Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cMWfKS5HxY
youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE
chat.whatsapp.com/8oJ9ECQboIYFnzkc0LKk9e
pete-walker.com/13StepsManageFlashbacks.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=0cMWfKS5HxY

my Martha went away and I can never get her back

I can't sleep. I don't want to do it either. I would like to help make others lives less miserable. But I think sometimes i hurt people.

I look around, and I just see unhappy people. I almost hate them.

I understand. You can always just try your best to talk and make them happy. For me, the more people I can make smile, the more my dark cloud in my heart goes away

I understand. You can always just try your best to talk and make them happy. For me, the more people I can make smile, the more my dark cloud in my heart goes away...

I feel like im dying everyday and everyone hates me...

I'm sure that no one has reason to hate you. Why do you feel you're dying? I don't hate you, I'm someone right?

I fuckin hate my boring shitty life
My dumbass emo brother
My bitch sister that dont give a fuck altho i always be the kindess sister ever, i tried to love her and help her but she is as i said a bitch
My cousin andrew is cool, i dont hate him
I hate that everyone thinks that im a dumbass, useless or just stupid
I hate my friends, most of them made me the worst shits that a friend can do to you and they act as it never happened
I hate psychologists that think they know how to do their job
I dislike my parents
And i fuckin hate be like this
I hate cant do anything else because i have to wait my family to die or forget me
I hate that i cant do anything special becuase "thats not how it works"
I fuckin hate to say lies to everything or act to people forget what they were doing with me
Thats the things i hate, your turn Fich

im still in love with my best friend. we almost dated but she was too scared to tell her parents shes gay. it hurts...so fucking much

I can't start therapy for the depression ive had for over six years until january. i dont know if ill make it to january.

Tits or gtfo

Not everybody is or can be a Mediator

Fuck off newfag feels threads aren't for low level shitposting

Shit usually gets better. I don't understand your pain, i can't know exactly how you guys feel or why, i suppose it's extremely difficult to go through your situations. Nobody knows. But i can assure you that depressions usually end, and shit usually gets better.

fuck off

im pretty sure i have persistent depressive disorder. like im a sophomore in college and ive felt this way since at least freshman year of highschool, probably before. I dont even know who ill be without my depression

I confess, I've been very depressed
Not because of my life, my life is great
It's discovering everyday,
b/ dies a little more with boring threads.

My fiance left me because she felt i was spending too much time helping my terminally ill grandfather with less than a year to live, and it was less thab 2 weeks before she was riding someone else's dick. because of breaking up with her, i had to move back in with my parents and the best job i could get was a 12 hour factory job packing spinach that i need to be up at 4am for most mornings, i have a new girlfriend now and she's great but i'm honestly still not over my ex and that's eating away at me since it just feels like i'm playing this new girl. Honestly there hasn't been a day in the past 4 months where i didn't wake up wishing I was dead.

Have you shared this with your new GF
Not that you're not over your ex
But how she cold-heartedly fucked you over
It might bring you closer together
Or expose her as well
It's a win win either way

I was taught here a long time ago to always say this. Everywhere.

I'm afraid of what my life will be when I stop pussyfooting around and actually start my life independently. No college degree or anything so I feel incredibly limited as to what I can do already.

I have actually, and she was super supportive about it. Which should make me feel better, but just made me feel worse for not being over my ex in the first place when i'm with someone so much better now. Not that me feeling guilty about that is in any way my new girlfriend's fault. I just hate the fact that i'm having such a hard time moving on from someone who really isn't worth thinking about anymore.

My fiance broke up with me recently and a few days ago my sister lied to my best friend and told her that I was gonna try to use her as rebound because I think she's easy. I just want to die and I have nobody to talk to. I wake up everyday wondering why I haven't killed myself yet. I've been having awful nightmares when I can fall asleep and the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I'm scared to die. I just wish I had someone I could talk to and break down in front of so I can finally get this off my chest and let someone know that I'm not okay.

Your sister sounds like a narcissist that wants' to direct you attention back to her
Most people have dealt with someone like that
Just be open and non apologetic about what she is

My depression is returning and getting worse by the day. I used to be able to talk to people about shit when I feel depressed, I have a very difficult time trusting people anymore which keeps getting worse. I also don't want to bother them because who wants a downer. My social anxiety is killing me. I want to make changes and overcome anxiety but it's fucking brutal. Is it bad that I can only even vaguely talk about my problems when I'm anonymous on Sup Forums? I'm really trying to not let anxiety control me but it's a constant battle. I probably need professional help for the first time in ~5 years but I don't know if I can bring myself to do it.

My sister and I aren't close. She hates my friend because she was friends with my sister's boyfriend and my sister thought she was trying to be a hoe and take him from her.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE
And yes talk therapy sounds like it would help
Also be open, not just about the depression, but the social anxiety as well.
The more open you are, the more you'll be able to sort other people out.
And no matter their reaction, if you know where people stand good or bad, you'll have no need to feel anxious anymore.

i have a skin condition that recently took a bad turn. no treatments work. I sit in bed all day on the world wide web and itch. cant even go to work. lost my girlfriend because of it.

Sounds like a class a narc to me
Read up on it, there are many great resources
"Sam Vaknin" & "Spartan Life Coach"
It's mostly genetic, try to trace and understand it
Was either of your parents a narcissist?
If not, was either of their parents a narcissist?
(Sometimes it can skip a generation)
Learn you history, distinguish toxic people
Get a birds' eyes' view, or you'll stay a victim.

I have an irrational fear that when I date a girl and have sex, I would find out that she was a man. Thats why I dont date for that reason.

No worries, traps aren't gay

eczema? Have the same thing , shits ruining my life sometimes

Come here lonely ranger chat.whatsapp.com/8oJ9ECQboIYFnzkc0LKk9e

I hate how the world is that it creates these kind of situations...so much bs gets in the way of people just wanting to be happy...

Started therapy for severe depression and anxiety, it helps, but it is slow so stick in there. No magic pills though which sucks.

What a relief. Now I can fuck my 13 year old male cousin without fear of being gay.

Only if the gender is not relevant in the topic aka attentionwhoring

yeah. i used to be able to control it but about 9 months ago it flared up worse than it ever has and just stayed. I'm applying for dupixent but it costs 40k/year

Own kids are making me depressed, two under 2. Wife isn't any better, trying but hard when she doesn't even put out. Work is pointless, nothing but money for bills for crap.

You need a therapist buddy, I think that can help

Hey Sup Forums. I don't comment here very often anymore, but I haven't got anything to lose anymore. For the last couple months, I've been making plans to end my life, and I think tomorrows finally the day. Its been ages since I felt the amount of energy I had today, and I'm hoping tomoorw that I have the same to follow through. Pic relatd is the note i have stored on a flash drive I've been carrying for the last few weeks. I was originally going to write a note thanking my favorite prof and TA for being the one thing I had to look forward to this semester, but I'm not good at personal goodbyes, and it'd proably hurt my family more If I wrote to a prof and a TA but not them.

My mom has a ton of different medications and sometimes I think about how easy it would be to sneak downstairs and down a whole bottle to kill myself. I revert to movies and tv shows to help. Somehow watching the characters on-screen makes me feel better. Seeing them go through horrible things and come out the other end alright is what makes me feel like maybe I can too. Because of this addiction, I don't get as much exercise as I used to and I'm getting fat because of it. I hate my body. It disgusts me. Whenever I say a word about these movies/tv shows to my brother he makes fun of me, tells me to shut up, calls me stupid/obsessed/a loser. My life sucks and I wish it would just end already.

-Drink much more water
-Cut out dairy products

I refer you to this
Your brother sounds like a narc too
You have to get away from toxic people

I don’t know Sup Forums, just feels empty.

I recently ended it with my gf who we had been dating a year prior and broke up only to start a few months later, and I now just ended it recently. I don’t know what to do. The relationship was going nowhere and I was stuck in a rut and she has depression and social problems and I can’t deal with that, because it only makes my own problems (granted, I’m not as obvious and they aren’t as bad) worse. But at the same time I love her and she makes me feel so good when we just talk.

I also don’t want to fuck myself because I’ve been having eyes for some broad who I’m pretty sure is a huge thot. And if I go for the thot, I can’t get back with my ex.

I don’t know b. I don’t even want advice, I just want to talk.

Just about to see one...currently on prozac and lexotan.

I'll miss you Sup Forumsrother. As insignificant as you feel right now, do what you need to to make the pain stop. Consider doing something else but just know that I see your defeat and want to sympathize with you. I won't try to change your mind but just know that in a way I respect you because you're doing something to help your misery.

I wish you could find something better and maybe that in the time you're wasting trying to do that, someone or something could make it better for you.

I wish you the best.

It's cool man. I had to get rid of mine cause she was too much of a "nice person" to dump me. I made some bad decisions and I will say she was my biggest mistake. She didn't really love me, she just loved the idea of being in a relationship.

That's the only thing that's kept me from contacting her again or trying to reach back out. She's not the person who said she loved me, that person is gone and she just wanted a "relationship" which when it wasn't convenient for me to be around anymore she found someone else who her parents approved of and made her feel good about her status in her fucked up cultist family.

I already have to deal with that to an extent with my family but at least for now I don't feel like I'm dead weight for someone else or that someone else is dead weight for me.

I'm free and I hope she has fun inbreeding with the person her parents picked out for her.

Gut feelings are constantly pegged as emotional reactions to a shitty situation.

I think the mature thing to do is to try and find out what you think is best for you in the long run. Honestly just think about that and go with it. If you try and prolong something because you feel like "it's best for everyone!" you end up fucking everyone in the situation.

Weigh the pros and cons. How do you see yourself in a few years.

And straight up be honest with your gf. Don't cuck around while trying to weigh your options. Be an individual who can stand by a decision and don't drag someone on just cause you aren't comfortable with breaking things off.

If you really can't make a decision then should you even be in a relationship right now?

Just know that if you ask for a break you're gonna fuck your current relationship. If that happens and you go after the other chick I guarantee no matter how cold hearted you might think you are, if you have any sympathy/empathy beyond some fucked up sociopathic tendencies you harbor, you'll probably end up fucking that relationship as a rebound too.

Just do something and don't be an idiot. If your current relationship isn't working out then end it. As much as it's going to hurt her now, you're just prolonging the inevitable when the shit's gonna go down later (potentially).

Good luck OP.

Life is hard gentlemen. I just come here to listen to other people sharing what they feel, maybe learn a thing or two.

I'm crying inside... I can't do my hobby. Mother never loved me. Father didn't live with us. My life is one great disappointment. I have a girlfriend that is really nice but she doesn't turn me on. I'm not keen on her physically. But she's the only one who want my happiness so I can't break up with her. Everything is fucked up. I want to die, but I'm to intelligent to kill myself. It's for cowards. I'm fighting my minds everyday. I don't wanna wake up in the morning. I'm scared of the next day. I'm scared of opening my eyes again

Have a few close friends, I've been talking with a girl, turns out that she likes me, being me I didn't notice. She asks me if I like someone, panic and say that I like her friend (mine too) we were basicly in our own little group of friends. 2 days later she tells me that she liked me, but she's over it now. 2 weeks later I tell her that I lied because I panicked.
She just says OK. We talk daily till end of school for summer wich is like in 2 more weeks. So summer comes around, we don't hang out, we don't talk. I try to start some conversations but I just annoy her.
Next year, first day of school I learned from the 3rd friend that I devastated her. Wanna apologize. She avoids me, the one time that I can tell her that I'm sorry, she's uncomfortable, tries to leave, and the whole interaction is awkward.
That interaction was 3 months ago.
I still love her.
She didn't talk to me since.
I don't even try.
I don't want to fuck up even more by trying to fix this.
Depression comes, but I deserve this.
Sucidal thoughts, but don't have the balls to do it.

Stuck in a shell of a human being.
Seeing her almost every day.
She's happy.
That's good.

>I know I don't have to remind you but suicide isn't the answer
I was lucky, i was as socially awkward as my girlfriend its why we worked out.
You need to take the dive if you want to see if it works. Ask her what ever happened to those feelings she had for you. If she says that they are gone, say its a shame and explain what happened it'll be okay she seems nice she won't bite.
If the feelings are still there act.
I know its not as easy it sounds, but there are things in life you have to fight for.
embrace the fear and keep pushing. Text her if meeting up is too hard.
You can do it

Why can't you do your hobby?
If you aren't attracted to your girlfriend, you need to move on. If she's someone that truly makes you happy but she isn't a looker, don't.
I love petite blondes with blue eyes and killer hips. I'm dating a Spanish tomboy but I'd be damned if anyone can make me happier than her.
Thing will be okay. It gets better

You are lucky to be with the new girl, and don't leave her. You were with your fiance for years, of course it isn't going to pass as easy. I couldn't get over someone I dated for a year till I got with someone new and even now I think of my ex. You can't forget your old love, you just learn to stop thinking and caring about them.
Stay with new girl, if you think it isn't working out its okay. Life moves on

i'm too pussy to kill myself but i want to. how do i stop thinking about killing myself?

Well why do you want to

because i'm miserable and ive been abused before

Why are you miserable? I'm sorry about the abuse. If you don't want to go into detail its fine.

i never finished highschool and i think i'm too retarded to get a ged. im at risk of losing my minimum wage job. i'm still living with my abusive parent... im not even allowed to drink my feelings away. im considering drugs.

(not underage by the way)

As someone who is currently dealing with an alcoholic roommate, don't. Trying to numb the pain only makes everything worse. You fuck up your organs, you have less money, and youre just going to feel worse once withdrawls hit and you have no money.
A lot of my friends didn't finish highscool but they are still trying. Hell I graduated and youre doing better than me already having a job. Try for your GED. most of my highschool graduates are actually really stupid anyways. You're doing fine man just keep the momentum. The abuse is the thing I worry about

hey man, thanks. i appreciate this a lot. i dont know why, but you really made me really reconsider the drugs idea. i guess ill try to look into getting a ged. i dont know.

I cant help being the worst enemy of my own future

trips, and its no problem.

how so

>Senior in college
>Accepted into medical school recently
>Excitedly call my parents, they tell me to treat my friends to a round of drinks on them
>Don't have anyone to call up to have a celebratory drink with
>End up grabbing some fast food by myself to celebrate
Evidently did not do college right at all. At least there will be more similar people to me the next four years

Friends will come. If its any consolation I'd love to have a drink with you to celebrate, you fucking rocked it. No to mention you have loving parents who are proud of you.
This is a rough rut yeah, but you'll get out soon

I love cars. Would love to have one. I was almost buying one and then some thing crashed. Now I don't have money. Again. The only thing I'm dreaming of since I was a child. It was so close, so when I couldn't buy it, the things overloaded me. Small thing and did so much...

After all I'm training kickboxing. I feel kinda good at it by my body doesn't stand trainings. I've got problem with leg joints

>I don't wanna be that guy thats "HEY MY SITUATION IS WORSE CHEER UP" but I know how you feel.
elementry to highschool I loved running. Freerunning was my favorite thing to do. Doctor check up and s if god laughed at me, I got ulcers. My mile time used to be 6:30. Now a days I am lucky if I can run a block without getting winded.
I know what its like to lose something you love, but don't worry. Keep saving up and get that car. Hell get 200$ or !00$ and buy a car model from Initial D and just admire it
small victories help
>Captcha is mottorcycles, my favorites

I am depressed by a codependent relationship.

explain

Suicidal thoughts are often a replay of being abandonned when someone were a child.
It's a form of PTSD :
pete-walker.com/13StepsManageFlashbacks.htm

havnt been laid in 2 years. women treat me like im ugly as fuck now, but 5 years ago they were throwing themselves at me. im 35 now and feel like shit with depression because im so lonely. i do get flirted with alot at work, but in my 3 years working there, nothings ever panned out to a date or hooking up. im 168 pounds, in shape(i work out regularly), clean cut, and dress decent. yet most women show no interest in me at all or treat me like i dont even have a penis

i have 0% social life outside school

Sometimes i think of her and miss her so much that i write random things on my phone to get them out.

90% of the people you meet in highschool you'll never talk to again once you're out, don't worry. practice talking.
tried any dating apps? Have you also tried making the first move? maybe some girl are just scared you'll reject em.
whats her story?

i know, my luck is that i hate most of them

I'm gonna be dead in less than 12 hours, and I'm fucking spooked, more than I thought. Actually it's not really fear, it's more of a sense of disgust, sorta like when my social anxiety strikes and I don't wanna do shit in public... Anyways, I just need something to keep my mind off it for now, since sleeping doesn't seem to be an option.

>be me
>20, finished high school three years ago
>Haven't gone to post secondary yet even though I am definetly smart enough and plan too
>Family always making passive aggresive jabs at me for not going yet
>starting to almost hate my mom because she yells at my dad if he so much as blinks wrong
>work on and off because after having no job long enough the money runs low and the im a loser feelings hit critical mass
>girlfriend is very supportive and we are very happy together, 2+ years and never really had a fight
>sometimes I think about how if it goes too well with her and we get married she will be the only person I ever have sex with, we were eachothers firsts. she may think the same but we'll never say that shit out loud.
>drop depression memes for over a year and continue to do so despite starting to feel actually depressed lately, it's just my sense of humor and maybe it adds that extra level of irony
>plan is to get new job, find out how much i make a month and move out into a little basement suite, no roomate. just me.
>Everyone says but user a roommate will cut rent in half
>I just want to be left alone to play video games watch youtube and fuck a fleshlight in peace
>no more family bursting in, no more yelling through the house, no more stomping in the hall, no more blue balls, no more comments.
>after that who knows.

The bottom line is I feel tired, I feel broken and I am lazy. I don't want a job, or to go to college, no drive to make something of my life. I just want to play xbox and have some peace for a while. maybe longer than a while. no one in my life knows i feel this way, I don't talk about it. whenever I let a sliver of how I really feel out my friends try to give me adivce. I don't want advice, don't tell me how to fix my life, I know how I'm just too lazy and would rather not. I know what to do and I will do it. I'm just not going to do it today or tomorrow. what I'd really like is to have a couple anons say " I know that feeling "

tried tinder and it made me feel even uglier. literally only 4 matches in 5 months, only 1 of which i talked to for a bit but she was a bartender, so i was getting the vibe she just takes professional dick all day everyday. she literally admitted to me she went out with a cute guy the night before...like wtf who does that. i dunno how the fuck i can have so few matches in such an amount of time but its become a running joke for me now. i just open the app to have a laugh at how stupid the fact im not matching anyone is since ive had a couple of the same girls in the app flirt with me in real life at my job. i think it has ALOT t odo with the fact that the majority of women in my area are extremely vapid rich girls. theyre probably looking for rich guys that have pics of themselves in expensive cars and business suits or some shit, cuz thats what all of their photos pretty much are

Try joining a club you like. similar interests is a good way to make friends

dating apps suck in general for guys. Easier for women imo

self check and follow up point.

> I tweeked some minor details of my own post because I am and always have been terrified of someone recognizing me here

its because women are stupidly overpicky on them, turning down guys theyd normally be dating in real life. its like a free buffet of dick anytime they want.

youd think tinder as a company would do something about the uneven/skewedness of it since theyre pretty much losing customers when guys get frustrated and uninstall, but they dgaf. they dont moderate all the windowshopping women that dont even answer msgs

Just my ex.
One day everything is fine, the next she cuts off all contact and vanishes. Then after 6 weeks she contacts me. She offered no real explanation and no apology. Then she started treating me like a friend, and i told her I'm not interested in friends and if she doesn't want more than that to go away. She didn't even say a word after that, she just vanished again.

Funny how the last thing she did say was "i have so much love for you"