Alright anons listen up

Alright anons listen up
I'll give $15 PayPal to anyone who can make me a java program that does the following:
>uses JTextFields
>takes user input
>uses said user input and converts it from Celsius to Fahrenheit

That's it that's all you gotta do
Post the source code and I'll run it on my PC and then if it works you'll get your $15

Other urls found in this thread:

javatpoint.com/java-swing
docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/events/actionlistener.html
stackoverflow.com/questions/6578205/swing-jlabel-text-change-on-the-running-application
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can do, join this discord if you're still looking

I don’t see the discord link friend

>JTextFields
not for an entire bitcoin will I touch that vile stuff

Do your own homework. You will learn something and the next project will be easier.

StCT5h

>forgot link

F = (C * 1.8) + 32

send me my money

This is some basic stuff. It really wont take long to do and requires just a little bit of research

The links still not working

I'll do it for $100 upfront.

Now put that in JTextfields with a calculate button then you get your money

go to discord and enter "StCT5h" can't use a link cause it recognises links as spam

I’ll Sup Forums back in 20 mins whoever has a source code posted or if that user with the discord can get his link working will get the $15

I’m not some newfag either believe me As OP of this thread I will deliver

OP IS A FAGGOT

The link expired user

How about instead of paying somebody to do what you should be learning instead you ask some questions about what you are confused on. Java is a really common language and there are a lot of devs around who I'm sure would have fun explaining some things. Development can be a lot of fun

>can write JavaScript
>isn't smart enough to post a link on Sup Forums with a space in lieu of a decimal point

i would have, too bad i uninstalled net beans because it was a cluster fuck and now i don't have a java compiler on my pc

Well if they want to help me they certainly can. I just don’t have a shit ton of time and none of it makes sense. My professor essentially had us make programs in console only then for the final he’s just like “okay make this program but using JText and such” and threw us out to the wolves

Done.

Java isn't JavaScript you fuckin downie. talk like you know WTF you're talking about when you obviously don't.

I am not a java dev but I have done some and I have been a dev for 9 years. I can try to help. Which part are you not sure on? The UI?

You got a bad attitude man

And yet I still know that posting a link on Sup Forums is way easier than either of those things.

let me know how that pays, faggot

When did I pretend to be a developer? Today I got paid $2k for 6 days work. Tax free, under the table. I make money just fine.

The syntax is the same, retard.

Well user where’s the source code?

Alright. Well this looks promising javatpoint.com/java-swing

It essentially shows how to show a button on a page. With than knowledge you could learn how to also create a JTextField in the same manner.

Now what you need is a way to make something happen when a button is clicked. It looks like action listener is what you want
docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/events/actionlistener.html

which explains it pretty well.

Finally you need a way to display the result. This lays it out and then some. This really covers most of what you are talking about stackoverflow.com/questions/6578205/swing-jlabel-text-change-on-the-running-application

Not that guy but it isn't. Also of course there are huge differences with built in functionality/standard libraries. If you are saying they are sort of similar, then I guess that is true. However, thats true of most languages.

paste bin -> jXTN6G3i

oh shit i was just finishing mine out ugh

oh well i wrote it so have it even if you're not gonna give me the money, just open the project folder with netbeans or whatever complier
mediafire.com
-> /folder/o7oajcw8jd73n/temperature

WINRAR
this user helped me in the discord so he is the winner of the $15 thanks for playing anons

This shit isn't worth paying someone $15 OP, you could accomplish this with 30 lines of code or less

I'm sad user. Hopefully you will get enough time to learn properly and even enjoy development in the future.