Press F to pay respect

Press F to pay respect

POO

ENGLAND'S BRAVE JOHN TERRY

F FOR FACKIN KANT

LEAF

Had a good career.

Is he going to china, mls or retirement?

informative and intuitive argument

are John did literally nothing wrong

Never proven himself in another league

F

The great debate

He was apparently learning portuguese and earning UEFA coach badges, so might join mou ;_;

>POO

yeah I heard Mou has a pretty tough time speaking english...

>one club man
>immediately join rival club as staff member

nah I didn't mean it like that. He said he would still like to play before retiring. I dont think MLS clubs will spend a lot of money on an aged defender that hasn't played for an entire season, mou might be crazy enough to buy him

china seems most likely to me
I don't think it'll be MLS at any rate

the "sign old guys who want a retirement home" meme is more or less over
china will pay him more
he'd be treated more as a funny foreign celebrity than a veteran leader
MLS teams don't prioritize defending, definitely not defending in a mourinho-esque organised unit. there isn't one really dominant, defensively competent team he could join. combine those with fatigue from travelling all over the continent, and even though it's a big step down in quality, he'd be exposed to basically every attack, and there'd be 30 second clips of him getting swarmed by central american manlets being passed around the world with cringey american commentary played overtop

>bad mouth a /MeNa/ flag
>a frenchman defends them

he ded?

no just sleepy

the best defender in premier league history

the last of the famous drogba, lampard, cech and terry core. RIP.

Fuck off, paki.

>Pakistan
>/mena/

judging from that Klose goal in 2010, I'd say both are about equally shit

Most overrated defender in history. Only reated as high as he was because he was blood n' thunder XDDDDDD shithead

it was terry and upson at CB in that game

Far better than Rio.

>judging a players entire career on one game
ahh yes

Another case of Sup Forums beign wrong

>le carried by vidic mongylip

Can he play instead Luiz

F

He was far better than Vidic who was only more highly rated becuase casuals love tough defenders even though they're usually the shit one in the combo

full kit wanker general?

>Judging a player at home vs Reading instead of the highest stage in football

Ahh yes

It was one of the best CB pairings of all time, not sure which one was better, but goddamn they were good.

>David Unsworth
jesus christ

The best defender of all time in Premier League football, and one of Europe's best in the modern era. Prime Terry (04-10) was unbelievably good, arguably the most vital Chelsea player in a team which won loads of silverware. Reminder that in 2004/5, Chelsea only conceded 15 goals in their title win (not even one goal every two games) and that in 2014/15 he played every single minute of every single league game as Chelsea won the title again with a great defensive record.

And that's just his defensive abilities. He is also the top scoring Premier League defender ever I believe, often scoring crucial goals at home and in Europe, and of course added an immense amount of leadership and spirit which the rest of the squad fed off. He is absolutely irreplaceable, Chelsea will never have a better defender or all round more important player.

I'm a Mememouth man and while I'm not too keen on Terry as a person, he is a footballing legend without doubt.

Well that's another of my childhood greats gone

F