Long time lurker but never made a post before but figured you guys might be good to ask for some advice...

Long time lurker but never made a post before but figured you guys might be good to ask for some advice. So I'm currently thinking of getting into a street fight with this typical Chad like dude. Basically I'm 5 ft 7 inches and built like a toy soldier. This guy wants to kick my ass because he seen me sneakily grab his girls was at a concert. *not my fault*. Didn't realize he was closely and watching. The dilemma is that I only have 3 weeks to train for the fight as that's when he said it would "all go down". Not going to lie I'm kind of scared but at the same time I am ready to lay down the law if it comes to it. I really need your guys best fighting moves or tips and tricks per say. Even if it's dirty I'm willing to do it. Example - pocket full of sand or something of the like. Pic not related.

what the fuck

I meant to say grab her ass.

Just learn basic kickboxing through videos or go to a professional

My best advice (I am a 25 Year old white male) is to not even worry about this shit. if he asks to fight, say no, that shit is dumb. walk away. the possible damage to your body is not worth temporary arguments. If he lays his hands on you though, when you are clearly walking away, FREAK THE FUCK OUT. start screaming, start ripping at his fucking face, his balls, kick, punch, push, charge. someone will break it up quickly anyways, and it will scare him from ever making you mad again. and if noone breaks it up, you better freak out on him like your life depends on it. cuz if someone is willing to lay hands on you, your life IS on the line from that irrational perso. Defend your life as you have to.

you're really considering the pocket sand?

As a backup I was thinking of making a homemade pepper spray out of ghost peppers and olive oil. I wouldn't use it as a spray I would just steep the peppers in the oil for 3 weeks after mashing them then straining the big matter out. Then I would either have it in a water bottle and just sip and spray it if needed into his face as an emergency. Or slather the mix on my hands before the confrontation, at this point I'd essentially just have to hit his face with a slap or claw at him? Any other combat ideas?

You sure you wanna throw your pride away? Unless he is into martial arts I don't see the problem

Is this kid fucking joking? This has to be a joke right ?

nah dude. dont do anything like that. thats chemical and that will be attempted murder by a lawyer. just freak out on him. act like an alpha gorilla. start throwing things, slamming shit. make it a huge show of anger. because with enough of a ferocious bark, you wont need to even bite.99% of bullys will not want to deal with someone who freaks like that if you attack them. they want an easy target. so dont be easy

Actually yes and now that I think about it, I could powderise some dried peppers in my mortar and pestle and combine it with the sand for a more appropriate attack.

if the guys got size this wont do shit and ull look like a faggot

dont fight

Not kidding, I am considering wearing some "hidden armour" something like a chest pad and shinpads hidden in long socks. If I had some cleated boots I'd use those as well but they're a bit pricy.

I understand this would be hard to pull off but if it did hit him fair and square in the face then I would be able to follow it up with the classic 1 - 2 combo. Jab and cross or possibly jab then elbow or spinning back fist

nah just kick him in the dick as hard as you can and run

>spinning back fist

This has to be bait

No need to use sand, kickboxing moves and shit.
Just try to blow in his eyes and when he closes them, hit with your hand on his Adam's stuff or whatever it's called in English.
Open up your thumb and index and hit with your skin on his throat: fight over in about 30 seconds.
Source: krav maga pratictioner.
Sorry for bad English

It's actually a more effective move then you may think. I've seen it used many times my jon bones Jones in UFC matches against his foes.

Classy.
Fun fact. After you drop out of high school, you can get your GED. Then the trash company will let you become a shift lead.

Doesn't seem even relevant to the topic at hand. Guys I need to know good ways of taking this guy out. If I brought wolverine claws I could probably just scare him away from confrontation.

baseball bat

also you're a dick for grabbing his girls ass at a concert, plus you're a manlet. if I saw you grab my girls ass at a concert I would have knocked you out right then and there.

buut since this is Sup Forums and we're all degenerates, go with a baseball bat. just make sure he swings first. hide it nearby where you're fighting and go get it when he swings.