Hamburger SV : SV Darmstadt 98
FC Ingolstadt 04 : Werder Bremen
Eintracht Frankfurt : FC Augsburg
Borussia Mönchengladbach : Borussia Dortmund
SC Freiburg : Bayer 04 Leverkusen
FC Schalke 04 : RB Leipzig

2,7,5, the rest

Hello I am here now

Brondby fans threw a dead rat on the pitch during today's Klassikeren.

did you attend the match?

Bunducksliga

No I've spent all day visiting my brother.

There was a bit of fighting going on after the game, mainly Brondby ultras versus the police. Glad I didn't go since the trains were probably stopped due to the violence.

how rude

quack

oh nice, well that sounds quite exciting. I wanted to watch, but every stream for the Klassikeren was in all actuality a Norwegian Eliteserien (it will take some time to get used to) match. It seems that it was not the result we would have liked for Brondby after all.

>Bielefeld

Quite right. I only watched the second half and it wasn't all that exciting really. A few chances, but not a proper Klassiker.

Oh, I forgot the biggest German/Danish football news of today:

Brondby have exercised their option on Hany Mukhtar and bought him from Benfica for €1,5m. He's signed a four-year contract.
In reality, I would be surprised if he's still playing for Brondby come next season, but it will surely be a good piece of business for the club.

this

Didn't knew that they had a buying option. Are there any rumours about which clubs might be interested in buying him from Brondby?

im back from watching interstellar. always a good cry

I haven't ready anything about specific clubs, but it really shouldn't be much of an issue to get ~€3m for him.
There are always a lot of clubs looking at Brondby.

Arsenal is too reliant on Sanchez.

just like bayern with lewandowski

Yes. Him and Thiago are the engine that keeps Bayern going at the moment.

>mfw Stuttgart and Braunshit don't win

PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART PRUTFART

that fucking defense
terrible

night

Watching the snooker. Nice to see Fu coming back from his very poor start.

Imagine the fight for the Meisterschaft would be nearly as close as the fight for promotion in the 2. buli.
Fuck Buyern

fuck this

good night

>arselel

the other teams need to git gud

Really sad to have missed Tro Bro Leon. My favourite hipster bike race.
Didn't even realise it was on today!

Well Dortmund is trying. But once they're getting close to the Bayer they're just going to buy Weigl, Pulisic, Demble whatever.

Apparently it was several rats.
Maybe KloAgger supplied them :p

that's Watzke's and Zorc's fault. They don't have the balls to oppose Bayern
also they do the same with other Bundesliga clubs

top kek, just saw the Bielefeld goalie blunder

:----DD

>Ratby

Yeah, Watzke and Zorc are borderline retarded.

Or maybe they crawled up through the well (brönd = well) hehehe

#symbolism

hehe

Rats

murderer

bump

I would say that VfB Stuttgart should be required to stay in the bundes along side 1. FC Nürnberg, there are a few others as well. many current bundes clubs no matter their place in the table do not actually deserve to be there. This really goes for many European positions around the leagues.

It's on autosage, so bumping won't do anything.

poor rats :'(

good night

ok