APOLOGISE

Is Sup Forums ever right?

ABUs literally shitting the bed

Pogba being overrated is literally the only thing Sup Forums has been right about.

the foreigners are still too bum ruffled their beloved Chelsea got Mourinho'd yesterday. Imagine having to live knowing the team you support got exposed by Lingard and co.

>still pushing this marketing failure
lmao pls stop already

If only his teammates could finish those chances.

Not to mention he absolutely destroyed Chelshit yesterday.

Only because Henderson has been out injured

What are his dabbing stats?

>Is Sup Forums ever right?
Literally never. About anything

>Literally never. About anything

Arsenal will not make Top Four.

Its called /shitpee/ for a reason

How many goals do Modric and Kroos have this season? What about Rakitic and Iniesta?

>stats

Wow lmao you are starting to sound like a yank. Stats are meaningless, they coudl've been al sideways passes for all I know.

Thr fact that John Stones has the highest pass completion percentage in the league shows just how meaningless stats are, withouth context even more useless than with.

Stats are only relevant if they suit your argument

Pogba has more goals than Modric, Kroos and Iniesta put together. I believe Rakitic has a couple more than Pogba.

Wow! Only 60,000 euro per pass!
And 2m per chance!

Point being that he shouldn't be criticised for lack of goals.

>and
youre bad at maths, lad.

he is looking at the top 4 that left manure in the dirt dabbing mournfully inside.

>implying total passes mean anything when there are 30 (thirty) players in PL more likely to produce a key pass
>literally making shit up about chances created in order to make him look like less of a flop
>the utter state of Manure Corp. Internet Defence Force damage-controlling attempts

And who exactly criticizes him for lack of goals? It's the lack of creativity, workrate or defensive contribution (midfield essentials) that makes him a laughing stock

Those players are no10's. Not proper midfielders. They play a different position to him. None of them are expected to play box-to-box like Pogba. Pogba should be judged against the likes of Matic, Kante, Dembele, Wanyama, Dier, Henderson, Fernandinho and Xhaka in chance creation.

Thank you based Slovak

>still fifth

Nice shop, kid.

>being Slovak
>thinking your opinion matters

I judge with my eyes. The stats lie. My eyes don't. Jogba is overrated shit.

>those aren't "proper" midfielders tho!

This fucking desperation.

>Pogba should be judged against the likes of Matic, Kante, Dembele, Wanyama, Dier, Henderson, Fernandinho and Xhaka in chance creation.

I'll give you Matic, Dembele, Xhaka, maybe Henderson and Fernandinho, and add Wijnaldum. Kante, Wanyama and Dier clearly have less creative freedom than Pogba though

>s-stats don't matter anymore

ABUs SEETHING in this thread.

They're still midfielders, are they not? Or would you call them forwards? Thing is, Pogba plays like a wannabe #10 anyway, only without the assists, key passes and chances created to show for it. Box-to-box is supposed to close down opponents constantly, win duels in defence and threaten the opposition with an accurate long shot here and there. Pogba does none of that, all those midfielders you listed have more tackles, interceptions etc. than >pogba.

Is there a site that tracks misplaced passes, missed shots and the number of times players get tackled? From what I've seen I'm betting Pogba would be near the top in those categories. He always loses his man too, though that can't really be tracked by stats

Welcome, it's sad (!) that customers have resorted to literal lies in their attempts to excuse >pogba

If you want to be disingenuous and pretend that Pogba plays in the same position as them and has the same licence as them to overlap, get in the box and run beyond strikers then go ahead, but it won't make it true. The only time Pogba has played like those players do was at the very start of the season. He was absolutely slaughtered for it in the infamous performance against Man City. He hasn't played like that since. If he's lagging behind the likes of Dembele etc in tackles, interceptions then that's legitimate criticism. His passing and creation stats are better than them though.

>Pogba does none of tha
Miss the game yesterday?

He has played in a 4-3-3 with license to get forward though.

I'm not discussing the position where he's deployed, but how he behaves on the pitch. Modern formations are orientational in most cases anyway, his average ""action"" radius is very similiar to those #10s.
He doesn't have the creativity of offensive mids, or the workrate of box-to-box mids. On the other hand, he's the third most fouling player in the whole league while winning mere 1.4 tackle per game, and the worst shooter in the whole league with 88 attempts at 40% accuracy, scoring 4 times.
tl;dr - useless.

city LITERALLY dont use a no10 they play 4-1-4-1

silva and kdb play cm which is why everyone is ragging on de brown for not being as impactful this year because hes much deeper

both are 1000000000000000x better than pogSHIT the NIGGER

based obsessed slovak dropping knowledge bombs, I never thought I would find someone as obsessed with hating manure as me but you've pulled it off.

seething

>Pogba vs. Chelsea
>1 successful tackle, 1 interception, 3 fouls
>1 key pass

you made a typo, it's actually apollogise, comes from the word apollo, that means rocket ship that explodes

Just stating the facts la, you have to be very slow and thorough with customers because chances are you're talking to 18 year old FIFA-playing paki who started following football in 2013

What!? No! Sup Forums told me he was shit!! Noo!!!

OFFICIAL, POGBA-TYPE MIDFIELDER RANKING IN 16/17 EPL:

1. Dembele

POWER GAP

2. Pogba
3. Wijnaldum
4. Fernandinho

POWER GAP

5. Matić
6. Capoue
7. Allen
8. Davies

GIGANTIC POWER GAP

9000. Clucas
9001. Puncheon
9002. Defour

GIGANTIC POWER GAP

90000. Ramsey

Not like out-and-out no10s. Of course he's gotten forward at points, but he's still got a responsibility to get back. The likes of Eriksen, Silva etc spend all their time playing off a striker; they might be asked to help win the ball up the pitch but not much else.

Pogba is usually plays with one of Carrick or Herrera in the 3, who also have defensive responsibilities. He's also partnered up with one of Mkhi, Lingard, Mata or Fellaini. These are the players that are given more creative licence in the United team and are allowed to stay further up the pitch. If anyone from Utd is to be compared to Eriksen, Silva it should be them. I'm sure they'd compare poorly.

Don't reply to me, you bitch-ass Slovak.

nah pogba is a striker bro judge him by his goals

what exactly does Pogba do as a midfielder?

>eriksen spends all his time playing off a striker
>apart from every game where deli ali does this exact role and eriksen works deeper/wider

Based slovak

You're using stats you like and disregarding stats you don't. His 'action areas' on the pitch resemble that of a no10 because most games this season, Man Utd have been camped on the opposition box all game. I'm not surprised he hasn't made a lot of tackles this season. Possession hasn't exactly been a problem for Man Utd.

Juventus wouldn't be better with Pogba instead of Pjanic?

Eriksen does play as a ten but Silva plays in a 4-3-3 most games. His position is the same as Pogba's when Man Utd go 4-3-3.

Eriksen never plays deeper than Alli. Pls stop with the lies. He often plays wide which I'm sure contributes greatly to his creative stats. Swinging in a decent cross counts as a chance.

There's no such thing as a "Pogba-type" midfielder, virtually every midfielder you listed contributes more defensively than he does. Compare him to playmakers and he's falling behind again. In Slovakia we have a saying "Not a fish, not a cancer" meaning the subject doesn't have any distinctive qualities and it's most likely shit. To be fair with >Pogba, his technique and physique are impressive, but he's simply too dim-witted and lazy to reach elite, let alone world class.

>he's simply too dim-witted and lazy

Just say "black" bro

Piss off paki
Obviously they wouldn't. While deployed in the Pogba role in 4-3-1-2 or 3-5-2, Pjanic shat all over Pogba's contribution the previous season at Juve that earned him the hilarious transfer. Now he plays in unnatural position in 4-2-3-1 and isn't as impressive since the formation switch, but is far more reliable. Juventus have always been about teamwork and determination most of all, anything else is a bonus. In that sense Pogba never was a Juventus player

Lallana and Wijnaldum have more goals and assists LMAO

>Sup Forums
>ever right

kek, this board is famous for getting BTFO.

No he doesn't.

He also takes set pieces, which skews these stats massively. Every team is going to score from set pieces each season. The player that takes them gets easy chance creation and assists from them. Not a coincidence that Eriksen, Ozil, De Bruyne and Silva are leading in such stats, they all take free kicks and corners. You have to consider why someone like Ozil has supposedly created so many chances when he's had such a shit season - he happens to be the guy on set pieces.

Every chance Pogba creates is from open play.

There have been several black elite box-to-box players with amazing stamina and positioning (Vieira is the best example, or Davids), but unfortunately Pogba really is the bad case of black stereotype. A midfield Balotelli
Hey mate

>You have to consider why someone like Ozil has supposedly created so many chances when he's had such a shit season - he happens to be the guy on set pieces.

Because Arsenal score so many set pieces right

Do you think De Bruyne plays as a holding midfielder?

>Set-pieces
Good point. What about De Bruyne though?

They scored from 13 in the league, only 4 are penalties.

does lallana dab? is winjaldum loved by millions of small asian people?

Considering all the possession Manure have, the fact Pogba fails to produce key passes completely only makes it worse. At the same time it explains his useless stat-padding in "successful short passes". Intentionally not mentioning assists because that's not only up to him, but how many does he have anyway? 3? There are several fullbacks with more than that

but he could appear in WWE, imagine the marketing money manure could make from that. Football fans 0 customers 1

>I rate garbage categories

It's harder to complete key passes when there are 10 players parking the bus, kid.

Woodward better be reading this thread, you're doing his work for him

>stats don't matter until they do
>ManUre customers still trying to justify their £90m flop

>customers face when pogba will never POG some sweaty long haired american wrestlers while a chink holding a sign saying SCORE SOME CRAZY GOALS FOR ME ZLATAN cheers in the background

You're far more likely to complete a key pass when you hog the ball as much as Pogbert does. The whole team is instructed to pass to Pogba only for him to pass it back (good scenario) or attempt a dribble and get dispossed (bad scenario). Manure's best football happens when they leave him out of combination completely.

what like against chelsea? arguably one of uniteds best performances?

Toplels

>samefagging this hard to excuse >mouyes wasting €120million on a dabbing machine

>can't even check for samefag

lmao

Makes one contemplate, doesn't it

>It's harder to complete key passes when there are 10 players parking the bus, kid.

Didn't stop Milner against United.

You know nothing of football. Nothing.

milner is fantastic. liverpool should play him for every single game. truly one of the best players in the league la.

God this is worse than 'he hit the ball TOO well'

He's no Joe Allen, but at least he's more trustworthy than Pogbert.

Not even the same position as he is. Retarded Reddit tier garbage from you as usual.

Pogba's just a jack of all trades really. He's alright in attack and he's alright in defence, just not spectacular. He needs to find a position and stick with it instead of constantly being thrown in as a 10, DM, CM, whatever.

This season he's just been another body in midfield, quite like an early Carrick or Anderson in a prime Fergie side. They do a job at an alright level but aren't as important to the side as the others. Meanwhile Herrera's been like the Keane or Scholes of the midfield (in terms of importance, not ability). Constantly battling for the ball, always running, making himself available and always looking to get it forward. I expected more from Pogba at that price, so far it's just been a 5 or 6/10 season from him.

>so far it's just been a 5 or 6/10 season from him.
He'd have loads of assists if the forwards were less wasteful

No Argument: The Post
Didn't Read the Thread: The Post

They've scored a fair few. The thread was about "chance creation" anyway, not assists. Every time Ozil swings in a decent delivery from a free kick he gets another tally added to his bullshit creativity stats. Set pieces skew all creativity stats.

>replying to the Slav
Holy fuck, do people still do this?

In other words, Capoue for 15 million would have done the same job
More than he does now for sure (3 lmao), but his chance-creating isn't among the best either.

Nothing.

>but his chance-creating isn't among the best either.

But he has the best creation stats of any box-to-box midfielder in the league. It's right there in the OP. We know you love stats. Stats never lie.

>105 million

The problem with Man Utd has been finishing, not creating chances.

Yeah probably, he hits the woodwork a fair amount of times too I think. From what I see, he's a "nearly" player if that makes sense. Just can't pull off the final pass/finish well enough. I know it's silly to judge a player by his price tag, but for the most expensive player of all time I expected better.

If he isn't pulling off some Modric-like performances next season then I'd be more worried. Right now you could just use the excuse that he's still adjusting after being coddled in a top team in an easy league alongside top class midfielders.

desu Jake Livermore would do a far better job than POGGED in that manure midfield. also winjaldum for 20m would have been exponentially better

>he doesn't understand football