Other urls found in this thread:

cabelas.com/product/Ruger-LCP-Pistols/1345285.uts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just get any used 45mm

Just buy a scary looking flip knife

>45mm
You don't know about guns do you?

Hi-Point
they're nignog tier but they tend to work and you could probably find on at a pawn shop with money to spare even on your pathetic budget

Get a Ruger LCP.

At Cabela's for $200

cabelas.com/product/Ruger-LCP-Pistols/1345285.uts

Would love a better surplus option
but it's still more than a baseball bat so I can't complain

How much after tax?

For carry or home?

you can get a ruger lcp for $170. It's a tiny gun with crappy sights so it isnt quite a range gun plus it has a lot of recoil due to the weight. 380 isnt the ideal caliber but it'll definitely do the job. My ruger lcp has been great.

If you want a larger/more powerful pistol, I would just save up a hundred more for a glock 22 police trade in. 40 caliber, 15+1 capacity, reliable. can be found for $300-320 used.

You could just bite the bullet and get a hi-point. They do they job for around $150 used. Otherwise, go to a gun shop and try to get a beginner gun like a Taurus. Used guns will be cheaper. If you can get $300, get a Canik tp9sf and you'll be set.

mmm I don't think he's looking for a crew operated weapon

Both
Lcp is the more buy-able option for now, no pun intended

actually this is just what i wanted ty user

No
But I would still love one

THANKS NIGGA

If you are gonna carry it, just get the LCP. I hate carrying a big pistol. You hardly know you have it on you with a LCP. Mine only weighs 12 ounces loaded. considering it is winter now(thicker clothing on perps), I'd just load some FMJ ball ammo in it. 380 is a relatively weak round and penetration is more important than expansion.

Used to be in Police explorers
Wore aluminum SigSauerP226 all day( Yeah, I know steel is heavier, but this was full cast solid aluminum )

I'm used too "Big" guns
Just can't afford anything past the brick that shoots

Get an airsoft pistol and some black spraypaint. Nobody will tell the difference and you will save a shit load of cash.

Depends on your state

Texas

Get a cheap shotty for home. Get buck shot. Used are cheap as fuck. 20 gauge would be plenty at close range. 10 Gauge will protect the neighborhood