So is buying a Pipe an a bag of weed for my 17 year old son a good birthday gift ??

So is buying a Pipe an a bag of weed for my 17 year old son a good birthday gift ??

not until he's 18 stupid cunt.

no, let him do it on his own faggot

This

i mean, if he's into that than yeah. If hes not, dont.

Only of you want him to be retarded like you.

Bitch you're 12, how do you have a 17 year old son?

I would say yes so that probably means it's a bad idea.

Not if you give him this gift one time and then expect him to smoke you out every other time.

Op. I just recently started smoking weed. I'm 20 now and I wonder every day why I did not start sooner. I say it's a great gift.

hes already is a little pot head and smokes all the time .. i dont realy care that he does

Then I think you're well within your right to give him weed

wait till he is like 18 or 19

using marijuana at young ages is shown to cause some developmental problems until adulthood, but idk how true that old study is.

way to raise a degenerate son. i imagine you are one yourself way to keep the cycle going. he would prolly also like it better if you tried being is father instead of his friend.

I mean who wasnt smokin weed at 17

give him the pipe but make him smoke the whole bag sitting with you. let him know you dont encourage drug use but you're not going to rape his life for it either because. it's not fucking pills or heroin. its weed

I love you Dad !!!

amazing idea :)

depends if it's good weed or not

blue dream mixed with blue cheese

blue dream mix with blue cheese

This you buy it for him hes social fucked if he needs some its all up to you and get him a bong if anything not a bowl/pipe after his tolerance gets up teach him to roll

Not to mention if he 17 buying weed on his on he'll prob find some gas if you dont live in a state where its legal and cheap too

better then him doin wax or smokin off a pop can

i'd say the opposite, no?

he'd get ripped off

OP is your son turning 18 or 17???

no. weed inhibits brain development and a brain isn't fully developed until about 26. If you even need to ask this question i assume you are a shit parent and and have already done a lot of harmful things to his development by now, so what is a little bit of weed gonna hurt?

Pipes suck. Just book him a trip to the Netherlands

Hes turning 17 and i cant imagine hes gonna be a fuckin doctor or somthing .. he thinks a blood too ,, kinda funny and i make fun of him for that ..

At 26 years old the best days of life are over, I used drugs all my youth and don't regret a thing.

One day I will quit my job and become a full time junkie

No, smoke him out on his birthday. He will then think smoking weed isn't cool anymore because he associates it with his dad. Then he will go to college and get a good job to rebel against you.

pipe sucks yes .. it was 15 buck .. not gonna buy him some $200 peice for his bday ..

please do not force your fate onto your son. hope you like sucking dicks for crack

Smoking weed before age 20 puts you at an increased risk of numerous neurological disorders

sad thing is i dont smoke any more ..

>t. psychiatrist

nah man, it would have been to early, at 20 is fine.

this.

just sit on your porch with some weed and a beer or something and have a lenghty meaningful talk.

or buy him clothes that are not stonerish, i hate teens with that look and i will mug them.

Tommy Chong Interview about his kids
Well, that’s very interesting. I’ve had two sets of families. I had my older daughters, Rae Dawn Chong, who is a very famous movie actress, and Robbi Chong, who is also another famous television actress. I was a very friendly father – if they wanted to get high, they could smoke with their dad. My one daughter used to just ask me for joints and I’d give them to her and then she’d sell them to her friends at school. “Hey, do you want to buy a Tommy Chong joint?” Her friends were people like the Chili Peppers. I was very free with the kids, my older daughters.

And then my three younger ones, the two boys and my daughter, they made their own choices. They didn’t have to sneak it around me, but I preferred they did. I told them, “I don’t care what you do, just don’t tell me.” So I was more of like a hands-off parent and it turned out really well because I believe in kids living their own life, right from the get go.

If they’ve got to come and ask me whether or not they should do pot, then my answer is no. Because if you have to ask somebody, then no. You only do pot when you want to do it so much that you’re going to sneak around and do it anyway. You’re not going to ask anybody, you know what I’m saying? So that was very easy. Of course, I’m a parent – the answer is no. But I don’t enforce anything and like I said, “I don’t care what you did …” And I know my older daughters, they had all sorts of adventures that they never told anybody about, like all kids do.