Oh boy I can't wait to log into Sup Forums.org to accomplish something I could have done by walking 5 meters outside

Oh boy I can't wait to log into Sup Forums.org to accomplish something I could have done by walking 5 meters outside.

Other urls found in this thread:

ptchan.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>meters
proxy off

Blow off, leaf.

>"Oh yes, I really want to have the endless "are x white?" "how are womynz/boypuccies from y?" and "I fix'd continent/country Z" kind of circle-jerk with using the same memes over and over"

You don't need Sup Forums at all then. Go outside and talk to your fellow Germans if all you fucking do is sit around in /deutsch/.

Just give us /intg/ and be done with it.
This 90% of non-general threads are absolute cancer.

If it wasn't for non-europeans generals wouldn't be necessary.

>deep and meaningful conversations with 100 strangers in /anzac/
I don't think you understand this thread, bogan.

You all suck. All your "discussions" are a pain in the arse to even look at
Luso is not very good either, but if all I'm going to do is to see baits and tell people to fuck off might as well do it in my mother tongue, at the very least is more satisfying

> but if all I'm going to do is to see baits and tell people to fuck off might as well do it in my mother tongue,

Then fuck off

ptchan.net/

>keyboard warriors
you made me cringe and smile at the same time

Maybe Sup Forums just isn't for you then?

Well if your definition of Sup Forums is merely Sup Forums with flags then sure, it isn't anything for me

And what is your definition of Sup Forums? Talking about non-Sup Forums related things that happen in your life with your neet friends?

>having a wank lads haha
>do you vape?
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ pirate chicano
That's 100% of all generals

Really, why are you here?

Sup Forums was meant to be a board for language learning and discussion of international culture, like for example cuisine, traditions and architecture of different countries. check the rules if you don't know that that's true.
now take a look at the catalog and see how many threads actually follow those rules?
maybe you should fuck off to /bant/ with your cancer shitposting threads, as generals at least fulfill the "language exchange" rule most of the time.

Sup Forums wasn't always full of generals my friend

>Sup Forums was meant to be a board for language learning and discussion of international culture, like for example cuisine, traditions and architecture of different countries.

Which is exactly what I do. And what do you do in your generals?

>But the most precious possession in this world is ____
Copypasted from /deutsch/
How is that any different from the shitposting you are complaining about? Oh, I know, generals take 3/4 of the front pages instead.

Generals are not only chat rooms. They are where people learning a language go to have practise with native speakers. You should know that
In that sense they're way more on topic than 90% of the other threads. This board is a place to talk and learn about foreign cultures, not to do whatever the fuck you lot do in a daily basis

There is a language general already, and people often open their own threads when they want to ask native speakers specific questions. Generals disappearing doesn't take away language discussion. And no, 90% of the posts in generals are exactly just unrelated chatrooms, with 5% of posters who want to learn and practice the language but get ignored, and 5% of legitimate discussion. But whatever, mods will do nothing, as always.

I just wish you fags didn't feel the need to immediately make a new thread the moment you hit bump limit, as if this was a fast board and you absolutely needed to be on the front page for whatever reason. But instead, we are stuck with 3-4 threads of the same generals in the catalogue for hours.

>Which is exactly what I do.
Great, please link me to the 1 or 2 on topic threads about Mexican cuisine you made, and, which I'm sure, got way more than 10 replies and didn't die after twenty minutes.

>And what do you do in your generals?
Talk about our days, about recent events in our countries and also about what places are worth visiting and what our favorite foods are. Sometimes shitposting or animeposting.

>How is that any different from the shitposting you are complaining about?
It's way better than
Or the 5000 other trashcan threads I'm too lazy to link. A big offender is that Canadian "another day wasted on Sup Forums" shithead.
Maybe you should get your stick out of your ass and accept that this board is beyond salvation?
Also what this guy said >5% of posters who want to learn and practice the language but get ignored
That is not true though, now you're just making stuff up to fit your narrative.
This way at least cancer shitposting threads get pushed off the board faster. Thank you generals!

>They are where people learning a language go to have practise with native speakers.
have fun doing that in /polska/ where about everyone speaks some broken english-polish chanspeak.

Most of the people here are either too lazy, too anti-social, or live in too normie of a country for this.

Go and try and have the conversations you have on this board with actual people, and see how well they go over.

No man, you are actually worst than the meme """bants""", on the same level as the Easter Shitposter. But have it your way, I'm done arguing with you.

Sure, just disregard everything I said, keep making stuff up and say that you're done arguing with me. Nice job, man! Please continue saving this board, you're SUCH a great poster.

Everything you say in this post is actually what precipitated Sup Forums's split into /vg/ three or so years ago. Even down to the argument here

>This way at least cancer shitposting threads get pushed off the board faster. Thank you generals!

There's no reason not to have /intg/.

I said that I want /intg/ a few posts above yours. Let the cancer "is X white?" shitposters stay here, give us a place where we're free of them.

i can't tell people 5 meters away that i celebrate 9/11 every year with a cake that has 2 big candles

I hate generals but honestly the thread quality on Sup Forums is so low I can't imagine what it is you want to unclutter the catalog for.
>My Hispanic girlfriend can't stop farting
>Pole weeb on a Jap proxy
>I am a greek you subhuman
>Korean 'jap is over' proxy
>Canadian /r9k/ shitposter
>Barbara Pavlin poster
>How will (x) recover
>Are (x) white?
>Frogposting
>Americans are fat and stupid
>Various Sup Forums crap
The board needs stronger moderation or else there's literally no point to it. It's just /bant/ or /r9k/ with flags

her name is palvin.

>hahaa I can see through your vapid humor, I have ascended the human mind
Fuck off.

>fil français

fil /fr/ancophone

stop posting barbara

Americans are subhuman