Memes and jokes aside...

Memes and jokes aside, the retard who keeps creating the spam thread that says she should be President is a Level 7 Faggot, and you all know it.

Can I get an amen?

Confirmed, OP is an faggot

No. Now focus on real issues.

Seriously, we just can't be shitting all over this wonderful board with foul language.

3 million votes

But she won the popular vote.

Amen, my nigger friend.

She has enough chromosomes for it

74 votes

so he wasn't elected
he was appointed by electoral college
yuo

It's not the Appointeral College, potato.

amen, Sup Forumsro

I already know what happened to Mr. Krabs' mom. Back in July, um Mr. Krabs' mom went to jail for nine less years for grounding Mr. Krabs. And now Eugene Krabs is taken to foster care to live with Squidward and three of his nephews. You know three nephew Crabs that look like Eugene Krabs in Spongebob episode Stanley S. SquarePants. Well i want you to help me realize that it's illegal to punish someone. And i feel strongly about disciplining children, that it's illegal to discipline someone and punish someone. I feel strongly, I'm concerned about other children okay? I'm concerned about other people. I'm glad that mom and dad don't punish me. I'm glad they don't 'cause I'm nice. I'm glad they don't punish me. My mom and dad are great parents okay? I still think it's illegal to punish someone. So, just like what happened in spongebob episode mid life crustacean. Mr. Krabs got punished by his mom, for stealing her bloomers. Which is illegal to punish someone. Mr. krabs is an adult so he should not get punished. Once you're an adult you don't have to be punished by your parents ok? I just know that okay? So Mr. Krabs got nine -- No no no no no no no no no no no no no. Betsy Krabs got nine less years in prison for grounding Mr. Krabs. Official sentence took place October 5th, and they determined that her sentence is gonna be nine less years. And you know what's probably gonna happen after Mr. Krabs' mom gets out of prison? She's gonna get checked into a psych ward, announced crazy and she's probably gonna get out in a lot less times than that. Then she's probably gonna come out and do the same thing again. And then what? You're gonna sentence her for nine less years in prison again? Well who cares, because Betsy Krabs is getting nine less years in prison for grounding Mr. Krabs. So Mr. Krabs is taken to foster care to live with Squidward and three nephew crabs.

ah, men

>issues
You mean like the fake primary?

>so she didn't win the primary
>she was appointed by party hacks and lobbyists
>yuo

Cool so basically only cater to cities and tell the rest of the country to fuck itself. Think of all the time it will save candidates if we went solely on popular votes.

>implying that lines drawn by long-dead people matter

Bernie should be president, tbqh.

80% of Hillary voters misread and thought they were voting her president of a prison block

every nigger knows this is true and has no answer to it but REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But bernie should be president

This is probably a facebook meme.