I am a full time bicycle courier

I am a full time bicycle courier
Ask me anything

Also, why haven't you embraced the car free lifestyle?

Gotta go fast (don't live in a city) also don't want to get injured

Have you gotten into an accidents/near misses?

Of course you should use a car when it makes sense to do so.

Near misses many times every day. Just gotta keep your head on a swivel and avoid things before they happen. Awareness is vital

I have been hit a couple of times. Only one didn't drive off immediately and 2 were bad enough to scrap my bike and put me down for a few days. I've been really lucky and haven't been seriously injured despite riding in cities my entire life.

What do you hate most about your job and are you training towards a professional biking career or just bikelife? Also got this dh bike for 650$ and built up a hard tail ss 26"mtb

This is a great argument for not getting a bike. Also because im not a homosexual.

Also my clusterfuck of a garage

awareness is vital fro driving too but i wouldn't trust a driver to be aware of their asshole.

I had a motorcycle for nearly 10 years, i got rid of it when i almost died because drivers here don't pay attention.

Yeah it's fine when your safety depends on your awareness, but in this case your safety also depends on others awareness and that's just not alright

clearly you didn't learn from the last BTFO you got when you tried this thread last time. Your a lonely faggot with no life so you don't care about time. Other people have lives and cars save time that is better spent with family. This is worth more than any savings your fag bike gets you.

>What do you hate most about your job
The drivers and other bikers on the street. No one pays attention to anything they're doing. You can be right in front of someone and you're invisible.

I'm not training for anyting. Just earning rent and saving up to be able to move

luckily I don't have family. So much money saved and no parasites setting up camp in my life.

Half of all vehicle fatalities occur on the highway so I think by never being on them I'm actually much safer statistically.

Most of accidental deaths occur outside, so I think by never going outside I'm statistically VERY safe

Why haven't you embraced the bicycle free life? You'd save hundreds every year

Because I don't want to be "that fag on a bike."

Yeah there's a lot of stupid people on the road that's why I like to Longboard places where I'm either breaking the speed limit or scaring people on the sidewalk because being a dick sick is fun

Heart disease is the number one killer in the US so I don't think you're in the clear.

>implying I'm in the US

Because I'm not an autistic hipster whose only life interests are drinking coffee and theoretisizing about things he doesn't have a clue about.

You shouldn't care what people think of you.
Besides they probably already think you're a fag anyway.

>theoretisizing

opinion discarded

>>implying I'm in the US

Oh sorry. I assumed you were from a country that matters. My mistake.

and the biker boy showed his true colours

I think alot of people on the road shouldnt have their licenses and should have never been approved to drive

>bashing other countries
>is probably a califag
You can't call other people fags if you live bike-only life and jack off to dudes with tits.

Yeah. I think people should be randomly tested throughout the year for driving competence.

People on bikes break more rules than anyone.

>jack off to dudes with tits.

Wow. If I could project that hard maybe cartards would be able to see me.

>muh projection
Even if you don't jack off to traps, you're probably an anime autist.

Motorcyclists are worse.

That's true tho.

I also advocate that bikes should have their own sidewalks made and they should not be considered the same as motorized vehicles

That's just ridiculous. The the amount drivers outnumber bikers, bikers would have to break laws thousands of times per hour to have any hope of catching up to how much drivers break them.

It's like that in civilized countries

They try to do that kind of thing here but people just drive on bike streets anyway. Drivers are just big babies that can't share and if you get your own they've got to get it too. Just fuck off already.

One of the traits of autism is that autists take everything literally.

Bikers are almost as bad as vegans when it comes to their attitude

How did you get to the bicycle store to buy the bicycle?

Then you admit that your argument is pure nonsense.
Thank you for agreeing with me.

>drivers are big babies that can't share
You mean bike drivers? Baby is someone who can't look out for themselves. That sounds pretty much like bikers.

>what is percentage XDD
You sound like a feminist with logic like that.

didn't this thread already establish that cyclists must look out for themselves much more rigorously than drivers and that's why some people prefer driving? They don't want to have to look after themselves?

tens of thousands of deaths are the result of driving every year in the US alone. Sorry but your argument holds no weight.
Perhaps the feminist is you

Samefag.
I don't have time for this shit. Have a nice day and don't forget to wear a helmet.

Because i live in Minnesota.
And i am not hauling 250lb of tools in my front basket like an idiot

except you end up eating 2-3x as much food, which probably costs more than gas.

Also, yes, I bike, but just so I don't feel the need to go to the gym all the time. Also I grew up taking the bus, never really liked cars.

>hauling 250lb of tools in my front basket like an idiot

So you haul your cargo in a vehicle that is 5% energy efficient like an intelligent person. Got it.

You dont understand how statics work.

One time in late autumn, I was commuting by bicycle, pretty fit at the time. At a particularly long red light, I was next to this woman in an SUV with a couple other people and a little girl in the driver-side rear seat. I noticed the woman checking me out, slowly scanning down my chest and torso. We caught each other's eyes for a moment, and then her expression quickly changed. Her hand went to her mouth, eye widening, and I could swear her face turned a little red.

She quickly turned to her passengers, said something and looked back at me.This time her gaze was a little lower, and as her passengers leaned over for a look, she laughed and pointed at me. Apparently her gaze had finally made it down between my legs, where everything was shrinking from the cold and clearly displayed through spandex shorts. I could not wait for that light to change.

and you are phenomenally retarded. Die in a car fire please.

Lol you are so triggered. What a sad faggot

you're trigger

Bikers=sjw

No u

drivers have the same sjw physique though