How does Indian pussy smell/taste/feel compared to white one?

How does Indian pussy smell/taste/feel compared to white one?

Are indian women good in bed and as gfs?

please respond

I think we can all agree that the world would be much better off without Indians

I’m pretty sure I’m actually racist against Indians.

please respond to OP's question.

Indian pussy are blue / purple and they taste like stale vinegar
>pic related

i'd recon it smells like shit, just like all indians.

White pussy is pink and it taste like heaven
>pic related

serious answers only!!!!

14 year old troll losers FUCK OFF!

>How does Indian pussy smell/taste/feel compared to white one?
smells, tastes & burns like curry.
>Are indian women good in bed
submissive & boring.
> and as gfs
if you like submissive & boring.

you had an experience?

So..
About 10 years ago i was working in a restaurant and there was a hot indian english chick there (Ausfag). Went out drinking with her one night, hadnt even considered banging.. but she hit me up and one thing led to another.
She had the tightest body ive ever fucked, she had only slept with indian guys before me so she thought my cock was massive.
She had a sweet tasting pussy, and would literally scream the house down when i gave her head. best part was that she must have had a kegel fetish, she had downright the tightest pussy ive ever been, i would be inside her and it felt like i had a hand gripped around my cock milking it. We could fuck just by her clenching and unclenching her pussy, without any in/out at all..
Oh and she deep throated like a champ and used to hum god save the queen while sucking me off..
I should have married that little english curry muncher.

>gfs
Op wants to buy an indian whore or something?

yes, twice.
same both times.
white amerifag here.
once was in india & once was in the usa.

I'm not trolling. Indian pussy really is blue / purple.and it really does taste like stale vinegar. White pussy really is pink and it really does taste like heaven.
If the truth makes you upset, then go be a nigger somewhere else.

my dick is diamonds

filtered. bye.

>We could fuck just by her clenching and unclenching her pussy,
That's my fetish!

keep it coming i'll be cumin

smell the curry!!! SMELL ITTTT

The submissive and boring part is right, but her pussy looked, tasted, and smelled perfectly fine. Paki btw

>tasted, and smelled perfectly fine.
>Paki btw
of course.
because it's the norm in your region dude.
if you're paki you might as well be indian in terms of ethnicity, diet, etc., etc..

POST MOARRRR!!!!!!!!

i'm hard as fuck

I only fingered one. Was a lesbian

MOAR INDIAN PUSSSSS POST MOAR IM ALMOST DONE FAPPING

Source ?

Would probally be alright if they had any kind of hygiene and didnt bath in the same fucking river full of shit and piss

dude... lol. it's in the picture.

Hi OP. I seriously dated an Indian girl for 3 years in college. Don't listen to the virgins, the pussy doesn't taste like curry, it tastes like pussy--heavily dependent on the girl and her hygiene.

I'm sure this depends, but I dated a girl from a conservative Southern region so she was pretty sexually repressed and would basically do almost everything I wanted. So definitely submissive as others have said, but boring just means they expect their men to lead them. I got mine to do BDSM, anal, wear thongs which were all things she was not into initially.

I was her first, so she loved how my dick felt after a few times and she had no problem cumming.

Ate out my ex's pussy before. Only time I've ever done it. Didn't taste bad. Didn't taste at all. Was boring as hell. She liked it but meh. Tiny white girl. Doesn't taste like heaven. Tastes like meh. I don't understand you people

>ate out one pussy once
Why are you chiming in with any kind of opinion when you have so little experience eating pussy user? Get back to us after you've eaten multiple pussies hundreds of times