18 year old girl, I’m about to make a premium and start selling contents. Yes I’m a paywhore but I’m sexy as fuck...

18 year old girl, I’m about to make a premium and start selling contents. Yes I’m a paywhore but I’m sexy as fuck. I’m aware that I sound like spam but add my Snapchat for proof. Lunababyy3

Other urls found in this thread:

sexjv.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3/10

shut the fuck up you ugly ass fetal alcohol syndrome ass bitch

What an awful tattoo. You look like an idiot and it's killing my boner.
Saged

>fetal alcohol syndrome
That was fucking amazing, thank you

I think you're about to realize you're not as sexy as you think. Fuck off average whore

Via kik maybe?

I would agree with this but that implies she is special in some way, which she most certainly is not. I wouldn't fap to you for free OP

It's hard not to notice FASD in people but it's so obvious. Feels bad man

Best of luck to any beta that pays for those trash nudes. Can get much better for free.

I'd pay if you'd do everything I'd ask for.

If loli is illegal in cad, why is this legal? sexjv.com

I hit it!

Reported and you’re ugly

with a truck I'd hope

Far be it from me to be "that guy" but why not go to school and make something of your life, rather than be a cam whore.

As others have said, you can get much better for free on the internet.

Paid to see you??
Why?
Cheap ass whore

No, you're not sexy as fuck. I don't know who told you that, but I'm kinda sure he was talking to the girl behind you.

>tattoos

Bitch I'll pay you to cover up and put a bag on your head

How much $?

would not bang

first of all youre face looks fucking special ed. second, youre average as fuck. i could get nudes from hotter broads for free kek

Sage/10 saged.

God women aee retarded.
You're plain or slightly below average. You should already understand that guys only kiss your ass irl because they see you as an easy try.

On the internet your average ass has little to offer, let alone expecting money for it. On top of that your tattoo makes you look like the most basic cunt around.