Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? I've never given a shit about investing before...

Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? I've never given a shit about investing before, but have started thinking about it recently, but I feel as though this ship may have already sailed.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/p/pumpanddump.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=9448uB1sgkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Steller Lumens is a cheap place to start. Been gaining a lot of attention lately. IOTA also skyrocketed due to an announcement with Microsoft. Einsteinium is in a continuous climb but it's also for non-profit so that may not continue too long.

test

I think you may invest in it for a little bit of revenue but your chances of getting rich are over. A buddy of mine bought $100.00 of bitcoins in 2010 but can't find the USB ledger that stored the crypto. Just think about how fucked he is right now...

It's both never and always too late to invest in anything. That's the beauty of exponential growth and the horror of random decay.

That paradox aside, you're only interested because you're suffering from a psychological phenomena called the tragedy of regret. It's scientifically proven that the more people feel like they COULD have had the more risks they're willing to take. Banks are COUNTING on this.

investopedia.com/terms/p/pumpanddump.asp

As a side note, whenever a derivative is created from some underlying asset, assume the asset is bullshit.

If you want to have some fun and ride a bubble and hope to double your money in a week, go nuts. But don't risk any more than you're willing to lose. You'll likely lose it all.

It's not an (((investment))). It's a currency like the dollar, pound or euro.

It actually is an investment. An investment if anything you spend money on with the intent of it appreciating in value. Buying a car could be an investment if you think you can re-sell it for more. Buying old furniture could be an investment if you plan to fix it up. Similarly, currencies are an investment if you only acquire them with the intent to trade them out for a different currency later.

I had 530 BTC on a computer that got stolen in 2012. Probably the only shot I ever had at getting rich. Fuck my life.

you should invest in petro coin of venezuela.

Watch this video if you want all the deetz I did a thing on it and dont wanna type it all out

youtube.com/watch?v=9448uB1sgkQ

When you go to Mexico and exchange dollars for pesos, is that an investment?

Eh, regret won't change the future.

I learned about bitcoin in 2009 but at the time I didn't realize you could mine them. I thought it was just a scam where you send someone $5 and they send you a fake "currency". Had I mined any back then I'd probably be sitting on a few thousand.

Last year on a lark I set up my computer mining for a solid month with dual video cards. I spent $1200 on the machine and after a solid month it had only pulled in about $32 worth of bitcoin (0.11 at the time). I decided it was a fun experiment, turned it into a gaming rig, and stopped mining. Now that $32 is worth $1400 or so.

Do I wish I'd mined more, or even spend $100 buying up bitcoins back then? Nah. I was poor as fuck and between jobs. I'm surprised I spent as much as I did. That $1200 could have bought a lot of food for those hungry days.

If you think that pesos will go up in value AND you plan to switch them back to dollars after they do, then yes. If you swap dollars for pesos only so you can spend those pesos to buy something, then no.

A simple rule of thumb is once your taxi driver/doctor/plumber tells you about a great investment it’s already too late.

my doctor actually takes bitcoins. hahaha

If you do not when you may, sir,
you shall not when you will.
– Thomas D'Urfey, Pills to purge melancholy

A lot of smaller banks that have been kept in the outer circle of the Federal Reserve is getting into Bitcoin big time. The Fed is an old boys club that has kept the Ivy League and other snobby schools alive for almost a century. Finally there is a money technology that has resisted their efforts to break. Expect this to continue 'til Trump's mid-term elections at the shortest term.

Like other Sup Forumsro's have said. Only invest what you can loose. It is not real 'til you sell it off and move it into a more "stable" currency. I know people that have bought cars and shitty ghetto houses on their BitCoin gains this year.

I had the opportunity to invest at $.05/coin back in 2010.
I passed on it thinking it was a scam.
If I had just done $100 I would have around $20million today.

I finally got about $500 a little more than a month ago.. its more or less doubled since then.

Jesus christ i hate my life lol

why is that?

why do you hate your life?

It's definitely too late then. But this was already the case 3-4 years ago and it did keep going after that.

its too late

been in bitcoin for years and all i ever hear is "its too late" if bitcoin has a new all time high every couple of weeks which it has for so long now then youre just losing money when u dont go in even if u go in on a all time high. I went in on all time high at 1000 ppl said the same shit back then

Not too late. Most get rich quick scams always work. Nothing to worry about with a Jade up currency.

Shit I made $187,000 of of the beanie baby economy in the 90s

About $100 fucked

Same here. Saw it on Sup Forums and thought it was a scam.

It's not a currency

meh... cant get too mad,
Thing is btc is still rising.. right this minute of typing its at 12139.01... its still going up, and is at an all time high 12149 now...
you can sit back and watch safely or hop on board 12150.50
I think it will keep going up for the rest of the year, 12155
I dont know what will stop it, maybe nothing 12154.99
If btc isnt the wave of the future it is at least the inspiration for whatever is 12158

I was asked to invest after I donated to a gaming server I played at regularly... he had a bitcoin counter and was mining with the server which was slowing the game play down... I thought he was gonna help upgrade the server.. lol whoops

Do a search on craigslist and save the search, maybe it will show up... or someone sold the computer for $25.00 last week not knowing it was worth 6 million.

Terrible risk. Just buy gold. Unlike crypto currency, gold counter-balances the value of the dollar. It’s basically money insurance, and it isn’t a gamble. Sure, bitcoin could wind up being the one thing that doesn’t tank, but right now it is doing the exact same dumb things as every dot com stock of the late 90s. Right now people are artificially inflating the value of it because all it takes to do that is to add the word “blockchain” to your business. For example, during the dot com bubble people figured out they could double the value of their stocks just by changing the company name to “whatever.com” and the only thing this accomplished was to cost a lot of gullible people a fortune. Pro tip: whenever everyone is talking about something, it’s time to sell and not buy.

I invested in doge coin mining it I have about 1k in bitcoin now if doge stays where its at.

come into the bitcoin world mtfr! bitcoin its the path!
technology will set us free with bitcoin being the key!

this guy gets it

ghost bitcoin!
good for the bitcoin!
buy again!

I have some used toilet paper you can buy from me. It's worthless right now, but it could be worth thousands of dollars in 10 years.

this guy is right if someone breaks the blockchain and it splits the values are gonna drop like the stock market cause its not a tangible thing but then if thats the case its everyone's gain cause prices will drop but like everything it will recover

get informed before u speak about something!
bitcoin is more secure than the pope´s asshole!
u fkg nerds!

Sup Forums ur shit is as worthless today as it would be in the future!
even more, it would stop stinking so u must eat right now!

>psychoLOGical phenomena

The great thing is that you can use Bitcoin to buy Flooz!

I love all the people who talk with such certianty about the future of a "stock."

Sound like you read a wikipedia article and are writing a paper for 10th grade economics.

we can say that now but overtime there will be some smart asshole or a super computer. All we know the NSA already has a backdoor to the blackchain

cant believe what im Reading
buy fkg bitcoins and grow up!

Troll thread i know, but for the potatoes out there,no its not too late. You can make hundreds in 1 dam day still easily.

Kill yourself u anarchist

u fkg nerd! shut the fuck up! join the nuggerchain

crusade eternally!
magical bitcoin will set us free!

Same fag skummmmmmm

1ct diamonds, gold is heavy dumbBROKEfuck

Lets all pray it crashes like the stock market so we can buy up a good chunk and when it recovers cause so many people have faith and investment in it so people will be pumping the market