
Also do you wear contacts?
Finally could you please be more vague about your symptoms?

Behind your eyeballs or being your eyelids?

Eyes cancer.

Allergies to pretty much everything on the basic test:

Tree pollen
Dust mites
Cats
Dogs
Grasses

I was given corticosteroids by another doctor but didn't want to take them until I saw my allergist who suggested antihistamines. It's annoying because I can't drive well with the condition.

Should also point out I have minor post nasal drip, so I'll be seeing a doctor in January about possible sinus infection. But would that really last 2-3 years?

Behind eyeballs like inside the head, sometimes down to my neck and around the temples.

sinusitis

Pretty sure after 3 years it would've been noticeable as cancer.

Oh, so NOW you're the fucking expert.

not necessarily. not all cancers grow fast

Swollen optic nerves maybe? That's what always happens to me anyway

What if after all it is an allergy but the specific allergy medication you took didn't do the trick?

Doctor suggested a very specific brand of allergy medication that he said works for pretty much everyone but I've considered given another medication a try or going with a higher dose because it did help with some of the pain throughout the rest of the head but not behind my eye.

Well if the corticosteriods dont work its not allergies.
If they do work it could still be not allergies.
They nuke just about everything except anything infectious.
Seems like the next step.
The doc ruled out corpus alienum?
(basically any object that shouldnt be there)
No problems with vision, hearing or balance i assum?

try the corticosteroids, if they work it could at least narrow the possibilities

Migraine headache

Balance on occasion, but no ear infection was found (which was suspected at first). My hearing and vision is fine (besides the astigmatism).

Nope. That was ruled out too since I don't have auras or triggers and migraines usually don't last this long.

You may have osteomychronic lesions.
You will need a daily injection into your cornea of 0.13mg of Sucotidol.
Make sure you get the saline and not the glucose version.
Act fast or you may lose the use of the muscles in your forehead...

I've seen an opthalmologist, pretty sure they would've noticed something like that.

...but they only look for manidrial scarring or uneven shadows on the retinal cusp.
You'll need a blood test for expressed Te4 proteins. That's usually the test that indicates whether the zinc ions are being taken up by the reagent correctly in your sinus tissue.

Its called stress....relax, take a day off work, meditate, smoke some weed, get shit faced drunk and forget about it.