FBI BLEW UP WORLD TRADE CENTER IN 1993 - did you know that the first major bomb attack on the WTC that killed 6 and...

FBI BLEW UP WORLD TRADE CENTER IN 1993 - did you know that the first major bomb attack on the WTC that killed 6 and injured 1000's was an FBI job?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, instead of just saying some outlandish shit like that, why don't you go ahead and provide the evidence for it, or explain why you believe that.

Lay off the meth

You dumb f---, it's public record. They paid an informant a million to set it up and it went live.

So, again, where's this record you speak of? Did your uncle daryl tell you this? Did you read it somewhere? Are you just making shit up, maybe? Or do you have some source for your outlandish allegations?

Also, doesn't it go without saying that if it's public record as you state, then why do you feel it necessary to make the claim in such dramatic fashion?

You first.

Did You Know?

Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams

OP is always a fag

Hey dumb chit, there's even a recording with the informant (who was almost killed) arguing with his FBI handler about what went wrong. Do you even know how to read, you ignorant f---?

prove it wasnt.

So, again, for the third time, where is this evidence you allege? What video? Where? When?

so are you just pretending to be a retard or what? Because without a link to something interesting, your thread is about done.

It's on the web, in the New York Times, etc. Are you so effen dumb you don't know how to use the web? Or read a paper. Does your momma still wipe your ass for you?

So, in other words, you probably saw some shitty video on some drunken late night, mindless troll through the internet, and you think your baseless claim is somehow convincing to anyone? And further, you have absolutely no idea where the video is or where it's from, so you make up random bullshit and then switch to ad hominems.

Dude, look at yourself, you're slovenly. A stray dog can troll better than you.

You're just dumb, and lazy. You'll never be of any good to anyone, so you may as well just be on your way. Not that a loser like you has anywhere to go or anyone to see.

The burden of proof, has always and shall continue to, lay squarely on the shoulders of the claimant.
If aforementioned proof is not produced im a satisfactory and timely manner their claims are disregarded as mere opinion.

Still here, dumb chit? It's even in anti-conspiratorial Wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

Jeez, some people are just dumb as all f---!

I'm not him, and there's nothing on the wiki about what you claim. Have you even read it? The official story is the FBI hired an informant to infiltrate the terrorist group, not to plant the bomb.

So far you've done nothing but act like a nigger and talk shit without any substance. If you really believe in what you say and wanted the truth spread, you would provide some credible source, but it seems you're an imbecile with a deep misunderstanding of things, so enjoy your lonely little thread.

Listen to the recordings, idiot. People like you are hopeless, but no matter - you don't count. Be on your loser way...

Yeah i wasnt he guy you were talking to but i was clarifying his point into a manner that would open your eyes to bow people view unproven claims.
I personally do not care about shit you fucks do to yourselves pretending that countries with resources you want did them to excuse your actions against tbem.

You get what you deserve

If you don't care wtf are you doing here?

For the 5th time, what recordings, you fool? The ones you dreamnt up? where are they? let's see and hear them.

They're on the web dumb chit. It's your or your momma's job to wipe your ass, not mine. After you've done that, wash your hands and use your keyboard. The recordings are very clear.