So I've been lurking on Sup Forums since 2005, and post very moderately

So I've been lurking on Sup Forums since 2005, and post very moderately.

I haven't had any sexual experience for about 9 years, now... I just tried to make something happen. I even tried to offer money. It didn't work.

Feeling pretty fucking worthless right now. Being 30 and this pathetic, seriously considering ending it tonight. For real, I'm so tired. Tired of it all.

Quads and I do it. Winner gets to tell me how. If you want me to stream it, fuck it. But really, who wants to watch a fatass die? I'm not even attractive enough to stream a suicide.

If you're willing to spend money on sex, just go to hooker already.

Man the fuck up, fuck some trash piece of hooker, quit your bitching and get on with making something of yourself.

Sitting on Sup Forums bitching, isn't going to make anything happen.

Dude just drop like 20lb. Think for your mom how would she feel if an heroed yourself

Yeah how would she feel if her little baby boy bit a bullet.

I can't save my mom. She's being financially abused by some nigger and I can't get rid of him no matter how hard I try.

Don't worry, if I left she will have plenty of a distraction from his helpless ass. She missed having someone to take care of when I became independent.

I'm tired of her calling me to whine about him.

I literally JUST tried this. $250 to give a blowjob to a random guy. No bites.

"a random guy" is not a hooker.

If somebody came up to me and asked if I wanted to suck their dick for 250 bucks I'd tell them to fuck off too.

Find an ACTUAL hooker. With a little luck $250 will get you laid 5 times over.

You are one warped motherfucker

Yeah, you think so? Then tell me to die.

Other way around. I want to suck THEIR dick.

Go see a shrink.

OP, kill yourself if you are going to kill yourself, life is NOT going to change if YOU do not do something about it, Yes I know life could be hard sometimes. Laugh about all the hardcoming because life is going to fuck you. And lose weight piggy. And buy a C or B class stripper, faggot.

I eat a reasonable diet of ~1900-2200 calories per day. Should I start fasting indefinitely?

Would rather fucking die.

just ask somebody here if you can suck their dick, dont kill yourself

No. I won't go make something of yourself.

Same difference. The point is (or rather, points are);
1. If you want paid sex, find a hooker.
2. Take it like a man already.

I just tried that. Even offered money. Some asshole said wrong board and that was it. No bites.

Do you exercise regularly?

We're gettin close to quads for 3's

Let's see

Literally do a Keto Diet, I've found it's easy to lose weight with it (Carbs make you so fucking hungry). Not to mention I feel much better on it.

Yes, I deliver chinese food and run from my car to the drop about 20 times daily. Also have to move around a lot in general when not delivering.

if you want dick, just go to the nearest gay bar any night of the week, done deal.

Get?

Get

There's no gay bars around here. Just a few nasty strip clubs with nasty women that I want nothing to do with.

Fuck me m8

damn, not even Craigslist? the fag stuff seem to be booming there. Just keep looking for dick to suck Op. Fag nasty hoeish stuff should be easy to find.

CL in this area is 99% ads for skinny attractive people. No fatties wanted or considered.

The other 1% are fake posts looking to scam you.

Bumping.

In case anyone is in the southern ct area, let me know. Will try again to find some dick.

dude you're a moron either kill yourself or get your shit together just stop bitching.

Sorry, you didn't roll a quad.

guess your last option is to cut out your bottom row of ribs, and start doing yoga.

Bumping again.

Um Picture of yourself?

Literally no one can love me in the way that every human being has a basic need for.

Without some level of companionship we rot from the inside out. Look around you as you go out into the public.

How much misery do you see?

On this, now think. Do you even care?

I guess, maybe. I'm just afraid of being dox'd. My life is shitty enough.

Any suggestions on how to do it safely?

If you suspect you know me, ask a question and I'll answer.

Uhhhh Op if you can get to where I am you can suck my dick for $200. You save $50 loot, and I promise I'm hotter than whoever you offered $250 to by far. I will also try to teach you how to enjoy life again. -A Non-normie Chad Gentleman

Yeah? And just where are you?

y0u c@nt d0 it y3t

in your dreams

Do it pussy boy!

Well that's helpful...

If i get quads you check yourself into a psychiatric ward tell them that you are suicidal and get the help you need

Face plam I same fag just now.
But do it.

This

But I almost just did. That get was so close.

Nigga you paying $250.00 for love? No you just haven't gotten laid in a while. It sucks, but it sucks far less than you think it does. They're far worse that can happen to you. Be great full for what you have and next time ask them to suck your dick for 250 paying someone to suck there dick just makes you sound like you have aids.

I don't understand. I'm too afraid to upload my picture. Again if ya think you know me just ask a specific question. Maybe you do. You'll find out.

I don't want anyone to suck my dick. I've felt it before, it's not that great.

No, I want to suck dick. Now that feels and smells amazing, and I haven't had it in over a decade.

You have 4 dogs?

Sorry, then. I don't.
But it sounds like you live close. Are you interested in some $$?

Still waiting on this guy to tell me where. A dick to please AND a guiding friend? In my dreams indeed...

Are you Jewish?

No, I'm not. But I am white.

Getting close to quads for 5...

Shit, quints actually. Get quints and I'll make sure it's on the news. Don't worry, wouldn't ever take anyone with me.

Kek, I'll bite. I usually live in NC, but am currently in SC

Ummm OK, you sounfd like a good goy.

Tfw I almost got my 3rd ever quints on some gettin my dicc succ'd shit.

>offbyone.jpeg

Wow, so close to quints... But hell, SC isn't that far. Only like a 12-15 hour drive or so.

Might be doable. But the end cost to be would be 200+gas or plane ticket. Pretty expensive...

I sound like a good guy? I try to be. But it isn't good enough. I'm too fat and manly looking to get any.

Another bump. Have a feeling this thread is gonna 404 soon without some love.

Shocking no one is actively rolling to kill me, though.

>manly looking
Wait, are you a femanon? If so the price just went back up to $250

Don't be an idiot.. Fuck a hooker, talk to a shrink, dont question shit just live till you die. dont die to die...

Of course not.

Everyone everywhere who would like their dick sucked wants one of the following:

1. Girl
2. Chubby Girl
3. Athletic guy
4. Skinny guy
5. Trap/girly guy/twink

I fit none of the above, therefore I am lost in the cold.

I don't want to fuck anyone. I just want my face fucked. Christ.

Holy fuck, I cringed to the bone.

it's just a 30yo fat neckbeard who wishes he was a cute cartoon catboy that got raped daily by dicks

op is a faggot unless he posts pics of himself

I keep my neck shaved tyvm...

Dude, why? I mean, I'm clearly already a faggot. I'm lonely, miserable, and want to suck cock.

And I'm tired of it. I've been alive too long alone and unwanted.

how about actually post a pic of yourself and show how ugly you are and how much you actually weigh instead of whining and saying you're going to an hero.

Bumping again.

I guess I'll have to keep going like this. This shit's gonna 404 before anyone gets.

Okay? Then kill yourself. Jesus. It's really not hard, hanging yourself isn't even that painful. Seems like you just want attention w/ this thread

I'm not ugly. Just fat.

But I guess just by being fat I'm ugly. I don't fucking know. I just want a fucking cock in my throat.

Feels like I'm asking for a million dollars from gates or something.

truth is nobody cares enough to sit here and roll quads so you can "kill yourself". Jesus this thread is pathetic. You must be a miserable fuck

KEK

You want dick user?

And so what if I do? Am I undeserving of attention when I'm feeling down?

Buy suicide does seem reasonable, if like is just going to be more of the same over the NEXT 30 years. Hanging seems really awful. Would rather something a bit less traumatizing.

oh my fucking god faggot is it that hard to just post a pic of your face to see if you're good enough to even face fuck? Jesus, you're retarded

Yes.

I'm sorry, I just can't. It's fucking scary, okay?
But I look a bit like Kevin Smith without the long hair. Or that one guy from Sons of Anarchy.

Yeah. You are undeserving of attention, especially from anons. Nobody fucking cares

Well, alright... I'm sorry for being. :(

Ultimately I would love to be able to kill myself without hurting anyone. Maybe someday soon I can pull it off.

Hey user, you need someone to talk to? I can send you a link to a private chat if you wanna talk bro

Don't die, thread!

Someone please either get or help me pull outta this feeling!

Why can't you just get rid of the Nig by putting a bar of soap in your mom's house and getting rid of all the kool-aid?

fap n sleep, bby

But what exactly, would you say? Who the fuck likes a stranger ranting about their faults? Everyone has problems and no one wants to offer real solutions. At least not of themselves, anyway.

You'll prolly just tell me to change. To pull a rabbit from my ass and make a seemingly impossible change.

But I won't say no if you really wanna hear me winge.

I was just going to bait you to waste your time tbh, I don't actually give a shit.

The only truth in this thread.

roll kill yourself by lighting self on fire

Holy shit that's brutal...

At least the gas would be cheap.

at least kill the nigger before ending it faggot

Thread needs another bump.

9999 is coming up...

There's no point, this (literal) fat faggot isn't going to kill himself if someone rolls quads anyways. If he really wanted to die he'd do it, not wait for someone to roll quads.

Thread is dead, so I'm not...

because nobody on this site cares if you live and nobody cares if you die user

9999 get! OP swallows bottle of tylenol

What a lonely fucking world, then.