Girl I like is into this band the 1975,can anyone give me a quick rundown on them?

Girl I like is into this band the 1975,can anyone give me a quick rundown on them?

they suck dik just like u

modern day fleetwood mac

am i going to jail for looking at this

they're hardcore thrash metal with heavy lyrical themes of fascism and anti-semetism

What's wrong with sucking dick? You sound like a homophobe to me?

infamous Austrian power electronics / noise duo in the vein of Whitehouse

Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

Op, when you want a woman, you just take the woman

not OP, but can you rec some albums?

What?

The 1975 - I love it when you sleep for you are so beautiful yet so unaware

shut up faggot

holy shit I've been rused.

She looks 16 to me

i wonder how long it takes to listen to snippets of a couple songs on youtube compared to asking a Bhutanese ascii art forum?

indie pop band who have released 2 solid albums

imagine if rock music was made by a bunch of hipster teenagers from central london who play like 3 chords on a ukulele, and then desperately attempted to not be a pop band.

i knew a girl who like them too, smart girl, nice, shit taste in music.

kek

No one asked for the source, what the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is a gay board, user

The 1975 - "Great Austrian Cunt Destroyer/Worthless Piece of Shit" is their most well known work.

wow a picture of some random girl ir eally wanna know who she is so i can masturabte to her seXxXInEsSsSSSS XD...

fuck off stop objectifying women

gay

>fuck off stop objectifying women
I suck dick and you're still a bigger fag than I am

I myself am all for objectifying women, but I'm not desperate enough to ask for OMG SAUCCCEE PLZZZ of any tramp someone posts online

i suck dick too. i respect women as well.

really love the screamed Hitler speeches and pig noises on that one

I was seeing this picture quite often on Sup Forums back when I was still wasting my time there(around 2013/2014) and no one knew the sauce

I can't stand the band but I'm probably the biggest expert on them on Sup Forums since I was in a similar situation as you for a while.
I could give you a paragraph on them but can now since I'm really tired. Ask again another time maybe and I might help.

> wanting a woman

Further strengthens my argument

100% of men who listen to the 1975 are trying to fuck a girl who listens to the 1975

Shit band.

Let her know they're shit. Establish dominance in one category at a time, starting with taste in art.

If a girl is listening to the 1975 she's either a hot college freshman or an ugly/average ~~~~~INDIE GURL~~~~ high schooler.

Seriously hope this isn't the latter, OP.

Either way, they're absolute shit. and NEVER give women the kind of power that you literally pretend to change your opinions and tastes for them. They see through it and they take it as a victory over you.

i didnt know 30 minutes of filler with singles in between was solid

So much this.

Don't just change your opinions for her man, it's a shit move. That being said, if you like music, it's always good to expand the type of music you listen to.

I once tried listening to all sorts of metal because this chick i dig was really into it, couldn't do it tho but that experimenting spurred me on to discovering a whole lot of other awesome shit.

I like them.

She's not even doing anything shit you'd be worse off on some underage ho's Snapchat