Three days ago, I started a raid on trap and faggot threads. Basically...

Three days ago, I started a raid on trap and faggot threads. Basically, I started spamming "GOD HATES FAGS!" in every fag thread. People started joining in, lots of people. Mostly for keks, but also because we're tired of seeing gay threads everywhere.

You know what happened? I was banned for three days, and the faggot mods deleted EVERY fucking "GOD HATES FAGS!" post.
I'm fucking baffled. This shit would have never happened a few years ago.

What the fuck happened Sup Forums?!? When did kill? Mods are fucking faggots, trying to jerk off to dicks, and got mad at us. Also, this raises a question: when is too much spam? Why aren't the fags that post BLACKED threads every 10 seconds banned? Sup Forums is too mainstream. It's a 'serious" place now. I don't like it. Where to go?

GOD HATES OP!

b& and delete

You were banned for spamming.
Why would you go to a thread you hate instead of just scrolling past it?

mrw OP gets banned

you're retarded, did u actually think u wouldn't get banned for spam? that would've happened a decade ago

Sup Forums hated traps LESS 10 years ago you retard. remember linetrap? bailey jay? she used to camwhore on Sup Forums

OP is a faggot.

This shit never happened. Used to spam all the fucking time. Also, learn2read:
>Mostly for keks, but also because we're tired of seeing gay threads everywhere.

Maybe you should go outside you fucking miserable introvert.

leave 1/2chan, go to the full place

Well for one, that's not very funny, and two, there's only ever a handful of threads at any given time.

>This shit would have never happened a few years ago.

Your new is showing

I understand OP. I've been here for such a long time. After the Tumblr raids and Moot stepping down things went to shit. God speed Sup Forumsro. Things will never be the same.

That's funny, newfag.
Never has happened before.

u should talk to spiderman! we both got banned permanently for crusading against those evil beings!

What makes you think I'm a newfag?

yeah there's always been trap threads, its just that back in the day people were more creative when they wanted to destroy them, like spamming spider man stuff or scat pics

Read the global rules newfag

The tumblr raid was like 2 years ago, I think. Right? Mootles stepping down did kill this place.
If anything, i'm going to blame anoonytunes l33t h@x0rs for making a fucking documentary and talking about Sup Forums. That video got millions of views, bringing in newfags galore.

>doesnt show the beating off until the edge before this happened

why are fags so dishonest

>not funny
It's funny. You're either a newfag, or you have literal autism and don't understand the humor around here.

>posts the same joke ad nauseum for three days
There's not a whole lot to understand, friendo. No joke is funny enough to repeat hundreds of times.

check'd
posted one day for about 30 minutes, not 3 days wtf ???

i have been on Sup Forums and /gif/ for a while and im actually so tired of seeing more trap threads than straight ones. Like how many different threads do u fucking need for 1 kink jesus

I like how trap haters keep getting btfo'd by mods. It's simple, you keep breaking the rules and we don't. Just hide and filter shit you don't like. And Sup Forums has always had tons of gay shit on it, it used to be even worse back in the day because there was no gay board and no filter or hide option

>it used to be even worse back in the day
Except you were never here "back in the day", you newfag

Sure, if that makes you feel better

There's no reason to lie, user. Especially on Sup Forums Sup Forums kek. pathetic