My girlfriend swore at my dog and flipped it the finger, I know my dog doesn't care but I do...

My girlfriend swore at my dog and flipped it the finger, I know my dog doesn't care but I do. I told her off and she sheepishly apologied but that was on the weekend and it's still bugging me

I know it's nothing drastic but I really care for my dog because he's always been there for me during some really rough times.

Am I right to feel annoyed by this b or am I a pussy?

Nice b8 even though I hate when ppl think their pets are human

Were you abused as a child?

Reminds me of a shirt version of the hermit crabs story with the shifty girlfriend after the crabs helped him into a nice responsible life and whatnot.

0/10 made me read and think. Fuck off.

Wtf are you on about

>apoLOGied

>apologizing
men dont apologize, shes probably fucking a real man behind your back

Apologise for yelling at her (or, being so harsh if you didn't yell), but make sure to reaffirm, in a nicer way this time, that you really don't like it when she acts like that to your dog.

i lost my shit

You are responsible for him and while he is ignorant of what she did, you aren’t. You care about him. That doesn’t make you a pussy, it makes you a caring owner. You’ve said your piece and she apologized, so you can’t bring it up again. But you can ask her to be nice to him.

See

This OP. If this bugs you that much then fuck that bitch. Go fuck her friend and say something cringey like you prefer your bitch then you bitch.

Thanks user

nothing stronger than the bond between a man and a dog. perfectly normal reaction.

apologizing is for weak beta males you pussy whipped retard

your dog isn't human. your dog doesn't give a fuck about people's opinions towards him. your dog probably doesn't even love you it just has basic social pack instincts and likes being fed. your dog wasn't sad when you were in your low point, it just continued its stupid pack instincts and wagged its tale when you were around.

care for your gf a little bit more than an animal.

None of those. You're just dumb.

edgy cunt

I've had this. My ex used to say mean stuff to my dog and i know it sounds ridiculous but it really used to bother me. To be honest if everyone I knew was in a burning building and I could only save one, it would be my dog. I don't think you're being daft tbh.

Make her apologize to the dog

Let it go, but store that information away in her Permanent Record.

Enough of these kinds of "small" incidents and you will start to get an idea that this girl isn't ideal.

Girls don't get better after you marry them, you know. The change is real, and almost instantaneous. Certainly within a few wekks, if not days.

I didn't apologised, she apologised.
Learn to read you illiterate fuck.

post pic gf

A little tip for you. Girls don't like men who don't like dogs. Enjoy your eternal virginity.

Spoiler alert for you virgin. Dogs are more loyal than any gf

You're so beta she's gonna cuck you with the dog

yet apparently girls also like flipping off dogs

The wrong kind of girls

Dogs can sense if someone is angry at them. So if she said something to the dog in a mean tone, chances are the dog felt a bit put off. Also, dogs can 100% sense when their owners are upset/depressed, and they will actually become more caring. (provided the owner doesn't treat the dog like a piece of shit)
See that son? You learned something today.

Leave her.

and girls will carry on doing shitty things like this as long as they're allowed to get away with it with certified sex from the evidently cucked OP

fuck dat bish bro

Manchildren might not, but you wouldn't know what a man does, incel scum.

Sorry but you're a pussy, your dog would've long forgotten it even happened let alone what it meant. She didn't physically hit it or cause it pain

Such disrespect of something she knows you to love is very telling. She seems like a nasty, jealous woman and you should take this very seriously.

You are a massive bell end

She sounds like a bitch, you were right to tell her to cut it out. I'd watch out for her taking it out on the dog when you're not around though.

Dump that cunt she will never be right for you

True dat. My dog picks up on tiny cues. If i give him the slightest grin his tail starts wagging. You'd have to be the weirdest fucking sociopath to come out with the whole "dogs are not aware of blah blah etc etc". Dogs are great, and not to sound like a miserable misanthrope, usually much better company than people.

Every reply in the thread so far has been retarded but this takes the biscuit

OP your thread is full of betas, you gotta respect each other and that means your desires (as long as they are compatible). If you want her to respect your dog and she doesnt then your desires arnt compatible. Dont hold a grudge but everytime you do something you are prioritizing that action over another and she needs to be aware if thats gunna piss you off or not.

This

Bros before hoes dude.

The dogs one of the bros