twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers

traps and niggers

sexy time

Sexy time, traps and niggers.

constant anal by my douchebag cousin

idiots and assholes.

Baked beans?
I think they taste pretty bland, but what's to hate about it? it tastes like ketchup for the most part.
Pic related is what I hate. Does anybody actually like fucking raisins?

My parents

nignogs

i like raisins

I like raisins, but only when their in other things.

Heights!!!

Then fuck you.

brussel sprouts

>inb4 try them with bacon
NO!
now you're just ruining bacon

I love them

Try them with cheese

Olives. All olives taste and smell like garbage.

Broccoli. Chores. Wearing clothes.

Baked beans are good with the right sauce.

The Cosby show
Bill Cosby

Yeah, I'm still not good with heights. :-/

I still hate peas. I don't think they are fit for human consumption.

Mayo. how do you caucasiods stand that shit

yeah but for me it's more of the unsecure feeling, i'm not afraid to be on the 80'th floor of a building and look out the window but i won't go up a ten foot ladder.

Flossing. My parents made me floss for the longest time, but every time the line sinks between my teeth I get shivers down my spine

i still hate everyone

jk tho seriously

The Beatles

Yup, totally agree.
Not only do they taste bad, they also have a really intense flavor that ruins every dish that they are a part of.
How they're considered a delicacy is beyond me.

being alive

Canned anchovies. Fucking gross, bitter, fuzzy fish. I love seafood, I love strong flavored salty things, but fuck these damn things. Never tried fresh, so I will withhold judgment on that.

I like mayo, but I legit think it's one of those foods that would be revolting if it wasn't normalized in your culture growing up.

Gotcha, for me it's the opposite.

By slathering it on hotdogs and other meat products

I hate roast beef. Also cheese steak. Can't stand it.

youtu.be/3ycgM6udlN0

Cabbage casserole
Chocolate Malt-O-Meal
Classic rock

Anal

I like it on burgers and sandwiches.
Tartar sauce is good too and its half mayo

ive seen mofos put straight up mayo on lobster though

icky :D

Fucking tuna. I fucking hate tuna. Never ate it before, but how could I with that rancid smell? The shit's disgusting, that's all I know.

wtf do you have against them beans you triple-chin chimp

I like raisins. *sadface*

Golden raisins are alright when you're really hungry

Getting stabbed

How can you people even call yourself human?

Olives
Salmon

hey you stop bullying them i like raisins too stay away from my friends you dill pickle dicklet

I bet you like raisins because your dick has the same texture, bitch.

Getting stabbed in the butt by your uncle? Fag

i feel the same with all fish, fresh water and sea, it's fucking disgusting!

dog poop

Raisins are pretty gay tho

Big boobs. So revolting!

Fish, when properly seasoned and prepared, can be some of the best food out there.
Also all that good cholesterol.

Thanks for that hot pic, user.

Is that scallop?
Looks fucking fantastic.

i like raisins because they are a nice treat i can carry in my pocket you fucking sperg i like to have a bag in my coat pocket and eat them while i'm walking around you absolute nut stfu

I T S F U K C K I N G R A W

it stinks like a rotting corpse to me user, i did try deep fried fresh caught northern pike once while drunk and it tasted like chicken nuggets, but the lot of it is junk to my nostrils.

Actually though, what's that shit black people eat that's like, raisins and shredded carrots? Does anyone know wtf I'm talking about?

Nuts, public speaking, peeing/pooping somewhere that isn't home. Trying new foods. Nightmares. Pissing the bed.

I personally love brussels sprouts but understand why people hate them.

What I hate is any cheese+vegetable. Like jesus could suburban soccer parents stop ruining foods for once? The only thing that works for is mushroom and even then not completely.

I hate chihuahuas. They're nice to me but they hate my dog so fuck them all. It's literally just chihuahuas. Wish the bipolar breed didn't exist. They ruined 2 good relationships.

Raisins are a poor man's sweets. No self respecting person would eat them if he had a choice.
If you buy trail mix, nobody is gonna eat the raisins first. You begrudgingly eat them last or just throw them the fuck away in the trash where they belong.

i like them. My parents bought a bag from time to time. I ate them.
wtf can u expect from americunts, though? I saw 1 of u take a bite of bell paprika and almost puking

Everybody reply raisins to this post

This. I like white raisins in rice or couscous dishes. They're no good on their own though.

Beans are fucking god tier in my book m8.

carrot salad

>Pissing the bed
Funny thing is though, when you pee your own bed, when dreaming about peeing...that feeling you have at that moment in the dream is sooo liberating and free. It's difficult to explain.

Fuck yeah, I forgot about those...I hate them, too!!!

Go to a restaurant that knows what they're doing and buy a decent fish like rose fish or something.
It's as good as any good piece of meat.

Clowns.

Dude right? The reason I hated veggies as a kid is because my parents would always overcook the hell out of them and smother them in either salt or cheese. Like ffs lightly steam them and let me try actual food. And Brussels Sprouts are amazing sauteed with onions, garlic, and pepper.

I'm European, kiddo.

Listening to retards

Raisins!

>carrot salad
Fucking hate that shit.

Came to post this.

annoying as fuck when you wake up to piss sheets in your 30's though

sweet potatoes

I'll eat almost anything, but this shit? Nope. Never. Fucking disgusting.

too strong flavour, true

>go to a restaurant that knows how to perfect deep fried dog shit, it's as good as any piece of meat.

honey

I hate post - Beatles Beatles, but not the actual Beatles when the Beatles were the Beatles

marshmallow

>onions
>tomato (unless in salsa)
>pork n beans (fucking gag me)

I want scallops now

Dirt. kids at school made me eat it all the time

>that knows how to perfect deep fried dog shit
Why are you constantly bringing up deep frying?
Deep frying is the last thing you want to do with a high quality fish. in fact you do the exact opposite. You prepare very carefully and with low heat to preserve the flavor and texture.
If you have only ever eaten deep fried fish, it's no wonder you don't like it. You've only ever been served cheap garbage bathed in oil.

Sexy time, candycorn, capeshit that isn't Batman Returns, Spiderman (2002) or Spiderman 2 (2004), online fps

>eating beans with a fork
You need tortillas, chico.

egg mcmuffin

Those scallops pretty tasty
Do want

boiled eggs

fuckin fried liver

you like fish and i do not.

Mayonnaise

That seems pretty random. Have you tried it fried? I like eggplant in any form but I would think it would be easier to get into fried. I'm guessing your issue is with the texture?