7/10

6/10

can't see soles

can't see soles

can't see soles

3/10 gross

can't see soles

Kek and Check

lot of them are similar and many are sun glared and basically ruined so I'll just post the decent shots

her soles don't look as nice as her tops let on, though

2/10

blurry

3/10 too callused

0/10

she really should take care of her feet better because she has a top notch face and foot tops

ChristyfromFeetFlair out of 10

disgraceful/10

2/10 looks like dude feet and very flat

Please stop now.

I'll start dumping actual good feet instead of this garbage you guys are posting

Lol look at that hand of hers. "Creep Shot" indeed.
That well placed crotch hiding hand totally ruins this pic for me.

yes that is her indeed.

heels have necrosis. 0/10

what about this goddess anons

Yeah, no shit. I've seen this busted up bitches pictures in every feet thread for days now.
I wasn't impressed the first time, to be honest.

barf

I'm extremely picky with feet. That's a 10/10.

moar

I'm picky too. I probably save about 5% of every foot pic I see.

yeah it's funny but she consented to being photographed, this guy just asks random women in NYC if he can photograph their feet for foot fetishists and a ton of them just say yes, they do it for free and he releases it for free

the downside is a lot of the women have mediocre feet because it's just women selected at random instead of ones who are gearing up to model their feet

some of them have really nice soles though, pic related

LEMME GO ONNNN
Like a Blister in the Sun
Let me go Oooon
Pruney, raisined up, nasty feet, I know you're(not) the one

Exactly, most of them are disgusting to me.

ho... ho.... ho...

doing these retarded capchas for you tards

guys who is she? i need source

welcome to god tier

If that's all true, that's a ballsy mother fucker to do that. I thought he would for sure offer them some kind of dough.
I wonder what he looks like? He certainly ain't no 55 year old fat guy.

should i stop?

That's the youngest son from "Malcolm in the Middle" right there. He m2f transitioned around 2009-ish and now does cam shows under the pseudonym of "Lilac Bush".
I know, I know. Weird right? The world is a crazy place. Someone aught to sell tickets. Shit, I'd buy one.

he has never posted a pic of himself although he definitely must be a good looking guy because not only does he go on with dates with a few of them, lots of them let him touch their feet and Dorito-chan here opened on him when he was walking up to open on her

if a chick who looks like the Tyrell bitch from Game of Thrones opens on you in NYC, you must be good looking or rich/famous

I hate those stupid sunglasses. The shape kills it for me.
2/10. Trash tier. Blech.

fuck off jeff

guess yall don't want anymore

sometimes I wonder if it is Ryan Gosling or something

Mae Malone

Welp, now I'm mad jelly. Jelly I don't live in New York, jelly I don't have the guts to walk up to randos and photograph their feet in public in broad daylight, and jelly that this dude then fucks these chicks.
Thanks a lot user. You blew it. Big time.

tapatalk.com/groups/themousepad/natural-park-t142565.html

Source of image op?

you know her user?

Wouldn't you love to have these socks in your mouth?

yeah he is an inspiration to us all

like how many footfags are hesitant to bring it up to their own gf, meanwhile this guy is chadstrutting around NYC asking randos if he can take pics of their feet. opens with the footfaggotry and still takes them on a date later.

some of them, like this girl, posed for 200+ photos with some nice buttshots in there too

beautifully colored soles

Fuck yes

search this thread (or that forum for the poster "National") for the keyword sylvia or sylvie and you'll find her whole set

Name is "dag yo"

You know, I've seen this pic on here before, but I've never heard the story behind them until just now from you. So thanks for that, I've truthfully learned something today.
I'm gonna look this guy up online and read about him.

Maybe you can suck his dick while you're at it.

Are you sure? This is dag yo.

his current thread is he also has an older one started around 2011 or 2012 that contains a couple hundred sets although his camera quality wasn't as good back then (pic related), he also wasn't as good with the angles as it was 99% sole shots, his more recent sets have a better variety

more

you can if you want

lol this is not dag yo, this is an old insta model I have about 30 of her pics

more please!

Can you post them? Thx user

soles are dumb

nuh uh