Never smoked weed before. i wanna get into it. thinking of smoking a joint for my first time

never smoked weed before. i wanna get into it. thinking of smoking a joint for my first time

would i smoke the whole thing, or have a bit, put it out see how i felt? any tips for starting? help us out Sup Forums.

i'm 18 at university uk

It really depends on how high you wanna get. You'll be fine if you pass it around with a buddy or two.

Careful you don’t overdose

as much as you might think you burned your throat, are coughing too hard or that your heart rate is too fast, you're fine

just smoke until you get distracted or start burping

>I wanna inject the sweet Mire Iguanas
>I'm 18
Yeah right.

Weed is a good thing in life. Just try to smoke only on weekends and holidays!
Otherwise u will get a fulltime Stoner wich is a good life Ehen you dont stop doing good things..

Im gonna stop in 2018 After 13 years fullpower smoking. May it will be just a long break.. :P

don't smoke a whole joint. take a few hits. you'll feel it out. i remember my first time smoking very clearly, great times.

I'd say smoke half if you've never smoked before.

Also no matter how fast you THINK your heartrate is going,it's not,don't worry.

I threw up my first time because I wasn't feeling anything and smoked the whole bag.

where in UK? I started with a pipe and that was OK, no matter what your gonna cough if you dont smoke normally

you're retarded, aren't you?

You're retarded, aren't you?

in terms of actually taking a hit you're gonna wanna do a mouth to lung hit if you know what that is. if not just pull the smoke into your mouth hold it for a second and then suck it into your lungs until you can speak without smoke coming out then exhale after like 3 seconds

most people who don't get high the first time just don't inhale the smoke

you'll feel a huge stinging pressure in your lungs if it's good weed

If you buy a 10 bag of a dealer have a quarter of that to a spliff. You should be alright with that and should be able to finish it all. Dont know about all this ‘fast heartrate’ stuff. Just remember its a drug and dont freak out. Personally the heavy eyes is my favourite feeling

Safer Use:

1. Dont know how the situation is in UK but be sure you are smoking weed not synthetic cannabinoids.

2. don't smoke the whole thing, take a few hits and wait. normally the effect of thc appears quite fast. if you like it: continue slowly.

3. dont mix with other drugs (especially / also alcohol).

4. if you dont feel well (happens often with first users): fresh air, vitamin c or something warm to drink. if you are with (good) friends: say that you feel uncomfortable and talk with them (conversation is always good).

have fun!

do a fat ass dab

roll

Try blunts, first time I ever smoked it was a blackwood

i'd stick with not doing it. it makes you forgetful and unmotivated and then when you're sober you're depressed.... speaking from experience

I remember my first beer...

I OD'ed

thats a tiny blunt

Get an edible instead! Satvia. 200mg should be good :)

It doesn't do anything the first time. IDK y

You probably smoked oregano then.

niggerhands kik

If you have friends, why not smoke with them? I advise you don't have a whole joint at first, don't wanna get too high

lmao my joint fatter than ur blunt

>sativa

This guy is a faggot, get some nice indica or a mix to get you nice and mellowed out. Start with a joint, but eventually aim for dabs. It's a cleaner and more efficient high.

If you are a forveralone. Just toot a couple light puffs. wait 15-20 minutes. If you feel ok, take a toke every 10 minutes or so until it feels fucking awesome.

Use a bong

>that roll
>that roach
>that waste of kief which will get burnt off
>that grind
>that everything
Jesus christ user, buy some raws and roach card
Also get a grinder
If you can buy bud you can at least buy some decent papers n shit
Also I roll fatter spliffs than you, it's not a competition lmao I'm sure someone smokes fatter zoots than me here too

Try again. That post was incomprehensible.

If your at bristol uwe hit me bro ill teach you!

Use a bong on your first time. If you can't get one just use a pipe if you can. Smoke about two bowls, then wait about a day or two until you do it again.

Make sure you're actually inhaling the smoke, it will hurt and you'll cough but just go slow and take small hits. Give it some time and let it settle, you'll know when you feel it. If you cant tell you aren't high. Bring water, and have food to eat cause you'll need both for the munchies and cotton mouth. If you smoke too much you might feel really weird, like you can't move and your heart rate/breathing rate is wrong, but trust me that's just your perception you aren't actually in any danger. Be somewhere that you don't have to worry about getting caught and you can lie down if you need to, smoking can make you paranoid. Good luck faggot.

I suggest using a pipe. Learn how the carb works and take a small hit or two.

Small inhalations, being sure to take in oxygen from the side if it feels hot.

Just smoke until you get the technique down. And as with all drugs, take much less than you think you should the first time, and hen double it next time. Keep increasing it until you get to the "suggested dosage" area. Everyone is different and natural tolerance levels vary.

I find that weed makes me forgetful and not as quick mentally. Especially when taken on a regular basis.
I also find that it makes me more creative and actually enjoy stuff. Video games on weed are a highly addictive experience.
I find that weed makes me more emotional.
I find that weed causes me to make a greater number of associations, which can cause me to see things from a new perspective, but can also cause me to be less skeptical and/or realistic.
I think that weed, when over-used lowers your probability to succeed in mentally challenging endeavors, but can increase your abilities to produce art.

i'm sorry what's wrong with the roll?
being picky about a roach is retarded even thought i wouldn't mind some raw tips
kief was an after thought cuz i have so much from trimming. it was more to get a good even cherry than anything
ground weed gets nasty in a fatty
as long as the weed is cured it'll burn nice n even to a white ash whether it's ground or not

anything else b?

Source: I smoked weed for years, but don't anymoar.

also the resin from the kief will burn down through the joint making it more potent overall

This is a good way to get too high to enjoy yourself.

also i wasn't particularly trying to roll a fatty it just was bigger than i assume that blunt was also pics or u rollin pinners m8

Also, fuck you.