An American who doesn't like Trump and Hilary doesn't exist

An American who doesn't like Trump and Hilary doesn't exist.

Trump and Hilary are literally your only options, and will be your only options in 2020.

An OP who isn't a faggot doesn't exist

Being a faggot is their only option and will be the only option for the rest of their lives

Hillary will likely be dead before 2020

Starting a thread is signing a contract to be a faggot

I know you are busy but I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can you please send me the address and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes

OP licks trump taint and gargles Hillary's cock

butt hurt much?
trump is going to win re-election.
deal with it.

What about Kanye

they both probably will - why can't we have a candidate that isn't older than my grandparents?

actually TRUMP IS THE ONLY OPTION

we can only hope, well that or in prison

I must be a unicorn then.

For faggots.

What fuuck is this shit?!?!?!? It made me CACKLE UP! MATE

Kanye 2020

OP is saying he's against Trump and Hilary and you think he's mad if Trump doesn't win so I don't know if you're illiterate or just fucking retarded

What about Ja Rule?

get mad kid

I actually do exist. I hate Trump, because he makes conservatism the party of retards.
>inb4 hurr durr, it already was! Read Russell Kirk, Sowell, Dalrymple and Scruton you inbred retard
And I hate Hillary because she is everything wrong with America, from unwarranted coddling of blacks to celebrating abortion and fags to wanting the state to be a loving totalitarian mommy
I voted for neither.

i'm already pretty mad

>OP is saying he's against Trump and Hilary
no duh. and trump is going to win again. deal with it.