What do you want Trump to accomplish and how?

I keep hearing #MAGA, but I'm curious:
What do you want a President Trump to accomplish and how?

What laws do you want the 115th-117th congress to sign?

For me the end game is a repeal of the Hart-Celler Act, and move to an Australian immigration system.

Pic unrelated.

>Expecting Sup Forums to give any meaningful input

"Build wall!"
"Deport spics"
"Kill all niggers"

There you go.

I feel like that last one might be stretching it a little bit, but I think I get where you're coming from.

Most of the people I see believe he is just going to make this radical military stance and kill all opposition.

There's something to that last one, honestly. A lot of central Ohio folks that have a MAGA sign in their yard, have a dixie flag flying. Just saw 3 matching that yesterday in 2 different cities.
>Inb4 YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT FLAG MEEEEEAANS
Get real

Let's educate the shill.
Your options are not "your wonk fantasy" versus "a slightly different version you are calling Nazism."
The options are
The maintenance and strengthening
or the erasure by demographic displacement
of the Constitution.
If Trump gets that right he will be greater than Lincoln and I do not have time for anything else.

This tread has potential OP.

>wall
>enforce the border
>bring work back to America
>a policy change to stop pandering to foreign governments which put their interest before ours

You see Obama ran on Hope and Change neither of which we got.
I honestly feel we have a chance at that with Trump.
Maybe he will be shit, but I'm willing to chance that over putting the Clintons back in the house.
Mercia does not need Merkle 2.0.

Stop TTP/TTIP.
Build wall/ deport illegals.
Remove military presence in Japan.
Reduce welfare programs.
Reduce taxes.
Get rid of ISIS, leave middle east, and set up Syrian safe zones.
Get rid of common core and give states more power in education.
etc.
I don't know anything about the American government or how laws are supposed to be passed, but these are the thing that I hope Trump accomplishes.

>Build wall!
But that's an excellent idea. The wall needs to be coast to coast, high enough to deter climbers, have sentries atop the wall, border patrol on the ground, built deep enough through bedrock along with seismic sensors to deter tunnelers, barbed wire, sensors and cameras atop and alongside the wall, and heli patrols once in a while.

>deport spics
If they came illegally, yes. We can use some illegal aliens to rat out others in return for a reward and deferred action, kill amnesty in congress, put punitive measures against sanctuary cities (withholding federal funding) and employers of illegal immigrants

>Kill all niggers
Well their birthrates are lower than ever in the US, so all we need to do is support abortion and outbreed them, while controlling those that do breed by removing incentives for single motherhood (WIC, food stamps audit, stamping out no-fault divorce) and lack of fatherhood (lighten up on the drug war)

This.

MAGA!

TRMUP 2016!

TO CRUSH OUR ENEMIES
TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE US
AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THEIR WOMYN

>What do you want a President Trump to accomplish and how?

I just want him to stop the globalist agenda that is destroying western society.

I don't think that's asking too much.

a pro European to end the degeneracy, or in the least to make the cultural Marxists cry. Sort of like how the lefty retards cried their eyes out after the tory win, ironic as the tories are just another branch of Marxist shill. Hopefully trump will give the lefty fascists something to REALLY cry about

GMTA

>bring work back to America
Now I had an argument with someone here
what specific policies can be enacted to increase US employment relative to China's, with the least amount of economic damage?

>Remove military presence in Japan.
But imo that's stupid. The Asian Dragons, mainly Japan and the Philippines are our crown jewels in the pacific, and our military presence is the only deterrent we have against the PRC, which pecks and pecks at the maritime rights of the other pacific nations.

Japan is also upholding its end of the bargain- military and security spending to supplement our support. I agree with all the other things you listed.

>I don't know anything about the American government or how laws are supposed to be passed
Generally if it's already within the domain of the executive, such as military policy, it can be done with executive order- but larger things such as DADT need to be done through congress.

All laws and all budgets originate with congress, it goes to the president, who can veto it, and the veto can be overturned with a 2/3 congressional vote.

Technically speaking only congress can declare war, but if we're in a conflict that was never called a war in the first place, it gets muddy.

This desu. I don't really care about the first two but I'm really looking forward to his "kill all niggers" policy.

Return the united states to our promised pre 1965 demographics.

>What do you want a President Trump to accomplish and how?
>how?
He's thinking for himself! Kill him!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this

also
>remove monopolies of insurance companies to allow competition
>remove obamas executive orders
>destroy obamacare and create something more efficient and viable
>bring back army generals obama fired
>take a hard stance against middle eastern "refugees"
>ally with putin

Pure meme magic

W A L L
Invest in infrastructure — roads and bridges, not this high speed rail meme shit.
Silence the false song of globalism. Put an end to these bullshit back room trade deals like TPP.
Stop mass immigration. I don't even care about Mexicans, I'd trade two spics for each one of our blacks any day, but it's completely unsustainable and frankly inhumane to leech away the future of the third world by bringing in their best to serve us rather than improve themselves. I don't give a shit how racist you think it is, we don't need undocumented Muslims and other shitskins coming in for any reason. Let refugees destroy the countries foolish enough to take them.
Stop playing world policeman, our only obligation is to do what's best for America. Nuke Raqqah for all I care, we just need to glass ISIS as soon as possible, and tell the Turks and Iranians and Saudis to clean up the mess, and get back to shit that matters. This is Trump's weakest area in my opinion.
We should be focused on two areas: building up in East Asia (Japan, Philippines, Vietnam) and getting involved in Eastern Europe. Let Japan re-arm, help Vietnam modernize. We need to get involved with Visegrad and the Baltics. Western Europe can go fuck itself, the EU is not a friend to us, to Democracy, or Western civilization. We need to tell the EU to get its shit together or they're on their own. And of course, we must come to an understanding with Russia. We make much better allies than we do enemies.

Why are you Trumpfags so much against degeneracy?

You do realize he is an enabler to all sorts of degenerate behavior right?

>Will do nothing about Trannies, its a state rights issue (code word for letting this trend continue)
>Has claimed faggot marraige is a debate thats been settled already, will not bring back traditional marriage
>Has said little on keeping Marijuana illegal, will probably go the tranny route and let the states decide, meaning the legalization trend will continue.

Yeah, Trump is a complete limp-wristed CU CK when it comes to curbing degeneracy.

>Trannies
It's a legitimate mental disorder and should be treated as such. That is to say, you need medical documentation to receive the benefits from suffering from it, like any other disability.
>Gay marriage
Who gives a shit. No church should be forced to perform any service it doesn't agree with, but there's no reason to stop the churches that are allowing them from doing so.
>DUDEWEED
If I had things my way I'd ban tobacco and abolish the lottery but that's never going to happen. Some degeneracy is too deeply rooted in our "culture." Treat it the same as tobacco.