I swear this monkey is made of plastic

Hes gonna miss the bayern game and its not sure if he will play in el clasico.He literally just recovered from an injury.How do people even dare to compare his contribution for halal to that of ronaldo?cr7 barely missed any games in the past

not being injured =! contributing to the team

before his injury in december he was unironically madrid's best player. the only reason why people are so hard on him or have super high standards is because of his inflated price tag and his first season, he scored goals in the CdR and CL final. once ronaldo leaves, the team will fully revolve around him.

Bale is just a sprinting meme. Isco,Hames and Asensio are better than him

lmao here's your (You)

Isco is literally guti tier.

He was god like last game, while Guti was a fucking ghost and mental midget most games Isco can actually take control and have a big impact when the team needs him.

I don't think Isco is capable of partying that hard.

Isco has performed better than Guti alredy and he is 24.Guti=Hamez

>Isco is literally guti tier.

Isco's liver says otherwise.

James is a great player, he's just stuck on a team that has no use for him because Zidane doesn't use a #10 and James is unwilling/unable to function as a central midfielder.

no one cares, he's just another overrated brit that are a dime a dozen.
the only reason real bought him is because of marketing

>Halal win two CLs after Bale joins
You're welcome pk7

RW or LW

>the only reason real bought him is because of marketing

Yeah, Real Madrid were desperate to get into the massive market of Wales.

Yes, the marketing appeal of a balding chimp.

>this flag

The world's 2nd-best RW and 2nd-best LW both play for Madrid though. James isn't starting over them.

Don't forget all the fans Bale picked up playing for the world-famous Tottenham Hotspur

James isn't starting because he was bought to sell shirts to spics, and that well has run dry.

Hames is useless currently.He played as a 10 on saturday and he did nothing.He is just a walking ghost that makes a good play every 90 minutes.Just like Guti

>Fat Man is better than Bale

LOL

This. Time for Based Isco to style over these shitters.

>Bayol
>injured again and missing a big game
> a bad thing

Only Colombians, just like the hyped English shitters used to sell shirts. My people only buy shirts of Mexican players

Bale was more important than ronaldo for real madrid in the past 2 years

Didn't Bale score the winning goal in the CL final for Madrid?

No worry, Gordisco will play and kill Bayernwinslol.

I admire your unbiased fact, but this place is full of casuals who rate someone who has been shit most of the season over one match

It's all the roids. His frame wasn't built for the body he has. The chronic injuries are the byproduct.

Just like JJ Watt.

i bet bale has really bad breath

unless you're talking about the 2-1 in their 4-1 win against Atletico, no. He did score a winner against Barca for the Copa del Rey

that's clearly one aspect
but i think it's jus tan overused meme that people like to rely upon when asking the "why" a player who was barely injured in his past career , starting being 24/7 off when he came to madrid. Its probably being part of a more intense training imho

Holy fuck, I totally forgot this guy still existed... lol

>Its probably being part of a more intense training imho
I would be surprised, eplel training tends to be much more physical

>yfw Gordisco will replace him and score a hat-trick

He should be played on the left wing

t h i c c

even messi rates isco

gordisco* spells his name right, son

Bale's old manager at Tottenham, Redknapp, is famous for letting his players do whatever the hell they want. His catchphrase is "Just fucking run around a bit".

Also, the expectations of Bale in England were different from those in Madrid. In England, he was playing for a team that was barely struggling to qualify for the Champions League. In Spain, he was playing for a team that was aiming for their 10th Champions League trophy.

please dont tell me you believe transfer rumors

not really. theyre even lighter since they play more games because of the shitty carling cup and theres no winter break