No feels thread? Fuck that. What's been making you wanna kill yourself and/or others lately?

No feels thread? Fuck that. What's been making you wanna kill yourself and/or others lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYX0sjP6Za8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9I_p8K6ZPg&list=PLccD8-i-VrtarFbQdpP-3hABKmxODXDvO&index=29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone acts like I am not there

Fucking University...
End of semester, have a fuckton of work to do, not enough concentration or will to do them. I'm afraid that if I fail my next exams I'll have to spend one fucking year more in this shit, with the HUGE cost that is paying Uni and student debt

Also,I should be writing my papers for tomorrow but I can't fucking concentrate...
Ima fail big time

Please, hold me, Sup Forums

Are you an asshole, ugly, and or so insanely insecure that when you speak no one can hear you? If any of these are your problem: go to the gym.

You have discord?

i fucking hate christmas because its the time of the year when everyone loves each other.

I hate my family because theyre all assholes

I hate myself because I'm a piece of shit and fat and ugly and i have low self esteem and i have a small dick

My 3 friends are the only people who understand how i feel because they are all the same

I don't think I'm gonna make it to the end of next year

>inb4 the fucking shitty mods delete the feels thread

I feel like i'll die without having done nothing important in my life. I'm afraid i wont be happy as and old men.

fucking miss being a teen sometimes

I have no more motivation to move on in life. I'm already planning on killing myself.

I already dropped out of college and I have no reason to go to the gym if I know any effort I put into my life will just be met with things that will just demoralize me

>inb4 go to the gym

Nope

Give me music to concentrate or get pumped up with. Don't care what genre as long as it's good

Currently listening to Electric Eye by Judas Priest

December is the worst fucking month. We got together in December, 2009. She left December, 2014. I haven't seen her, messaged her or heard from/about her since. I wrote her a letter and I can bare to send it.

ill dump my folder its been a minute on these feels

i'm with you on that one

This.

ive had this disgusting ass bladder/urinary infection or some shit for like over a month now. went to the doctors to get a test "just take these antibiotics and u good" took those, didnt cure it. i havent masturbated or really been horny in weeks because its just so gross to me and its starting to legit make me depressed or something

I'm glad somebody else realises how retarded this is.

Gender dysphoria.
And I can't even afford my old scripts anymore.

But you got trips. That's something, right?

if it didn't clear up after finishing antibiotics you probably have something way more serious than a bladder/UTI, you realize that right? like you could have cancer or something.....

That hit too close 10 years ago...
then 3 years ago I decided I needed to do something, after a while of fucking up and learning I got a GF and have been together for a year and a half. There is hope anons.
>Also, learned that in school quite a few girls had a crush on me, too bad I was waaay too fucking stupid to realize and do something about it

are you fucking stupid antibiotics don't make you hallucinate.

eh id rather have a normal piss but sure

I’m vegan

I don't want to kill myself. But sometimes I wonder if because of my ego and my superiority complex I really hurt someone. If some insult I thought harmless actually hurt someone who didn't deserve it. If someone went to sleep depressed due to bad things i said. If I do more harm than good.

>What's been making you wanna kill yourself and/or others lately?

OMG SHE PULLED HER PANTIES DOWN AND GAVE ME EVERYTHING I WANTED

I got you all...

Just got herpes from some slut and now can never have sex again. worst part is i’m a young, fit, attractive guy - like worst shit ever right?

My family makes me live in the garage. I'm unemployed, preparing to get my car repod cause I can't keep up on payments, I have withdrawn from friends, and me and my girl barily see each other anymore. I've already made a few nooses that im stashing in my room (garage). Just waiting and planning a location too end it all

you're not lifting enough weight then hurr durr
on a serious note, i too quit lifting, dropped out of college, quit my job and had to move back to my parents, now getting a (2yr) license on some shitty degree that i actually enjoy.
don't give up, i'm right there with you buddy

don't want to kill myself or anyone else but my birthday is coming up and i've literally spent it alone every year since grade 5. It hurts to see others that go out with a group of people and i just spend it by myself. In fact this year i'll be doing a night shift..

bro dont do it. just cuz u in a shitty situation rn doesnt mean it cant improve! dont just give up. like work two jobs and just rent your own 1 room apartment, get a cheap car, save up. live your life

Man, how many times have you been told to NEVER go in raw with a slut?
Only go raw with someone you've been for a long time.

At least did you know her? Was she a prostitute? Tell me more, user

what pisses me off about lifting is that as soon as you stop you pretty much lose it all in like a year. its so much effort just to have a nice looking body.

the distillers, sing sing death house

we had sex a few weeks before and i raw dogged her then and nothing! then i banged her like 3 weeks later raw and she casually mentioned after that she’d been with some guy.

Do you know anyone who has had it? like i’m for sure suicidal, like what the fuck is life without promiscuous sex..

i got u nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=WYX0sjP6Za8

that's how it is, i've kept some muscle on my calves and forearms though, looks ridiculous paired up with the rest of my scrawny body. Still, i'd rather be naturally thin slightly athletic build than a full blown gym rat. lifting 5x a week and tracking calories drove me insane. not worth the hassle if u don't make a living out of it

I love you, magnificent bastards

I think this might be the weeend I finally end it Sup Forums no reason left to live anymore the past couple years have been hell and since my gf broke up with me last week the time has finally come

Thanks user. It's just depressing that my family doesn't seem to give a shit when someone I never met cares so much. I'll seriously take your words into consideration. I appreciate it

>Do you know anyone who has had it? like i’m for sure suicidal, like what the fuck is life without promiscuous sex..

Not irl.
I can't have promiscuous sex, like I need to have an emotional conection with the girl. With my current GF we know each other so well we can make each other cum buckets any time. The most mindblowing sex I've had has been in long term relationships

I feel you, something that makes it worse for me is when you know someone else who's birthday is the same day as yours and you see how everybody wishes him a happy day and hugs him. But you stay away while nobody notices you and just live a normal day... I just wanted some people to at least say happy birthday user

>Injure self at work
>Modified duties for a bit then they can't keep me at modified duties so no work
>Months pass with weekly doctor visits and physio
>Finally got a date for surgery months later
>Insurance only covered like 3 months saying it should've only been 3 months to get better
>No income
>Bank account has 5$ in it
>15$ in wallet
>Couldn't pay rent last month or this month if I can't pay this month I'm getting kicked out
>Have no one to turn to for help
>Still recovering from surgery so most likely won't be working this month
Seriously considering just getting shitfaced and ending it. Best part is no one realizes just how fucking depressed I have been the past few months.

Went to get a haircut. Cute girl at the desk. She's friendly and has a great smile. If I wasn't a pussy I'd ask her out or at least engage her in a conversation. But I fucked it up like I have everything else. Might as well just dig a hole and bury myself in it.

hell ya man u can do it. and u are family to me in a weird way everyone on Sup Forums is (cringe ik) but when ive had literally no one to talk to and felt so completely alone, i always had Sup Forums to help me feel slightly less alone. so if i can help any one of u deranged bastards then ill be happy

This feel right here. No one cares kinda made a snap post about feeling sad my birthday was coming up. One person replied over 20 people saw it. On top of this I work security and will be spending my birthday on a night shift in an empty building for 9 hours.

FUCK FEELS THREADS. Nobody gives a shit anyway. YOU BIG PUSSY.

i feel like crushing this world

i care. YOU BIG COCK GOBBLER!

Holy shit,
How did you hurt yourself?
Can we help you in any way?

I've known this girl for a couple months, I thought she liked me. She was being flirty with me and I was being flirty back and I was eventually gonna ask her out her something, until she snapchatted me a pic of her in a bed with a dude licking her cheek. I thought it was supposed to be a message that she isn't into me, but she still acts the same way toward me. It makes me think she never liked me at all and it was and still is just all in my head

damn thats kinda fucked. drop that bitch dude. also dont flirt with someone and not make a move for 2 damn months. gotta be a lil more assertive my dude

Repetitive motion. Literally working too hard.
I doubt anyone can help me now but just asking made me feel a bit better so thanks.

She might be trying to push you into action. Sort of showing you the competition in hopes of you alpha-ing yourself.
Also, man 2 months to ask her out? That is WAY too long. I get it if you both agreed to go out but by fate you couldnt meet up, but 2 months for you to decide asking her out? Man, you should have done that 3-4 weeks tops.

It's ok user, better be alone than in bad company.
And that's just bad luck sorry, but you can always do something for yourself the next day or as said, you can always count on Sup Forums, we're all similar in someway

A massive combination of things really.
Needing to get a job, schoolwork piling up, the general hate for people in general, suicidal thoughts, you know, the usual.
Also failing a few classes more or less because I'm getting stressed as fuck over the requirements and all the aforementioned schoolwork.
That and getting incredibly lonely constantly and waiting for the day I either an hero, a domino effect of good things happening and going right, or I make it though I guess.

Well shit
Stay strong user

I was insecure some time ago, but now I speak normally.

It's complicated. She's in one of my classes, so I was gonna wait until the end of the semester to ask her out so if she turns me down I won't have to see her. A few weeks ago we went out and got food after class together. I felt pretty good about the situation until she sent that pic. Next week is finals so maybe I'll tell her how I feel after then just for shits and giggles and it doesn't matter what happens

dont listen to this faggit Sup Forums, where here for you, dump your feels

Glad I have this place haha. Thanks for the support user. Today I learned Sup Forums can actually be supportive.

nahh dont tell her man just forget her tbh. find a new girl

Some people can actually care for others, and I like to think that in here, there is at least one person who can listen to you and help in some sort of way

smoked the other night now just feel different, not sure if good or bad. I feel like I'm constantly hazy and not sure whats up

I'm a senior in high school with far too much free time on my hands. I'm taking one class on the school campus and the rest are online courses I can do at any time I feel like. My day lasts from about 8am-1pm and it's just so monotonous. I haven't even broken into the real world yet and somehow I hate my life. Every morning I wake up at the same time, eat the same breakfast and lunch and do the same school routine over and over. I'm running in circles. After 1 I'm not doing anything and I'm just laying around wasting away. None of my friends are out of school yet and I don't have a relationship. I feel like my life is being wasted.

I fucked up my first 2 years of highschool and even tho I tried my best junior year I only passed with C's. I can't concentrate on the things I want. The girl I like doesn't feel the same way and I can't be with her even tho I really felt a connection. I also moved from where she lived and she said if I was there she would crush on me. It kills me because I know I've become annoying and she's starting to leave me on r, I haven't hit her up in days and it's killing me because I don't usually feel like this. The girl that liked me over here was cute but I didn't feel the same way when we were on a date. that's mostly it, my whole future is fucked I'm really not trying anymore as I feel I'm going to kill my self before I reach 18.

Start skateboarding, it helps me once in a while. The sense of accomplishment feels good.

dude youre only like 18 lmao your life barely just started! youre not wasting it (yet)

>And/or others

Please don't drag us into your self-destructive autism fit

when your crush leaves u on r..i know the feel bro

why tf are u even posting in the thread then? bye tard

Also feel alone, I can't connect with anybody that's the reason this shit breaks me because she says the same thing, and she's always talking about wanting someone to cuddle me and she knows what's she's doing and, having a "1" pop up on my Snapchat gets me nervous hoping it's her who hits me up. Talking to her is my pleasure but knowing she doesn't feel the connection is pain. I like pleasure spiked with pain

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9I_p8K6ZPg&list=PLccD8-i-VrtarFbQdpP-3hABKmxODXDvO&index=29

So I'm 18 and my girlfriend is pregnant. I couldn't be happier unless we weren't going to be living with her parents and that her mom didn't want to make the kid hers. And that I could finish my last year of high school and get through college quick to not live in a trailer with 4 other people and give my daughter a wonderful life. The mother has given up on her future and has dropped out of high school and is going to not get a job. She cries whenever I bring it up. Since I have work and school I won't be there a lot for my kid and that makes me feel terrible and bad inside. I would move in with my mom if she didn't live in a 3 bedroom condo with 10 people, 9 of them being her kids. And if there wasn't dog shit and cat shit and piss on the floor and if she wasn't a hoarder. It doesn't help I go to an alternative school for making a school shooting joke and am on court supervision for another 11 months. The alternative school is terrible and people have threatened me, spit on me, attacked me, and sexually assaulted me. I work for 8.50 an hour at a chicken joint that I hate and can't get a license. I don't know how to drive and no one will teach me so I'm worried I won't be able to take my daughter places she wants to go. And even if I had my license I couldn't afford a car working only 3 days a week and having 1 job. All my money would go to insurance and paying off car payments. I'm tempted to invest in some shitty crypto currency to make a few bucks here and there. I might sell my $1000 computer I spent half a year saving up for just to buy my kid stuff. I have really really bad ingrown nails that I don't know how to take care of that have been there since my freshman year and I don't know how to go to a doctor since I don't know how to set up an appointment. I'm worried my child will get bipolar and depression like my mom and my family is known for. The mother of my child doesn't have that stuff in her family but her parents are cousins so that doesn't helpCONT?

Get some Adderall

Sounds like a good life.

I hope this is someone lying because it is very depressing

Nope. Every single god damn word of it is true. I can even continue.

Please don't I'm already crying m8

I don't know what to say man. This makes me feel a lot better about my life tbh, like realizing the shit I take for granted. Use your child to stay motivated. Do everything for her

April 2010 to August 2017
I feel you Tovarish. The Abandonment and the Lack of Resolution is the Hardest part. Our is not to question why.
Ours is but to suffer, and cry.

Anyone have that photo that says may the music flowing through this device make you're life a little better or something like that on the circuit board?

Where are you local to user?