Hey /b an opportunity has presented itself and am curious if I should pursue...

Hey /b an opportunity has presented itself and am curious if I should pursue. Recently started talking to a Mexican girl, idk if I should take it further or not. Don't know too much about Latinas other than they are really family oriented. What would I be getting myself into? Btw I'm white like blonde haired blue eyed pale as a ghost white. Inb4 race mixer

Self bump

they are very emotional and if you cheat on her she might have one of her brothers beat you up or kill you. but they are good gfs if you just wanna have a loyal very sexually charged and angry gf.

That's my kinda ass.

Wear condom, have fun, and then split. You dont want to end up like Jeb!. Hot mexican pussy turns into fat mexican slob after a kid or ring.

So basically you are saying only go for it if I want to marry the chick or else I'll possibly get the shit beat out of me?

Her family will be racist as shit to you and no one will give a shit because you're white.

Hit it on the DL but don't expect your relationship to ever go anywhere. She'll end up marrying another Mexican to make her dad happy.

I think that would bother me than anything else, having manlet sons and a wife that will eventually turn into a burlap sack

You already friendzoned yourself.

I'm assuming there is no way to separate the family from the equation

How so?

Never met a Mexican girl that wasn't a hard core daddy's girl.

Piss her off and you'll learn that she has about 14 cousins who can't wait to fuck you up. For a people who produce so many great boxers, average Mexicans can't fight for shit, though.

well no other women will cry or throw your shit out the window
but when you cheat on a latina she is going to call you out varbally attack you and maybe bring in the beatdown herself

I'm a drama free type of person sounds like from what you're saying I'd be getting myself into a wave of bs regardless of what I did in the relationship

Its really important to know her background. Not all mexicans are the same, although most (MOST) will love you and cook you and wash everything and give everything and even work.

what else do you want?

Great mums, too.

Nice dubs, I don't plan on cheating but if I wanted to end the relationship at any point I don't want a Mexican army outside of my house.

i agree with this message
very family oriented and us latinos stick to tradition
but her father wont mind her dating a wero(slang for white person) as long that you are nut a bum or a bad person you should be fine
also because this is very true start getting used to her dedicating an hour or two to novelas
the novelas i find annoying in our people

Her mother is from puebla her father is from oaxaca. They own a house in one of the urban towns. She goes to school for social work. I am about to graduate college and already have a good job. I'm looking to buy a home within the next year or so, and get my masters degree. I am a fairly straightforward guy and if I am going to be in a relationship I want a real one not kid bs drama

Holy fucking shit mate. You went with the most reserved, old and traditional as it can get. Yeah, she will cook forever and take care fo your child. I doubt their familiy will do anything if you break up. Although, why marry if you are planning on breaking up...

Also, is she pretty? Most people from there arent exactly pretty.

I am from the north so we see everything different, basically a different country.

She is attractive, kind of a light caramel color skin. I have always wanted a more traditional woman that doesn't play games. Hard to find that in my age group. I just don't want to get 6 months into it find it's not working out only to have to deal with a huge fallout if I leave

Not one of those super native looking chicks if that's what you were asking

Have you ever known a Mexican with fertility problems? Or a small family? Wrap it up.

i guess one benefit out of this is that your children will have the longest life span
since latinos have the longest life spans out of all the races

my ex girlfriend was latina and the family oriented was my favorite part because i like someone that likes their family as much as i like mine.
was cool to pick up on some spanish as well.
theyre always cute too

I'm a Canadian in Mexico at the moment and am dating a girl here. I haven't had too many issues. Her family has been really great, and I haven't noticed any aggression from male cousins.

She is emotional, just like everyone says. She has cried and gotten angry for seemingly no reason, or for shockingly stupid reasons or very mild miscommunications. That part is annoying but otherwise she is very very nice and accommodating.

My last gf had a really cool family, and I'm like you. White, blonde, blue eyes, pale as fuck. She was a 8/10 Cuban girl and just prepare for the Latina fire they all have and probably some weird shit she has or does (lots of latin-americans seem to smoke and shit)

mexican man here, ive almost exclusively dated mexican girls, to be honest you can find all different kind of personalities in mexican girls too, it all depends on education. Yes, family is really valued here, but her behavior in a relationship like any other person will be driven by her intelect. I would say if you want to date her go for it, although im talking about mexicans that live in mexico. Cant really talk about mexicans that live in US to be honest, if they really are like the girls i see in instagram you are in for a horrible ride.
From my point of view it all depends on the intelect, if it is sex you want go for any girl, if you want a relationship i would advice going for a smart one. But if you want a relationship, you will have to win the family's favor, ultimate advice, drink some beers with her father, mexican dads love alcohol like any other bro.

tldr: she smart and a thinking being, go for the relationship, if she dumb just go for a fuck and leave.

Excuse the grammar, english is not my native language. good luck user

Obviously a generalization and not all like this. but in my experience, be ready for massive arguments over tiny miscommunications, resulting in tears, and maybe even slapping you (which I found hot anyway)