Used to browse Sup Forums all the time as a whacky avant teen

>Used to browse Sup Forums all the time as a whacky avant teen
>as years progressed started hating this board more and more.
>realized that a vast majority of the people on this board use music only to stroke their own egos
>most of you literally trick yourself into enjoying something just so you can shitpost about it for hours

Fuck all of you

Who are you quoting?

I only listen to music I like.

While you were gone did you forget that Sup Forums isn't your blog?

well you responded to my blog post, so either way it struck a chord within you

>he doesn't know this is Sup Forums - memes
>he came here for serious music discussion

fuck off faggot, your music taste is shit otherwise you wouldn't post this butthurt rant after you got BTFO

he's projecting. he probably realized downloading the rarest graham lambkin cuts wasn't doing him any favors and now hates himself for wasting the best years of his life. judging by the pic he used to start this thread he probably discovered jordan peterson a month ago and is deadset on 'cleaning his room' and 'slaying the proverbial dragon' only to realize 5 years from now that's as futile as downloading every avant-teen core album. this process of self-hate for believing in false remedies will repeat itself until he dies alone. unless of course he finds the cure

>cleaning his room' and 'slaying the proverbial dragon'
They both sound like euphemisms for masturbation tb h

this is a bit too specific to not be a projection on your part

you are correct

happens to the best of us... jordan peterson is still a pretty smart and helpful guy even if he can go a bit off the wall sometimes

Hi new Death Grips fan!

god doesn't like it when you shitpost bucko

The entire art world is like this.

It's one of the most oppressive cultures on earth. There's strict rules you must follow to be seen as creative. The more you get into it, the more obvious this gets. Unless you're a retard that is so deep within the circle he can't notice his own pattern of thinking as he gets more accustomed to it.

Death...grips?

>It's one of the most oppressive cultures on earth. There's strict rules you must follow to be seen as creative. The more you get into it, the more obvious this gets. Unless you're a retard that is so deep within the circle he can't notice his own pattern of thinking as he gets more accustomed to it.
What's the cure?

eh

If you were an avant teen, then you were no different at some point of the very things you're criticizing. At that point, it should be no surprise that there'll always be a group of people like that here; once they grow out of it/maybe even leave, a new batch of users will come in and be like that, and the cycle continues. For what it's worth, I personally still like present Sup Forums more than the ridiculously high amount of avant teens that used to trip here a few years back.

ego death if we're being completely straight-faced serious here
500mgs of dxm and a dark room should do it

>ego death
....seriously?

That's the best you've got? Some facebook meme shit?

yeah i like him too. stuff on religion is interesting but I want OP to realize that all that pent up hatred isn't going to make things better
i don't know. that part was just me shitposting. i think self-love in the non-gay guru way will alleviate some of the pent-up hate. bettering yourself not for any materialistic reasons but because exercising, eating/sleeping well, and helping others through community service is the only way you can like yourself. and when you're able to convince yourself to like yourself, others will follow suit and like you too. continual improvement of oneself (physical, mental, spiritual) will yield a much better return on investment than listening to les rallizes denudes and horatiu radulescu while shitposting about how people only like albums because fantano/p4k likes them. of course you could find a 'healthy balance' but if you're anything like me that will be next to impossible.

ever go through it? it's pretty terrifying.

>bettering yourself not for any materialistic reasons but because exercising, eating/sleeping well, and helping others through community service is the only way you can like yourself
I've already been doing this since I was 15, and little has changed outside of that. I've never hated myself, that's not the problem here.

And also, I've never really fallen for RYM shit of competing for the highest amount of obscure ratings either.

Have I ever gone through facebook druggie phases? No thanks, I'm unironically too smart to believe such dumb shit.

did you know that everything perceived to be true in the world is 'unironically' so?

jordan petersons stuff on religion is dense wankery designed to make teens feel smarter about being christian despite he himself not actually believing in god aka pandering

damn...

That technically doesn't discredit him. Dostoyevsky was the poster boy of le intellectual christianity and even he valued the belief of a god over the potential actual existence of one.

no but i totally hallucinated when i tried absinthe