Justice League was awesome. Fite me

Justice League was awesome. Fite me

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/comicbook.com/dc/amp/2017/10/25/justice-league-shazam-zeus-steppenwolf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seriously bad

I gave it a chance. First of the DC films I've seen since the Dark Knight trilogy. I was super disappointed. It just seemed so lazy and uninspired.

Nah bruv. Civil War was srsly bad.

When youve watched the other dceu films. Character and plot this is the best we've had which is dissapointing but hopeful they'll get better

its super meng

It showed DC trying and trying to set up the greater DC universe.

Its the worst movie of 2017

they finally make a movie based soley on the the comic book and people hate it? i'm guessing you're a transformers fan.

i thought it was awesome. i remember superman coming bck from the dead with three split supermen but it's been while

Fuck DC. They can't get their shit together worth a damn. They're basically killing all their franchise, one mess of a "movie" at a time.

>WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT NAME
>WE'RE FRIENDS NOW EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO REASON TO LIKE YOU
It's like it was a bad fanfic that was adapted poorly.

The first movie, yeah. I even *gasp* like directors cut BvS.

Ermahgerd... at least it's not, hey this is my totes not bestie, hey he killed your parents, we cool tho rite? Hurdur.

The fight at thw start would have been much bettwr film hopefully flashppint is that or the war that aquaman mentioned instead of our current ww and aquaman altbough aquaman was easily 2nd best in that film

Was that a glimpse of Shazam? Also, Supes bending everybody over was pretty awesome

fuck yeah. the death of superman was a $200 comic when it came out and it went up to $1200 at some comic shows. nobody would let you read it bc it was sealed in plastic

Yeah piaaed of supes was great but getting to see a boyscout superman just made the film great. I didnt see shazam may have just missed it.

Day what you will about the movies, but DCEU has some awesome fight scenes. I even like that Bats isn't totally useless.

During the opening war scene. Dunno if I'm stretching it or not, but this looks like him.

google.com/amp/comicbook.com/dc/amp/2017/10/25/justice-league-shazam-zeus-steppenwolf/

I work at a comic book store and you can buy a 1st print for $10 sealed $1 loose. Its one of the most over printed comics to date.

Justice league was awesome. Disney paid critics off to talk shit about it, so the critic review was 40% while user review was 85%. too big of a disconnect to be random. the hate reviews are so fucking stupid its unbelievable. they all sound like people that have never picked a comic book up in their lives. they did a fantastic job at bringing larger than life characters to the screen. I just think most people dont actually like comic books, so seeing al these magic powers on screen was too much for them. whereas with shit like Avengers, its just a bunch of people in costumes or strong people so its easier to digest. marvel comics are boring though. as entertaining as their movies are, theyre totally forgettable because the characters are lame. Justice League will be a film i watch over and over because the characters are awesome

Bad ass

I've got a Back From the Dead in its shrink wrap, autographed with a certificate of authenticity. What's it worth?

The plot was garbage. I'd rather watch Age of Asstron on repeat.

the opening war scene almost made me jizz my fucking pants. it was so epic to see that shit finally on a big screen. avengers hasnt even begun to touch anything that epic. civil war couldve been like that, but they cut the budget so bad that it was just pitiful to watch

probably nothing. they deflated the value of death of when they made the 4 fake faggots and then eventually just brought him back. i was pretty butthurt about that cuz i wanted to be rich

I can't wait to watch it in 4k bluray glory after watching BvS. Also the after credits cameo was HNNNNNG

Yeah, Civil War could've been a three part masterpiece, but nooo... They wanted Infinity War, and we got some lame ass movie that made no logical sense.

And in my humble opinion, the JL war scene is the best battle scene in a comic movie to date.

That's what I figured.

hell yes it was. joe looked fucking perfect as deathstroke. hope to shit hes still the villain of the next batman movie cuz hes gonna kill that shit so hard if so.

even infinite war will be neutered because they cant get the rights to half the characters or afford to pay that many actors.

>And in my humble opinion, the JL war scene is the best battle scene in a comic movie to date.

agreed.

Yeah, I figured as much. But we got to see Jarvis die in the trailer, who's is nice.

Also, I hope they do an Injustice League, shit would be so cash.

Also, I like how the ring went in search of someone worthy instead of hurdur ufo crash

> It was epic

Ben is best batman

Justice league >> Thor Ragnorak

everytime the batman theme came on i came buckets

Hey, this just made me wonder. If Superman is invulnerable, how does he shave? Trim his hair? Cut his nails?

Danny used the 89 theme, which got me diamonds.

Also, 2nd best Jim behind Gary Oldman.

In the comic, he uses his laser vision in a mirror.

Kryptonians are naturally man-scaped. Supergirl has an invulnerable landing strip too.