Guys, /help/

Guys, /help/

I met a girl online through a friend of mine in PSN. We chatted for a bit and we started flirting. I found out she lives not too far from me and I asked if we can hang out sometime.

She told me she was busy and I told her it's okay to say if she's not interested. She said she really is interested but her parents are hounding her on school.

We flirt a lot over text and have voice chatted a few times. It's borderline sexting at this point. Nothing explicit, but very very intimate. I asked her to send me a picture of herself timestamped and she did, she's real.

I'd really like to meet with her. I doubt anything will happen though. Do girls usually joke around like this? She keeps telling me she wants to cuddle and just hang out.

What are the chances she's just fucking with me? If she is, whatever, I'm already jaded from past experiences.

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21192138_1075765139220829_4973836047133559650_n.jpg?oh=f713a24e67ea5a8f4d70633491fea1ba&oe=5A895E10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try to smash u pleb, worst case scenario u get murdered in the pursuit of sex, there are worst things to die over OP.

>timestamped
it's not a hostage situation, you don't need proof of life. you've outed yourself as a Sup Forumstarded autist. give up, she knows. talk to real girls in real life ffs.

Chances are she's fucking with you. Meet up with her, but don't expect much, user. Good luck.

What's OP's name & bod discription/ethnicity?

big_titty_gf.jpg , big titties, white.

uh i mean generally you shouldn't travel any further than 20 minutes in any direction for sex alone

this is for many reasons that you will soon find out probably

go for it. I am sad, so you should try not to be.

Kinda meant what wuz yours have a feeling I might know u from somewhere

Don't do it. It's a man. Or a tranny.

Girls will never do this, especially if theyve never seen you. You are being catfished.

Voice changers are a thing.

If you still want to go through with it, meet somewhere in public and bring a friend and have them stay within distance. Give them $20 so they get something out of it.

Yeah there are girls out there, but if they act like this they are usually crazy, closet sluts or attention whores.

Posting here about it makes you seem like youre reconsidering everything. Go with your gut.

Now post moar.

Hopefully more people come and give you advice.

[spoiler]Kendall is that you?[/spoiler]

Latino, J*****, thin

Most girls wouldn't bother having you over if they weren't interested in something genuinely physical. Just take your time and don't rush things.

have you ever considered that she might be a bit shy? girls are shy as well, especially if you're both young (which i assume you are)

>girl never even met guy before, asking for cuddles and probably other shit
>shy

Yeah no, shes a slut. Probably has a boyfriend and is doing this for the excitement. If they talk on PSN its not like her boyfriend would know anyway.

I'm talking with a mtf right now shes the fucking best
All the relatability and similar interests of one of the guys, but super feminine and slender and overall awesome.
Best of both worlds
Wish me luck lol

post more big tiddies op

nvm bro thot u were somebody from college that i know that was goin after a girl that looked like this

she most likely wants to fuck but doesn't want to be too forward. don't be super forward either. keep playing it at the speed you moving OP

who this?

ok but post titties

killyourself op

You're acting like a fag and because of it she's losing attraction for you. You're essentially friendzoning yourself.

Never fucking say beta shit like telling her it's ok if she's not interested. And never ask to hang out. You ask her out on a god dam date. You don't do anything else.

She's waiting for you to man up. So do it and ask her. If she says yes then go on a date, have fun and fuck her. It's that easy. If she says no then tell her to call/text you when she changes her mind and that's it.

I will spill my story, I dated a girl who lived 40miles from me I met over xbox, we dated for 2 years before she cheated and I ended it.

Women DO do this contrary to what they are saying, but if women are doing this its because they have no other options/choices.

Hope I helped. If you wanna chat or ask questions, feel free. I won't be a dick about it.

she keeps telling me she's busy with school (she is)

how do i convince her to hang out?

I mean, a homie I have that lived down in cali kinda had the same thing happen to him, he sexted and skyped with this girl for close to 3 months asking to hang out with her (she lived a city away) and never wanted to.

You /might/ just have to drive there, text her that your in town and then she hopefully might feel obligated to hang out.

welll, this girl is young and not working. She's 18. Kept telling me she was and I asked for proof, she shown an ID. covered name, had face and age. It's legit.

She's like 15 min away from me and i could just take bus.

has no money for travel. i might have to take a trip.

worth it? i mean, she's been saying this shit for a while, i don't think she's joking

Mean this gurl?

Mean this gurl?

> just want her to hang out
Judging from your pic, she's already doing that

If it became real it might start to become uncomfortable for her. From my experience girls are willing to be naughtier and sluttier in long distance since they are can be more comfortable and don't have to worry bout information probably getting out between their circles and them being ridiculed.

Mate, I will say if she's 15min away and ya'll could just take a bus, she's probably just too afraid to ask her parents for to hang out with a boy.

This was kinda how my ex was, we dated for 2 months before her dad agreed to drive her up here (40miles) for us to meet. One point we made was that we were very open to our parents about who each of us where and that we were in fact in a long distance relationship.

Maybe try "dating" "long distance" and see if then her parents lighten up. Granted, me and my ex were 15 and 14 at the time (im 21 now though) so If ya'll are 18, you've got WAY better ods of making it work

she says her parents are strict. gues it makes sense. she's also 18. so.

You might just have to date before actually meeting up, just to maybe soften her parents. Worked for me. I'd even go the distance of telling her your tired of waiting. Winter Break for ya'll must be coming up, so then would be the perfect time.

and yet you ignore the fact someone posted her nudes

If she wanted to meet you, she would make the time to do so. She just likes the attention. You already realise she wasting your time, else you wouldn't be here. Go weith your gut.

I've been there a few times, much to my regret.

Here is my recommendations:
Don't engage with her unless she engages you first.
Stop showing interest.
Prioritise your other friends and hobbies.
Call her on her bullshit. Are you not important enough to her? Would you make time tto meet if you were busy?
Cut the cancer out of your life if you start getting all wound up over it.

This chick is getting the attention she needs from you already. She doesn't want anything more (contrary to what she says). Stop delivering her needs if yours aren't being met.

What she is doing to you is confusing and emotionally damaging. Ditch her before

The theoretical benefit outweighs the potential damages to your pysche and potential for suffering, I would say. If you presuppose that suffering is a part of our condition and will exist regardless of attempts to mitigate it, you could infer it doesn't matter if she's fucking with you, it is more conducive to yourself to engage in a meaningful manner.

Faggot kill yourself nigger. Have a nice day.

she does message me first.

if she keeps on talking about doing stuff should i just ignore her or tell her to put her money where her mouth is?

if she says shes busy ill tell her to pick a day?

if she gives me no day, drop it?

shes 18, has no job. no money to travel. parents probably on her ass about boys too.

How long have you been e-dating for?

She has no reason to not hang out during winter break, just go for that, if she says no then drop it tbh. Tinder is a magical thing, that's how I've met my current gf of 3 years now.

>e-dating

we've literally talked for about a week. she stays up late on the weekends and we talk all night. till like 5AM.

>half the people say go for it, the other half say shes fucking with him

i need to know what the realistic outcome is of this just incase i happen to find myself in this situation.

A week?

Fuck man just keep it up. If she's still making excuses by week 4. Call her out. One week is nothing man...

She says she cant have anyone over and cant travel so my best bet would be to go hang around her neighborhood.

Hope I dont get jumped/killed/robbed.

>dating
>for 2 months before you even met up

thats not dating.

Duuuuuuude did she's playing you
Check here and

also if she talks about cuddling/spooning/kissing/sexual preferences , is that another sign? because im pretty sure they are.

lots of sexual innuendos and flat out saying she wants to sleep over/me sleep over, but she hasnt brought up sex or anything. shes very persistent on nothing below the waist.

you are retarded. thats not the girl. if youre trolling, you are doing a terrible job. Go back to plebbit or something, underage kid. Who the fuck posts pictures of girls their into on here?

Not the same girl?
HAHA thats funny check the picture before hand both have nose rings and if you check bra it shows nipple rings also same markings on body

none of these girls are the girl op is talking about. neither is the girl in OP picture. kill yourself, kid.

>when retards bump your thread

feels good.

Ask her if her if she has anything pierced

I met one of my girlfriends like this. We dated for 3 years.

I'd say give it a shot.

Because I to have OP's image as well and here's proof scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21192138_1075765139220829_4973836047133559650_n.jpg?oh=f713a24e67ea5a8f4d70633491fea1ba&oe=5A895E10

ok so its the same girl

but its not the girl OP is talking about

so what the fuck are YOU talking about.

Ooooooooo BURNED

OP should of said PIC NOT RELATED