ITT: Famous people that have shit-tier opinions about literally everything

ITT: Famous people that have shit-tier opinions about literally everything

Any celebrity.

>2011

> Muh Sogyny.

show her dick

I want both of these fat fuck tarts to die in a horrific accident.

does he really think that wearing a tuxedo and sunglasses will make people not notice that he's a disgusting sack of concentrated mcdonalds

He said celebrity, not shit tier artist.

the fact that you recognized him in a board that isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums is the proof he is kinda famous

I'll give you that, but I only know him because he was on a site about awful comic artists. He's more infamous than famous.

I don't think you know what a tuxedo is...

fuck that fat faggot

It feels weird because I stumbled across his videos after hearing about that Digital Homicide incident and his game or game industry critiques are pretty on point. Just yesterday I saw he had a video on gamergate that completely overlooked the point and basically just tried to hush the whole situation and pass it off as everyone was just vouching for a friend. Never knew this side of him existed.

he's right. most men are rapists. at least he's honest about it. most men are women-beaters, child molesters, rapists and bisexuals. it's why I'm a lesbian, and it's why most women legit hate men irl.

his opinions are top tier

Daddy Ben taught him just right

He never said most.

I see the sad Tumblr "raid" is still going on. Sorry, I mean "legit" going on.

hell ye boi

He literally makes fat jokes about himself all the time

does he really think that joking about being fat will make people not notice he is so fat he has his own orbit?

...how stupid are you?

One bong desu