Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

G U A R A N T E E D R E P L I E S

dick sucker lips

>Memes and jokes aside
sage in all fields

Lady tsunade

Fuck off you slimy little mongrel cunt, you're pushing the narrative that Hilary Clinton is the only alternative to Trump, that being anti-Trump is being a Democrat or a liberal faggot. Maybe people just don't like Trump and Hilary. They exist. You're the one who just made that thread didn't you? Trying to make a new thread again aren't you? I bet you're the one who slipped baloney in my sandwich instead of turkey huh! I bet you're fucking pissing in my toilet! REEE!

Bumpity bump

Trumpity Trump

President aside, memes and jokes should be President, and you all know it.

have you ever? cause I've never....

>If you don't support Trump, you support Hillary

isn't this technically correct, though?

Who is this child

Hello. This site has become a haven for neo-nazis. Please report it.

This thread is about to die. Get in the new one

No fucking way. There's the be option of not like any candidate, or liking some third party candidate, or some other Republican or Democrat. I can say I definitely don't like Trump or Clinton so idk who I would possibly be for in 2020.

There's no reason for it to die what the fuck? It's supposed to be bumping why isn't it bumping? Is there a new thing going on he-- oh wait it refreshed and it's fine. What the fuck is going on with you? Huh? Are you fucking. what? whata? what the fuck is the name of that song that's playing.. fucking shit.

Fixed

Nice try stormfront shill, you can't trick us into voting for a KKK member.

yeah, however this would never have happened...
this make her losing all the more worthwhile..

That's the genius of it. This idiot convinces you that Hilary is the only option, so you reaffirm how much you love Trump. You forget that you can be independent of Trump AND Clinton. It's a big party..