Describe the mental mind thinking commonly accepted by the majority population of your country

Describe the mental mind thinking commonly accepted by the majority population of your country.
>If it doesn't appears on the news at television, it's not real or not important.
>pfff why do you waste your times with nationalism? nobody cares! more important is money
>working is annoying
>only racists are proud to be french, being proud of a place where you were born is stupid
>racism is not an opinion, it's illegal
>muslims are good people, only a noisy minority is annoying
>black people are cool
>there is no such thing as "white french" what about our caribbeans citizens?
>Being French is just a name on a paper, not a real people
>the United States are so cool, i will call my sons "kévin" and "vanessa"
>we are all sons of immigrants
>there are so many racists and nazis on this country
>Arabs rebuilt our country after the war and they saved us in the WW2
>First victims of terrorism are muslims, terrorists are not real muslims.
>HAHAHAHA that (((animator))) at television is so funny.
>Why do you care about all of this anyway, get a life! you are virgin and you were bullied at school, this is why you are so angry, you need to get laid.
>Generalization is never true, every people are different.

now your turn.

australia is very much like 1984, in that 80% of the population are proles who just do this their whole life and then die
>aww fuck yeah cunnttt lets go smoko
>awwwwww hold on boys before i crack open a cold one i gotta do this scaffolding
>awwwwwwwww yeah nah cunt yeah nah yeah nah what the fuck is a sphere fucking brainy cunt huh?
>yeah the boys
the other 15% are somewhat educated but say things like
>moar refugees NOW!!
>yasss queen
>let's listen to the latest nigger beep
>let's watch another marvel avengers bullshit dirt
>let's go buy the newest and trendiest clothes (THAT USED TO BE WORN BY DADS BUT NOW IT'S IRONIC SO IT'S COOL AND ALSO USED TO BE $150)
and the other 5% are the masters, usually old guys who have held their seats in parliament or the local government seat for 15+ years

I had a really good Australian friend for years who was exactly like the 15%, give you two guesses which city he was from

>>Why do you care about all of this anyway, get a life! you are virgin and you were bullied at school, this is why you are so angry, you need to get laid.

they basically summed you up, pierre

Luckily there is a small enlightened group including people such as yourself who fall into niether category and have transcended such things instead resolving to productively spend their time complaining on Sup Forums

no, you like that one becaue it's part of your uncreative canadian banter.

>waaaaaaaaah refugees

Darwin?

don't put words in my mouth

melbourne or perth

>melbourne

Exactly the same here, at least in the beginning in 2010 when they started pouring in. Now everyone hates them and the Media is in panic trying to force their agenda but it's not having an effect anymore. Genocide of shitskins soon.

>the beginning in 2010 when they started pouring in

Yeah, no. Because of you commies up north they'be been pouring in since 1990s, you're just feeling the pain now.

And when we warned you back then you called us racist, now wallow in your own mess you fucking nigger.

this

Here is a list of bulgarian common sense.
>cheating is ok if you don't get caught
>this country is forever doomed, you have to be an idiot to stay here
>you get sick from drafts (not the military kind)
>the goverment can suck my dick if it wants anything from me, also the goverment isn't providing enough
>taxation is theft, but at least taxes are low
>hard word if for suckers
>a bowed down head does not catch yhe sword
>it's better to never try, than to fail
>don't smile like an idiot (or at all)

Who said anything about North

>the United States are so cool, i will call my sons "kévin" and "vanessa"
lel, these are stereotypical tryhard "western" names in Poland too.

Because if you haven't been feeling the pure cancer of Swedish immigration since before 2010 you're either up North or a retard.

Turns out, there has been too many shitskins coming to Sweden for 30 years, not 7 you fucking traitor.

Om du nu är så gammal att du sett detta för 30 år sedan så är det väl snarare du som är förrädare då du röstat på politkerna som har makten idag?

Your argument is almost too stupid for you not to be trolling.
Do you have to have personal experience about things that happened in the past to have an opinion on them?

Are you only aware of things that has happened after you were born? No? In that case your fucking shitty arguments makes no fucking sense at all you hopeless retard.

The fact that you can write something as stupid as ''after 2010 when they started pouring in'' shows that you have no concept at all about how Swedish demographics were changing because of immigration before 2010, which leads me to think that you are one of the most ill-informed, stupid and utterly clueless people I've ever talk to in my entire life.

Even if you're pro immigration, how you can sit here and say that the wave started in 2010 is just amazing.

Now go back to commieville you fucking traitor.

>2010

Or do you count Finns as well?

>158k projected syrians for 2017 in sweden

Yes ok but this belongs to .